MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

hey! can i join?? Ill be testing on may 9th (prob earlier haha) Didnt get to bd much this cycle..so im thinking im already out. Ive been trying so far for 10 months so fingers crossed! and baby dust to all XD

definitely will add you!! and welcome to bnb!!!

it is ok. I only got maybe 2 days of bd this time. so I am in teh same boat as you!!!
I have been trying for 24 months now. with a few losses in between.

sending you and everyone a ton of :dust:

aww ty and im sorry for the losses! We bded twice also! It is so hard but it will be worth it :)

yeah I know it is hard to get i t going bc my oh is always tired. LOL

so I was lucky I did it that many times, I did it the night befor oved, and the day of . so I hope it worked.

Okay ladies so i thought i ovulated early but was very crampy all day..got home and much to my surprise i took an ovulation test just for the heck of it and take a look>> start of an opk or is this a def pos opk?? We had our donor over tonight just in case but i feel like we wasred time as we didnt inseninate since tuesday and now today>>should i keep going?? Look at test please and thanks!!!!
posopk.jpg

:thumbup: I would say you could always inseminate today too just to cover your bases!!!

bc that looks pretty dark to me!!

Yeh AS id deffo.... somethimes if you test once then so many hrs later it an chnage.... x

hi girls!!!!

yes AS i think that could be the start of your pos opk so get inseminating!!! whahhhhhooooo!!!:thumbup::flower:

How is everyone else??? nothing really to report from me as yet except itchy bbs, nip and palms of my hands yesterday! im sure its nothing though as im only 4dpo so shouldnt feel anything yet! lol!!!:dohh:

ohhhhhh 9 not long til testing am so excited for you!! good luck honey, you are doing really well to hold out id have caved by now espesh going by your symptoms!! :hugs:

hey laura how are you today??? did you get a negative opk yet???xxx:hugs:

Been very productive yesterday. I went shopping and bought 2 containers and a bed mattress protector. Then I got busy clearing out the purple bedroom- dumped all the junk in the blue bedroom (which I will get to cleaning out in May and June in the hopes of having a baby at some point). I need to post a picture of the decorated lamp shade I made for the purple bedroom- it looks sweet!

I'm totally not symptom spotting- can ya tell? That's why I stay busy. :-= Kinda hard to ignore the stomach pain/cramps I'm having this morning though. :shrug: Might need to poop- we will see what happens later today.

Hi can I join, I got a peak on cbfm yesterday so will probably test about 16th may! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Emma x

Hi hun, wow you are bein productive!!! Wish i cud be todaybut not in the frame of mind......i cant be bothered doin anything! Just taken my dog for a nice walk and im now chillin on sofa! Just have no energy today!!!!! Think i mite have a power nap n c if it helps!!! :sleep:

Ok that weird cramp feeling went away after I peed. :shrug: Normally doesn't happen like that. Oh well. Ok I've got to get dressed and head out.

I try to keep busy buts its SO hard haha i swear my mind plays tricks on me. Im 5 dpo and my boobs are sore around the armpits. I swear theres a new symptom everymonth! Thank god i have work in a few to take my mind off of it haha.

Just caught up with the thread, hope everyone is doing ok :flower: Hopefully we'll have our first few bfps very soon :happydance:

9babies I think I've been missed off the list - please could you put me on for the 21st, thank you xx

I think you were one of them that didnt give me a date right away, I am so sorry about that. adding you right away.

hope my may testers are doing great!!!

I took a stupid ic test today. don't know why. i dont even know what dpo i am. best guess 10 or 11. welllllll it was negative of course.

eh probably too early!! sorry you got an bfn. there is still hope though!!! :hugs:
:dust:

Blah- I can't believe I'm symptom spotting... :dohh: I was gonna avoid that this time around. :haha: :rofl: Ok, so today I went to toilet, saw some white creamy cm. Then slight little bit of cramps now... Oh yeah, I had nausea before lunch but that might because we went walking this morning and I hadn't eaten all morning since stopping for our breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts (hashbrowns and coffee)- healthy no?

How did I not know this was here?? I am due to test May 18. Add me add me!!

hi girls, well im not feeling it again this month!!! grrr......this is getting so frustrating!!! i have no symptoms again, same old same old just like the past months!!! i was sure we may have caught the eggy as we bd'd 3 times over my 5 fertile days, the most we have ever done!!! But its not looking likely, so think im heading for a possible June BFP! :shrug: I know its early days but with my last 2 pg's i had sore bbs and cramps right from ov til i got my BFP (sadly they were both m/c's) but from those symptoms i know that i will know when im pg again, and im not!!!!!!! arrrrrghhhhhh! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I will try the digi opk again next month then if it still dosent happen im gona just go back to NTNP as thats how i fell straight away with the others....maybe this TTC just isnt working for us! :growlmad:

Anyway im sorry to rant.........hope everyone else okay!:hugs:

9, cant wait for you to test, good luck xxx:hugs:

DG, sounding like promising symptoms, knew you would cave into the symptom spotting!!! hee hee, good luck honey xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->