***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Dee that line is totally there. So glad you have more frer coming, can’t wait for your next test!

@motherofboys letting your hair down and having a fun weekend away will be ideal for some baby making!

becca sorry your gp isn’t being helpful. I went to mine last month and said I was getting faint line then heavy periods and he just wrote a referral to the gynaecologist. He seemed to have zero interest
It's so frustrating isn't it. My gp was lovely about it all. Its the early pregnancy unit that's crap.
They made me feel like I was lying about it all.

@Beccaboo828

That sucks hon. Isn't everything going back to normal next month regarding covid? So why can't they just book u in for then instead of just leaving u hanging.
Sorry the EPU are being really unhelpful too.
Glad u have a nice GP tho.
Its crap ure getting lines still and no AF.
That's incredibly frustrating.

@Deethehippy

I told u that line wasn't even a sqinter and now all the other ladies are saying the same.
11dpo it's still early. My line was more obvious at 11dpo but wasn't dark.
Some womon don't implant untill 12dpo.
These lines have to mean something.

I'm so glad u ordered more Frer and I really hope tomorrow's is even darker hon.
Please let this be it[-o<

Dee that line is so clear! It's about the same as my 11dpo line with my daughter if I recall correctly. It was faint but obvious. In fact I didn't get a squinter with her until evening of 10dpo. If I had just tested FMU I would have been BFN 10dpo and faint positive 11dpo. Eeek! I am excited for your upcoming tests. Crossing everything!

I am CD6, going to start my EPO tomorrow I think! I O'd last cycle around CD13/14 I think (I had a 28 day cycle and I think my LP is usually about 15 days so I think CD13) so I am still a little ways away from O but it's close. I also have 28-31ish day cycles on average, so it could be later. I like when it's earlier though LOL. Less waiting. Will probably start BD tomorrow every other day I think. It helps myself and hubby to get into that routine. I'll start testing on Sunday I think! For ovulation.

Welcome @MamaGeWishes good luck for this cycle :)

@Deethehippy that line does look better than the dodgy frer lines I've had and seen. Don't want to get your hopes up too much but fingers crossed xx

Afm....6dpo fed up, want to test but no point yet lol
Got my big blue envelope in today with my 1st covid vaccination appointment- sat 15th May. I should know by then if I'm pregnant hopefully. I'm defo warey of getting it while pregnant but covid would be worse. Should be ok so early on yeah? l guess I will cross that bridge if it comes to it I suppose.

Welcome @MamaGeWishes good luck for this cycle :)

@Deethehippy that line does look better than the dodgy frer lines I've had and seen. Don't want to get your hopes up too much but fingers crossed xx

Afm....6dpo fed up, want to test but no point yet lol
Got my big blue envelope in today with my 1st covid vaccination appointment- sat 15th May. I should know by then if I'm pregnant hopefully. I'm defo warey of getting it while pregnant but covid would be worse. Should be ok so early on yeah? l guess I will cross that bridge if it comes to it I suppose.

Good luck when you test :)

Thank you so much for all your comments, I really appreciate you all looking and taking the time to comment :) :hugs: I'm so rubbish at keeping up with threads.

I did another FRER with afternoon pee and it was BFN, it had one of those lines that you can see if you squint for 10 minutes but nobody sane could see. Maybe my pee was diluted or maybe the lines I've had have been bad FRER's. I really don't think I am pregnant or surely the lines would be blazing by now but I just had a delivery of Answer tests and a couple more FRER so I will be sure to update if I get anything worth looking at.

@motherofboys - I'm so sorry..feel like I will be joining you soon. Those positives are worth focusing on and I hope they lead you to your forever BFP soon :hugs:

Thank you so much for all your comments, I really appreciate you all looking and taking the time to comment :) :hugs: I'm so rubbish at keeping up with threads.

I did another FRER with afternoon pee and it was BFN, it had one of those lines that you can see if you squint for 10 minutes but nobody sane could see. Maybe my pee was diluted or maybe the lines I've had have been bad FRER's. I really don't think I am pregnant or surely the lines would be blazing by now but I just had a delivery of Answer tests and a couple more FRER so I will be sure to update if I get anything worth looking at.

@motherofboys - I'm so sorry..feel like I will be joining you soon. Those positives are worth focusing on and I hope they lead you to your forever BFP soon :hugs:

I'm sorry about the bfn :(

Yes im so happy for any chance to stay in the game! Managed cd 14 too, tmi he said if that time made a baby he wouldnt even care it was that good haha so fingers crossed! I really dont know whats going through his head but our relationship is getting back to a really good place so we're just rolling with it day by day.

I also dont know if i dreamed having ewcm overnight or not... if i actually see that i get excited so im annoyed i dont remember if it was real or not lol

@Lozb not sure if you're still reading but I am so so sorry af got you and pray you just get your little babe as a nice surprise.

yeh I am still here jst been working loads. Af should be coming to an end in about 2 days. He is fine with no protection but jst dnt think he wants to pressure so he says he doesn’t want to try. Guess we will be just not preventing for now.

@Deethehippy eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh wow, I hope this is it for you, I mean that line is not an evap- faint, yes- but not squinter and not grey. I can't wait to see your morning test!

I agree those lines are clear - not squinters!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test.

Dee if these lines don't turn into your bfp I'm gonna be extremely upset!! They look great, excited for the next ones. Good luck sweetie x

Thank you so much everyone. Still feeling like AF is coming but really hoping I am wrong!
So scared to test in the morning now..off to watch some TV to try not to think about it too much. FX I get something darker to show you all tomorrow.

Welp today got great... it’s amazing because it’s like a weight is lifted and I’m hitting the ground running lol. Told you guys how stressed I was. Well... today was court day. My fiancé got his divorce. Thank God. She didn’t show lol. We got our marriage license. We have the keys to move in our house on the 19th and we just signed for new furniture. I’m excited. I’m glad I’m not focused on the baby stuff yet. I still haven’t tested. May try one tomorrow I think I’ll be 10dpo tomorrow. The cramps have stopped. Hopefully them and af stays away

sorry about the ladies who got bfn... such a let down but prayerfully we’ll have some rainbow babies coming thru soon:flower:

Welp today got great... it’s amazing because it’s like a weight is lifted and I’m hitting the ground running lol. Told you guys how stressed I was. Well... today was court day. My fiancé got his divorce. Thank God. She didn’t show lol. We got our marriage license. We have the keys to move in our house on the 19th and we just signed for new furniture. I’m excited. I’m glad I’m not focused on the baby stuff yet. I still haven’t tested. May try one tomorrow I think I’ll be 10dpo tomorrow. The cramps have stopped. Hopefully them and af stays away

sorry about the ladies who got bfn... such a let down but prayerfully we’ll have some rainbow babies coming thru soon:flower:
That's fantastic news! Everything is going the right way for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"