MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Would love to join this group. Going on cycle 4 ttc. I will be testing around the 16th.

I seriously can't count. Don't know what I was thinking saying the 23rd. That date is just sticking in my head. LOL I am due to test on the 16th. I edited original post. :)

I am using cramp bark, clomid, and maca to help me conceive this cycle!! I am all for all natural but the clomid helps my egg quality so I used it for the day 3-7!! I hope everyone is doing well.
congrats deafgal on your husband saying you can become an foster mom.
I hope everyone is taking care of t hemselves today and :dust: for all of us!!

btw just added all the new ones to the list.

Hi!!

What is cramp bark and maca?? Never heard of them!!

x x

cramp bark is an herb, that helps fertility and supposed to help with miscarriages. maca is also an root bark herb thingy that helps fertility. ...I am really into herbs.

:hi::hi::hi::hi: ladies can I join in :hugs::hugs:

the evil boot got me again in April so i have everything crossed for may, its my first wedding anniversary so a :bfp: would be fab xxxxx

Im trying to chill this cycle, im not gonna do OPK's I'm only temping and thats only so I have a rough idea when AF will arrive, based on last mth I should be due to test May 20th :hugs::hugs: just gonna follow the SMEP, and DTD everyother day

For an extra lil bit of PMA iv bought a Mia Angel fertility spell, every little helps right :hugs::hugs:

Going to try not be around much, as thats when i get a lil obsessive :haha::haha: but im gonna keep checking in with all you lovely ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone! I will be testing around the 9th or 10th! Keeping it simple this cycle...no OPK's, no temping...just LUCK! FX for everyone! :dust:

:hi::hi::hi::hi: ladies can I join in :hugs::hugs:

the evil boot got me again in April so i have everything crossed for may, its my first wedding anniversary so a :bfp: would be fab xxxxx

Im trying to chill this cycle, im not gonna do OPK's I'm only temping and thats only so I have a rough idea when AF will arrive, based on last mth I should be due to test May 20th :hugs::hugs: just gonna follow the SMEP, and DTD everyother day

For an extra lil bit of PMA iv bought a Mia Angel fertility spell, every little helps right :hugs::hugs:

Going to try not be around much, as thats when i get a lil obsessive :haha::haha: but im gonna keep checking in with all you lovely ladies :hugs::hugs:
AWWE you are more than welcome!! I remember you!! :hugs:
what day will you be testing?
Hi everyone! I will be testing around the 9th or 10th! Keeping it simple this cycle...no OPK's, no temping...just LUCK! FX for everyone! :dust:

good luck, I added ya to the list!!

:dust: for everyone.

how is everyone?

Thanks 9!!! Looks like we have a great support group for May lol!! Yay :D

Yes we do!!! I am so excited. can not wait!! I am testing a little late, I could test in a week, but I am waiting an extra 3 days just so I dont get a negative bc I tested so early.

Now I just wait. Blah... Bet tomorrow says that I'm 3 dpo. It's gonna be a long 2ww.

i know how you feel deafgal only 7dpo and it really gets crazy waiting.

At least right now I can occupy myself with some online games and brainstorming for my bulletin board- May's around the corner and I gotta update it... :-=

that is true!! I dont have much to occupy my time. just taking care of my munchkins and my rabbit

You can help me think of ideas for my bulletin board... I'm thinking a Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego theme... Trying to figure out how to tie that into May theme... Best I can figure out, I can probably set up a paper asking the students where they plan to go this summer- if they're going to travel anywhere with their family.

Hi girls hope you all well.....i got my smiley and positive opk yesterday, completely shocked as wasnt expecting it til fri!!! So managed to get dh to bd yesterday aftnun! Yaaaayyyy! Was hoping too bd again today but i know it wont happen! We did bd satnight so hoping we covered! Rckn i will be 1dpo from tmor as think i will o today....so am back in tww!!! :happydance:

Anyone have any symptoms yet?? xx

Oh and can u change my testing date too 9th may now please as my cycle gona be shorter due too me o earlier.....good luck n babydust to all xxxxx:hugs:

No symptoms over here... Not symptom spotting either because I have enough on my plate... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->