MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

hi ladies!!! hope you are all doing well.
not getting much sleep right now and seriously sick!! :cry:

anemic here too and VERY VERY EXHAUSTED ALWAYS ..B12 deficient too

We need some sunshine in here girls. Big hugs!!!!!! Hope everyone feels better. xx

:yipee: FF finally gave me the crosshairs, but it says I ovulated 19 cd... :saywhat: I was thinking more like 18 cd but :shrug: I don't know... Guess we will wait and see what happens with my LP.

Hey everyone. Keeping Fx's for everyone this month. I am excited to start trying again this month as I am now entering my fertile time. Sending loads of STICKY STICKY :dust: to everyone. Also hoping that the :witch: takes a 9 month vacation from everyone.

:coffee: Hey ladies! FX for everyone! :dust:

I'm super nervous..I'm not OPK testing this month and I dunno when I'm OV-ing!! :wacko: I'm starting to freak out about it and DH and I only did the BD once. (I think on CD-12/13....can't remember!) I was planning on getting it in last night but I fell asleep. :sleep: I guess I'll try tonight and hope that I didn't OV yet....or maybe if I did....hoping that it was the day after the only day we did it so far!!!! ARGH!!! We've both been so tired lately we haven't done much. Crossing my fingers though. :baby:

:dust: I hope bommamomma that was enough!!! fxed for you!!
good luck to everyone :dust:

Thinking of Testing May 2nd!!

I was going to wait a lot longer than 2 ww, and wait till 3 days more! but I just cant. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->