MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

:shrug: Some do experience symptoms early on. I have no idea what to expect... This will be my first time being pregnant when I eventually get that :bfp:... I hope we all get our :bfp: for May!!!!! It'd make the rest of the year more fun to look forward to growing that :baby:!

9- I'm glad we managed to cheer you up. :) Always remember to look to us if you need some cheering up. :winkwink:

Morning girls, Well nothing to report from me today....very boring but i am only 3dpo!!! Am fed up wiv tww already!! :wacko:

How are you feeling today 9? Hope u are a bit better and your sickyness as subsided.....how is everyone else??? Lotsa love n hugs to us May testers xxxx:hugs:

Hi all...
Luving your coool mood claire!! :haha:
Well after week testing got my pos opk this morn!! :thumbup: Really was thining not gonna get one.... So betta BD agin im gettin lil fed up lol :blush: but it's gotta be done ay! :winkwink:
So im one day behind.... so I ovulate 2mro...ish lol...
Wot we up 2 2day?? :hugs:

Morning ladies :flower:

9babies please can I join, I'll be due to test on the 21st. Thanks so much for starting the thread I find they help this ttc journey so much. Just need to catch up from page 1 now to see where everyones at xx

hi 9 and everyone..yay to the ovulating! Glad you will be joining the 2ww laura,..As for me I am in the 2ww but not sure what DPO as I missed my pos opk somehow?!?! I think I went early this cycle like day 11 or 12 but I did manage to cover days 11,12,13, and 14 just in case.. Having some mild cramping and nothing else to report. SO, LETS GO MAY!! :happydance:

Hey gals. I'm like asib. Don't know where I am because I missed my +opk. So my best guess is 10DPO. My bbs are starting to hurt though. Very typical pre-AF for me. I know I've said this before - but I don't think this is my month.

On the bright side, I got my thermometer from amazon.com yesterday in the mail. So I can get back on the right track.

Happy Friday.

:hugs:MRSG, Hugs..the boob thing can go either way..I know mine hurt to the touch pre-af but when preggers its more like an itchy, tingle, icey hot sensation...So I ignore the boob pain as a symptom if it is not itchy-tingley..lol..thats just me though..I hope we both get our BFPS for May! Hugs and best of luck!

that is a good sign though isnt it??

I'm never sure lol It always is a sign of AF for me...seems as if I get sore BB's reallllyyyy early now a days. I used to only get them maybe a few days before AF. Not sure if it's good or bad really....I don't think I'd be experiencing symptoms this early....:shrug:

I have heard of people getting symptoms super early!!
I got symptoms at 3dpo last time I was pregnant.

Morning ladies :flower:

9babies please can I join, I'll be due to test on the 21st. Thanks so much for starting the thread I find they help this ttc journey so much. Just need to catch up from page 1 now to see where everyones at xx

definitely will add you and welcome!! we are a small group but we are a great bunch. :thumbup:

Hey gals. I'm like asib. Don't know where I am because I missed my +opk. So my best guess is 10DPO. My bbs are starting to hurt though. Very typical pre-AF for me. I know I've said this before - but I don't think this is my month.

On the bright side, I got my thermometer from amazon.com yesterday in the mail. So I can get back on the right track.

Happy Friday.
dont give up yet!!!! YOu could be having preggo symptoms. :hugs:

hi 9 and everyone..yay to the ovulating! Glad you will be joining the 2ww laura,..As for me I am in the 2ww but not sure what DPO as I missed my pos opk somehow?!?! I think I went early this cycle like day 11 or 12 but I did manage to cover days 11,12,13, and 14 just in case.. Having some mild cramping and nothing else to report. SO, LETS GO MAY!! :happydance:
:dust: and :hugs: I hope you caught that egg
Hi all...
Luving your coool mood claire!! :haha:
Well after week testing got my pos opk this morn!! :thumbup: Really was thining not gonna get one.... So betta BD agin im gettin lil fed up lol :blush: but it's gotta be done ay! :winkwink:
So im one day behind.... so I ovulate 2mro...ish lol...
Wot we up 2 2day?? :hugs:
yay for getting an ovulation!!! so excited for you to join the 2ww
Morning girls, Well nothing to report from me today....very boring but i am only 3dpo!!! Am fed up wiv tww already!! :wacko:

How are you feeling today 9? Hope u are a bit better and your sickyness as subsided.....how is everyone else??? Lotsa love n hugs to us May testers xxxx:hugs:
I am feeling a tad bit better but super nauseous!! how are you??

:shrug: Some do experience symptoms early on. I have no idea what to expect... This will be my first time being pregnant when I eventually get that :bfp:... I hope we all get our :bfp: for May!!!!! It'd make the rest of the year more fun to look forward to growing that :baby:!

9- I'm glad we managed to cheer you up. :) Always remember to look to us if you need some cheering up. :winkwink:

thanks deafgal!!! I hope we all get our :bfp:

Just checking in! 3dpo....and I feel like my BB's are going to fall off lol Dunno what's going on, hopefully it's a good thing! :wacko: Other than that, nothing to report!

How ya feeling 9? Any better?

FX FX FX :dust: FX FX FX for all!!!:happydance:

feeling a little bit better. Just 12dpo and just trying to hold out to wait to test till a little longer.

feeling a little bit better. Just 11dpo and just trying to hold out to wait to test till a little longer.

May I join please? Im 3dpo and will be testing around may 10th! GL everyone!xxxxxxxx

Hi! I'd like to join you, and be put on the list please!

This is our first month back trying to conceive our first since our loss on March 17. Really hoping and praying this is our month!

I ovulated today, so I should be able to test and know for certain by May 13, but I will most likely test sooner.

Good luck to all of you!!!!! Can't wait to see some BFPs!

Heather

So three ladies at work have had babies so far this year, another one is due in a month, and to top it off, another one just foundout today that she is having twins... I have been surrounded by pregnant people for over a year. Please let this month be my :bfp:

Sorry ladies needed a litlle vent time. :) Sticky :dust: to all

May I join please? Im 3dpo and will be testing around may 10th! GL everyone!xxxxxxxx
I will add you and welcome!!! :flower:
Hi! I'd like to join you, and be put on the list please!

This is our first month back trying to conceive our first since our loss on March 17. Really hoping and praying this is our month!

I ovulated today, so I should be able to test and know for certain by May 13, but I will most likely test sooner.

Good luck to all of you!!!!! Can't wait to see some BFPs!

Heather
sorry for your loss. and good luck. :dust: all around I shall add you.

So three ladies at work have had babies so far this year, another one is due in a month, and to top it off, another one just foundout today that she is having twins... I have been surrounded by pregnant people for over a year. Please let this month be my :bfp:

Sorry ladies needed a litlle vent time. :) Sticky :dust: to all

I am sorry salimar, I really hope this is your month. I Know how hard it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->