MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Thanks ladies.....think a good nights sleep will do me the world of good!! :) x x

Fx for you...
How are you 9?
I havent opk-ed this month jst BD every other day:thumbup: see what happends with less stress...
Next month Im using clomid... xx :hugs:

awwe whatdamatter fxed that it turns positive soon.

I am ok laura, just so very tired, and still have 2 whole rooms to clean.

: (

thanks 9.

I'm starting to get very upset about all of this.
Af was supposed to be here yesterday.
I have no signs or symptoms.
I'm spending way too much money on HPTs.
And getting my hopes up.

I keep praying that the next test I take will be the one.
I sit there and try not to stare at the test while its doing its thing.
then i end up in tears and having to explain to david that its another "no!"
It's only been a little over a month that we've been trying and it's already enough to make me crazy.

I don't see how these ladies have been trying for months and years. you're all a lot stronger than me. I would be going nuts. I have one more test left. I'm going to give it to david, tell him to hide it somewhere where I can't find it. And not to give it to me for another 4 or 5 days. If my period has not shown up buy then, then ill take it.

Yeah I was trying for 2 years, before this :bfp: I had a few :bfp: in between but all lost them. so It is really hard, no matter how long you been trying. dont give up. I have faith for you. :hugs:

You're so strong. It would tear me apart to lose my baby once....but you've pulled through it more than once.

Thank you for being strong. It makes me wanna try to be stronger.

I'm not giving up. I'm just worn down. I promise there will be better days.

My chin is up.

Its ok, everyone has bad days. i am so tired and depressed today and I am already pregnnat. just bc my iron is so freakin low.

you will get there. and I am not that strong i just pretend to be. so people dont see how screwed upI feel inside sometimes.

hi ladies .. it misshttc and i got my af today .. good luck to you all

thanks 9.

I'm starting to get very upset about all of this.
Af was supposed to be here yesterday.
I have no signs or symptoms.
I'm spending way too much money on HPTs.
And getting my hopes up.

I keep praying that the next test I take will be the one.
I sit there and try not to stare at the test while its doing its thing.
then i end up in tears and having to explain to david that its another "no!"
It's only been a little over a month that we've been trying and it's already enough to make me crazy.

I don't see how these ladies have been trying for months and years. you're all a lot stronger than me. I would be going nuts. I have one more test left. I'm going to give it to david, tell him to hide it somewhere where I can't find it. And not to give it to me for another 4 or 5 days. If my period has not shown up buy then, then ill take it.

Aw bless you, :hugs: hun! I know you'll hate me saying this but you'll really have to try to relax. I know it's hard, but you could have a long journey ahead...You might be one of the lucky ones a fall straight away and I hope you are I really do, but it'll be horrid for you if you're upset like this every month. Try not to :cry: it will happen for you. Stress actually prevents you getting pg, I was told by the nurse the other day to relax but it's so hard. I actually find it's easier now than what it was at the beginning, it's like "so another BFN..." Chin up hun and sending you lots of :dust: x

whatda- have faith! stress is not good for TTC! this is the first month in almost a year that I haven't been stressing about TTC and just going with it, the way mother nature intended it to be (IMO), people did it this way before pregnancy tests were invented so it has to work for us too!

just checking in with everyone. kind of staying away a little more lately as classes started back up for me and on top of that it seems the more i'm on here the more stressed i seem to get about ttc.

*hugs*

HI ladies..AWW, WHATDA, I am so upset to see your so upset. It will happen..stay positive = pee positive! :hugs:

How is everyone? Had my first check up yesterday, exam, bloodwork, my first scan next Wednesday! :happydance: i AM NOT HAVING ANY MS OR EVEN close and thats not like me in pregnancy to escape it so I am a little worried..the Doc didnt check my blood pressure or give me prenatal vitamins (I was already on my own ones) but still, it was a rushed visit and they do not do HCG levels unless they feel there may be a problem! WHAT THE H???

Thanks for listening!! :hugs:

I'm sorry the witch got you Rachel! Big hugs darling. I know this is a rough road, but you will get there hunni.

Laura, I am also on 50mg. I start it Monday if af starts sunday. As my fs said to take it day 2-6. But online it says 3-7 is fine and 5-9. OV is meant to happen 5-10 after the last pill so I am gonna take from day 2 as I normally ov around cd14-15 and dont wanna delay it.

Whatda hun you need to pick yourself up. If this is just one month you'll be committed by month 3 :haha: I know we take it for granted that we will catch straight away, but you know what, it doesnt work like that for all of us. Many girls will tell you their stories on here that have conceived and lost multiple times or that have never conceived, and those that have even not had luck with IVF! I have been trying 3 and a half years almost and I have had 6 losses. I am only just getting help. Stay strong. You have too, otherwise the stress will mean it isnt possible. Listen to what the girls on here are saying. :hugs:

Just thought I would update. BFN's sat & sun, spotting started yesterday, I know its not IB, I'm sure its start of AF :cry: so I haven't bothered testing this morning. On the plus side I have a problem with spotting & to get to 11DPO without spotting is a real achievement, also this spotting is different defo pre AF spotting. I've stopped taking Agnus Castus this cycle & it seems to have done the trick! :thumbup: I'll update again once :witch: arrives, which better be soon as I need her gone for Saturday as I'm having a spa day for my birthday. Hope everyone ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->