~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Hey guys, just wanted to say

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO GOT THEIR BFP's STICK BEANS STICK!!

And

GOODLUCK AND :dust: TO THOSE STILL TO TEST AND ALSO TO THOSE JOINING ME IN THE JUNE THREAD

Is there an official June thread yet by any chance or should I check closer to June? Lol

:dust: <3 :dust:
It started, there's like 2ppl on it already :thumbup:

So I got the FRER :) :) :) think that's my :bfp: :)

Good luck to those waiting to test, with late :witch: and those trying in June!

:dust: to you all xxx

I knew it! Congratulations! Beautiful lines! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Eva1978- congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Mrs kitty- I am sorry, prayers sent for next month. Hope to see you in the June thread.

Bluemoonbubba- there's still hope until af arrives. You could have implanted late.

Thanks ladies, I hope those still waiting get their bfp soon!

Good luck :) xx

Dannixo can you move my name down to the 31st? That is the day AF is due. Pretty sure I am moving on to June threads now though.

Congrats to all the BFPS!!!

Dannixo can you move my name down to the 31st? That is the day AF is due. Pretty sure I am moving on to June threads now though.

Congrats to all the BFPS!!!

Sure can! I've started a June thread already.

Thank you. Ugh. I am sooo tired....I am pretty sure AF will be here any day now full force. Hoping for my BFP next month my birthday is the 25th and if I do get PG I will hopefully get BFP like 3 or 4 days after that, which would be cool :thumbup: I am hoping next month is my month and every one else who didn't make it this month either. :hugs:

AF is 6 days late, BFN yesterday evening :( I had some spotting the day AF was due but then nothing since. Looks like I'm not going to get AF or BFP again this month...3 in a row :( just wish I would get my period if I'm not pregnant *sigh*

AF is 6 days late, BFN yesterday evening :( I had some spotting the day AF was due but then nothing since. Looks like I'm not going to get AF or BFP again this month...3 in a row :( just wish I would get my period if I'm not pregnant *sigh*

I know how you feel! My Af still hasnt shown up....ive never been late before. If i didnt have those two BFPs last week i would think I just didnt ov. Grr was supposed to hear back from the doctor today about my blood test but she never called. I even called and left a message for her to call me. I took a another test this morning and it was a BFN. Im convinced I had a chemical pregnancy....it would just be nice to hear the blood test results so i can move on.

Hi ladies! Let me know when your testing and ill add you to the list! Good luck everyone! Lets get our may flower babies!

May 31st- donnarobinson, mrs d, mrswest1, jaxblackmore :bfp: MandaC, cmdc5, suzannahh80, Mamabear28

Hey can you change me to June 1st. That is the day I am getting blood work done, or do you want me to go to the other thread in which case can u send me the link again please:)

Looks like I am out. Af came late. Just brown spotting so far. No cramps which is odd since I usually am in misery and have cramps in my back and down my thighs. Hmmm.

Some one :help: Possible false BFP!!! O.M.G. I hope not. Just tested at 13DPO with midday urine after a four hour hold and I got this!! I am having like no symptoms!! What the heck am I to do??!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
Some one :help: Possible false BFP!!! O.M.G. I hope not. Just tested at 13DPO with midday urine after a four hour hold and I got this!! I am having like no symptoms!! What the heck am I to do??!!

Looks to me like you got yourself a BFP!!!! Congrats.

I just did a FRER and I got a bfn at 12dpo:( Do you think it is still to early??

I could be too early for you! You never know. And I am not going to get too excited until I know AF doesn't show her face in the next few days...

I could be too early for you! You never know. And I am not going to get too excited until I know AF doesn't show her face in the next few days...

I am hoping it is to early, Is it possible even if I used a frer?? When was the last time you tested before this bfp??

The last time I tested was two days ago I think. I think I was 11DPO and I gave up and assumed AF was going to come. Then just for the heck of it I took the last FRER I had and BAM I got that. I can't believe it though as the test IRL looks a bit off. Like there is almost two test line right next to each other.

The last time I tested was two days ago I think. I think I was 11DPO and I gave up and assumed AF was going to come. Then just for the heck of it I took the last FRER I had and BAM I got that. I can't believe it though as the test IRL looks a bit off. Like there is almost two test line right next to each other.

lol that is strange, maybe you should go buy another one and re test it.

I bought two more and I am waiting for my three hour hold to be over, then I am going to test again. If it is BFP I will test again in the AM with FMU.

I bought two more and I am waiting for my three hour hold to be over, then I am going to test again. If it is BFP I will test again in the AM with FMU.

that's good:) Good luck to you can wait to hear the results!!!!
I go for blood work on sat.

Yey you! I am hoping the fact that I could not brush my tongue this AM is good sign. I normally don't gag so much when I brush my tongue. Almost puked like 5 times in the shower :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->