MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Hi 9babies :hi: can you put me down for 28th May please? Started CD1 today :sad1:. 28th will be 11years to the day I met my DH! :awww: Thanks. Good luck everyone :dust: xx

so sorry mrspttc!!! :dust: and :hugs: for next cycle!! hope your anniversary holds good luck for you!

bumping for more testers. I Hope I get some more!!!

You know it's really hard to find the testing threads on here (in fact it's hard searching for anything on here lol.) I tried searching earlier, then on the April testers thread Floridagirl mentioned you've got one and gave me the link (but she's not ready to join herself yet) otherwise I might never have found it! Thanks for doing it by the way :thumbup: x

bumping for more testers. I Hope I get some more!!!

You know it's really hard to find the testing threads on here (in fact it's hard searching for anything on here lol.) I tried searching earlier, then on the April testers thread Floridagirl mentioned you've got one and gave me the link (but she's not ready to join herself yet) otherwise I might never have found it! Thanks for doing it by the way :thumbup: x

well it also sucks that as soon as I posted an thread, someone else did shortly after, and she has a ton more testers!! It makes me feel like I am not good enough or something. so I Hope I get more.

and thanks I Hope you get your :bfp: this next cycle!!! :dust:

:grr: You can get more testers. Don't worry about her thread. I'm not joining it. Humph!

thanks deafgal!!! and the funny thing is I keep posting in it, hoping they would even include me, but they ignore my posts all the time. so they dont even want me over there. yet I feel like my thread should be as popular. it is like life all over again, never getting much friends, bc "janie ' over here is more popular. LOL

Don't worry about her- you got better end of the deal. :-= For one you have better friends. :smug:

that is so true. deafgal you are the best!!! LOL Love my may testers. lol

I seem to like when there's not an overwhelming amount of people, makes it easier to follow. I also may have joined another May thread, maybe the one you are referring to?

I know I was on a massive April thread that was fun but it starts to dwindle down the later in the month it gets. The April thread runner said there used to be one monthly thread but then nowadays everyone starts a new one. Weird.

I know it is weird isnt it?? I am glad you like my small thread!! bc we are a small bunch!!!
I dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortable just bc I feel al ittle sad my thread isnt as popular.

we are a tight knit group!!! LOL! I just wish those that joined my t hread, would spend as much time over here, as tehy did, if they joined the other one. so I dont feel so left out.

Don't worry- your thread is as popular to me (more so than that other one)... :thumbup: I love it here too... Easier to follow and smaller bunch. I like that.

Bless you hun. There was loads of threads from Dec onwards, now the girls are either pg or taking a break! So glad you've started this one 9babies :hugs:. You were in Katie's tester threads weren't you?! X x

Don't worry 9.... WE ARE THE MAY TESTERS!!!! HAHAHAHAaaaaaa....:rofl: WE ARE #1! WE ARE #1!!!!

aww ladies, I like it here. Easier to keep tabs on everyone :) Maybe our small group will get all the :bfp: this month.. :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Bless you hun. There was loads of threads from Dec onwards, now the girls are either pg or taking a break! So glad you've started this one 9babies :hugs:. You were in Katie's tester threads weren't you?! X x

yes I was!!!

thanks all of you!! you made me feel a ton better. and I Hope and pray we all get our :bfp: and at least I will have something to blame my sudden breakout. boy do I Look ugly. LOL but at least we are all having fun and enjoying ourselves.

THIS THREAD ROCKS, AND YOU ALL ROCK!!! :hugs: :thumbup::kiss:

that is a good sign though isnt it??

I'm never sure lol It always is a sign of AF for me...seems as if I get sore BB's reallllyyyy early now a days. I used to only get them maybe a few days before AF. Not sure if it's good or bad really....I don't think I'd be experiencing symptoms this early....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->