MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Positive opk finally this morning and throughout the day kicking myself for not dtd lasr
t night but I was so tired. 9babies looks like we might be in synk. Wishing us both luck. X

nice!! you are only a few days behind me. yay!!! I am only 2dpo!!

:dust: to all of us

:saywhat: Damn... I get my positive opk again on 15 cd?! And even more shocking, DH says ok? yes? :saywhat: I'm dreaming! I get to be a foster care mom! Wow... I'm just floored and speechless...

Hope everyone's doing alright!

I would love to join you if that's okay. I'm new to all this. It would be nice to have some friends who are ttc. It seems that I bring luck to those around me as almost all of my closest friends are preggers with no troubles while DH and I have been ttc for 6 months. I have kind of a long cycle (avg. 34 days) and I am on cd 2. So, I won't be testing for a few weeks into May, but I would appreciate the company.

Welcome aquaria- you're more than welcome to join our group. Where about in Kentucky are you? I live in Indiana. My average cd is 30 myself so I don't think our cycles are that bad compared with some I've heard on here... Others have to wait like 60 plus days for theirs... :shock: I'm halfway through my cycle right now...

What are you doing right now with your ttc journey? Are you taking your temps? Are you using opks? Are you using anything at all? Let me know if I'm using too much lingos for you to understand so I can slow down.

Hello, please can i join you all, i am not due on till the 6th may but i have been told to test next wed as i keep misscarrying at 5 weeks. i cant find anyother posts for that time to test. x x x

everyone is added, just need to know aquaria, and givemebaby11, what your dates of testing will be!! and does anyone want to make an poster for us.

Hello ladies!!

Hows everyone doing??

Well OH away tomorrow so we DTD Twice last night and gonna drag him to bed tonight as well!! haha!! Then hopefully if i get a positive OPK this weekend i wont have missed it!! Ideally ill get it Tuesday so we can DTD again on Monday!!!

Im CD10 today!! Really really hoping i OV this cycle, i did straight after MC then didnt last cycle.....

"Please please please release a little egg for me this cycle!!!!"

Does anyone take anything to help them ovulate?? Im taking agnus castus this cycle. Think im off to the docs if it doesnt happen again...

x x

Not taking anything to help me ovulate. :shrug: I don't seem to need the help at this point... Only thing I take is the prenatal vitamin on a daily basis.

I have 2 dates in May unless I get a bfp for the first one! I am testing May 1st if af doesnt come. Then if I am unlucky I will have a test date for the 30/31st...depending on how long my cycle is this month... between 28 and 30 days at the mo.

Good Luck to all May testers!!! LOTS of :bfp: 's PLEASE!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day :) Thanks for letting me join.

deafgal- I live in Henderson, right across the Ohio from Evansville, IN.

On our ttc journey, we both have been taking vitamins, and trying to eat/live better in general. I track my cycles on iPeriod so it lets me know when fertile days are coming up. Last cycle I used opks because I was curious to see if I could detect anything because I had suffered an ovarian cyst rupture at the end of the previous cycle. I never got a positive, but I think I wasn't testing enough, or at the right times. I donno. So, we are deciding now if we want to just give in and get the big box. I don't really do much else. I am a big green tea drinker, but that was even before ttc. So, I was glad to read that it can boost fertility, though I am considering switching to pineapple juice during the tww casue I read that it can assist implantation (especially the core of the pineapple). Anyone read/tried this? Also, we are thinking of using Yes! Baby fertility lube. It's kind of like Preseed and Conceive Plus, just made of natural stuff. Again, anyone tried this?

Anyway, I don't temp, but I am tempted to. I can get kind of obsessive about this stuff, but I am trying not to. This cycle I am going to try to be less stressed, key word being try. It is so hard when ALL, I mean ALL of my closest friends are pregnant. My two besties are even due within a day of each other. I admit, it is a little hard to be around them right now, especially when I am crampy and miserable. :( Don't get me wrong, I love them like sisters, but I had so hoped that we could experience this together, and I feel left behind. This is why I am so glad to have found bnb.

9-- I plan on testing on May 23, I think. Husband ran off to the store with my phone with my tracker on it, so I am not completely sure.

aquaria :hugs: Aw, you feel left behind cuz your besties are both pregnant and you're not! :dohh: :hugs: You will get your bfp eventually! Just hang in there and have fun with us here on bnb while we all wait.

How often did you test with the opk? I tested once a day in the middle of the day, then as I got closer to mid cycle, I started doing twice a day (before noon) and then in evening to see when my surge starts. First month I used opk, I almost missed it cuz I skipped testing for a few days due to erratic schedule and then realized I caught the tail of my surge. Didn't get it that cycle, so last cycle I figured out when I started and ended my surge. This cycle I'm on it right now so I'm guessing it ends tonight or tomorrow morning. Yeah, test more often to catch your surge- some women do have a day long surge and others have shorter surges.

temp only helps you to see when you did ovulate if you did... Yeah it's not good to obsess over it. I'm already obsessed over the whole thing- charting, temping, opks, heck... I even bought conceive plus... I'm taking prenatal vitamin daily too.

Good luck, I hope this is your cycle. If it's not, we're all here to :hugs: you when AF comes and tell you that you're another cycle closer to your :bfp:! How long have you been trying?

I was testing once a day with FMU for the first three days, then read it was better to test in the afternoon. So, I tested two days in the afternoon, and then just went back to tje morning. I read that you should test every ten hours, but I only had 7 tests. I'm starting to think I should temp rather than spend $$ on these opks.

This begins our 7th cycle of ttc.

Good luck to all the early May testers!!

Would love to join this group. Going on cycle 4 ttc. I will be testing around the 16th.

:hugs: Have you checked the prices for more strips from amazon? I got the wondroflo opk from there and it's cheap. Maybe they have better prices for the replacement test strips for your FMU. :shrug: Just a thought. The opk and FMU will tell you when you're gearing up to ovulate and the temping will tell you when you DID ovulate (as in after you already ovulated). After I've used up my stash of opk, I'm not buying more- I'm hoping by that point I will either see a pattern or have my :bfp:.

added all new people now. i apologize I was out with my mom and brother. so I was a busy camper today!!

now onto reading this thread and catching up.

I am using cramp bark, clomid, and maca to help me conceive this cycle!! I am all for all natural but the clomid helps my egg quality so I used it for the day 3-7!! I hope everyone is doing well.
congrats deafgal on your husband saying you can become an foster mom.
I hope everyone is taking care of t hemselves today and :dust: for all of us!!

btw just added all the new ones to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->