~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

I just don't get it!!! I experienced nausea, and many other subtle pregnancy signs and then all the sudden they stopped and I started cramping and bleeding. Why would this happen? We weren't even purposely trying to get pregnant. I was hoping it was a happy accident.

Im so sorry, it's one of those things that nobody ever understands. Even the most planned out and perfect on paper seems not to work. Hopefully when you are fully trying it will happen fast. Good luck! :hug:

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I just wish we could start trying yesterday. I am 30 and not getting any younger!

I just don't get it!!! I experienced nausea, and many other subtle pregnancy signs and then all the sudden they stopped and I started cramping and bleeding. Why would this happen? We weren't even purposely trying to get pregnant. I was hoping it was a happy accident.

I'm sorry dear! Fingers crossed for next month! Prayers sent your way.

I'm sorry JoyArtist - I know it's such a disappointing feeling :( but it will happen for you :)

I'm so excited to say that this morning I got my BFP!! After 6 months and an early m/c... it's the fattest line I've ever seen on one of my preg tests, showed up right away! :) Just in time for a mini-holiday ... I got my non-alcoholic beer with me :p (never used to understand the point of those until I was preggo with ds).

I have to say that this last cycle, I was more happy and relaxed than I've been the previous half year (during O time). I think that only helped!

Good luck ladies... fingers crossed for you all still in the TWW!

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I just wish we could start trying yesterday. I am 30 and not getting any younger!

One more thing - I conceived ds when I was 32, which was my first pregnancy ever. It's definitely not getting too late! :) xox best wishes for next cycle!

I am out :cry: Trying to stay positive but this is first month I have had a bit of a :cry:. Anyway cd1 onwards and upwards!

So this evening I have the beginnings of actually ewcm.... Mixed with lots of white creamy cm, I think I am out this month. And that the af cramps back on the 19th were indeed caused by af, I just didn't bleed.... Well not that I noticed anyways... Maybe I'm developing a pattern so far since coming of bcp in feb my af has been as follows;

Feb- normal af 19-23rd
Mar-af cramps and a few scant drops of blood lasting less than a minute
Apr- normal af 19-23rd
May- haven't noticed any blood but af cramps

Hmmmmm is this normal? To develop a pattern like this??

Is it sad that I still have hope, 11 dpo and bfn??

I'm having one sided pain lower ovaries area, and sticky gluey yellowish cm :(

Morning Ladies:img:

Poppy-That's awesome no af yet. I haven't had mine yet either and was due 4 days ago, but everytime I test its :bfn: Go figure:dohh:

mamabear-You're never out of the running until menopause. :dust: for next month.

Joy-I have gone through that 2 back to back. Everythings all good then you start cramping and here comes the blood. :growlmad:

BlueMoonBubba-:hugs:

MrsKitty-:hugs:

AshNTom- I rarely ever have ewcm. I've read about the cm women experience throughout their cycle and mine NEVER matches up. And here I am 4 days late for af. :dust:

Good morning everyone

Iam 11dpiui and still testing bfn. Iam really hoping Iam not out this month.
I have a cute story, if anyone believes in psychics my husbands aunt kinda has feelings and visions of ppls surroundings and she emailed me last night and said she had my husband and i on her mind a Lot and that she felt a lot of smiles around us. I thought it was neat and hoping that meant our bfp!!!

I only ever get ewcm when I'm due to ovulate, this month I've got it 2 days rapier than expected but its not true ewcm yet, it's still creamy ish but very stretchy

JoyArtist- I know exactly how you feel. Also hoping for a happy accident last month and the same thing happened to me. It sucks. A lot. It was such an emotional roller coaster. Feel better!

Afm- AF due today, no sign of it yet, but last month it came at CD30 and it came fierce in the middle of the night. Hoping if she comes it will at least be when im awake this time. I had a BFN yesterday morning, but if she doesn't come by Friday morning, I'm gonna test again.

Fx for anyone left in the TWW this month! If AF shows, I hope to see the rest of us that are out in next months thread for June!

Blessings :flower: and :dust: baby dust!!

I'm sorry JoyArtist - I know it's such a disappointing feeling :( but it will happen for you :)

I'm so excited to say that this morning I got my BFP!! After 6 months and an early m/c... it's the fattest line I've ever seen on one of my preg tests, showed up right away! :) Just in time for a mini-holiday ... I got my non-alcoholic beer with me :p (never used to understand the point of those until I was preggo with ds).

I have to say that this last cycle, I was more happy and relaxed than I've been the previous half year (during O time). I think that only helped!

Good luck ladies... fingers crossed for you all still in the TWW!

Congrats on your BFP! That is awesome. Hope you have a happy healthy 9months.

So I got the FRER :) :) :) think that's my :bfp: :)

Good luck to those waiting to test, with late :witch: and those trying in June!

:dust: to you all xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations Jax and Eva!!!!!! Praying for happy and healthy pregnancies for you ladies!!!!!!!! <3 :hug:

So I got the FRER :) :) :) think that's my :bfp: :)

Good luck to those waiting to test, with late :witch: and those trying in June!

:dust: to you all xxx

Yep, for sure a bfp! Congrats! Hope you have a happy healthy 9months!

Hey guys, just wanted to say

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO GOT THEIR BFP's STICK BEANS STICK!!

And

GOODLUCK AND :dust: TO THOSE STILL TO TEST AND ALSO TO THOSE JOINING ME IN THE JUNE THREAD

Is there an official June thread yet by any chance or should I check closer to June? Lol

:dust: <3 :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->