MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

babyhopes, catch that eggie! :happydance::hugs:

Oh i hope i do but not sure if im that lucky!! My dh not in a bd'ing mood today so looks like its gona be just the once for me!! Cant remember the last time we bd'd 2 days in a row!!! So will have to c if it was enuf, im doubting it tho! At least i know im ovulating.....how are you anyway babe? Any sign of my smiley yet??? xxx:hugs:

I dont know why men can be moody just like women eh? LOL..No smiley yet..any time now...ugh hate waiting :hugs:

yeah my man defo has it today! good timing eh just when i need him to be on top form! grrrrr.........................:growlmad:

:rofl: I got all moody on my DH last nite... He got into the mood and tried to do it with me... Then when I told him off, he stopped trying to bd, so I told him to just do the quickie- get it over with since he obviously needed to do it... :rofl: I had to go shower right after that... :rofl:

aww hopes..no way to change his mood? entice him with a "movie"?? lol..:shrug:

well ive been walking around in sum sexy undies for a little while, did my hair nice, make up.......he said are you going somewhere or just ovulating??? grrr.....i cud have whalloped him!!! he suppose to look at me and say, phwoarrrr get in that bedroom now!!! lol! no such look, so av given up!!!:wacko:

aww..hun..I wish I could be in your shoes for a day..I would take myself in my sexi undies, go in other room, BLAST some naughty dvds and start having fun alone..he would be curious enough to come in and see what was going on and at that point, I am sure he would be changing his mind!! :haha: Just a thought..lol...I hope it works out for you! I want to be the first to see you post your BFP.. Hugs sweetie pie! :hugs:

OMG he has just said to me "what is wrong with your face, you got it yesterday didnt you!!!!" thats it, im done with him! if he dares ask me why im not pregnant yet this month then there will be a bloody war!!! arrrrgh!!! :rofl:

:hugs:
aww..hun..I wish I could be in your shoes for a day..I would take myself in my sexi undies, go in other room, BLAST some naughty dvds and start having fun alone..he would be curious enough to come in and see what was going on and at that point, I am sure he would be changing his mind!! :haha: Just a thought..lol...I hope it works out for you! I want to be the first to see you post your BFP.. Hugs sweetie pie! :hugs:

hmmmm.......now theres a good idea!!! i might just try that later! thanks for you support hun, it means the world to me xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh hopes, why is he being so insensitive?? I am sorry..Damn now I know why I am a lesbian..lol..:haha:

:dohh: MEN!!!!! Humph!

i know and you think it would be easy with them, when i dont want it he does and when i do he dosent!!! i thought men wanted it all the time! oh well, heres hoping my one hit wonder does the job!:thumbup:

hey everyone. I see a lot has gone on, since i went to bed last night. H Ope you are all doing alright, and your men are being nicer!! LOL

I am ok, my whole family is sick. my son, me, now , and my husband was throwing up all night last night. so I am super frustrated!!!

aww hugs 9 I can only imagine..wow..sorry to here..maybe your throwing up is early msickness..hope so! :hugs:

no my husband was throwinng up not me. LOL
I hate when everyone is sick bc I need to get stuff done but I cant, and K have to make everyone feel better and it is hard when you are feeling so crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->