***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Today I am 9dpt7dpiui and something just told me to test and I couldn’t resist... but there’s an obvious line. I mean it could be the trigger but it’s never been this dark by 9DPT. I don’t know what to think lol! Could anyone even get a pos at 7dpiui?

74879930-ECC7-46AC-8395-E561F70C26FD.jpeg

That is quite obvious. I have no clue with IUI. I know I've had a positive at 8dpo in the past so if the IUI somehow sped up the process of sperms meets egg and an early implantation occurred then it may be possible. Of course it could be the trigger, but like you say they usually seem much fainter by now.

That is quite obvious. I have no clue with IUI. I know I've had a positive at 8dpo in the past so if the IUI somehow sped up the process of sperms meets egg and an early implantation occurred then it may be possible. Of course it could be the trigger, but like you say they usually seem much fainter by now.
Yea I don’t know what to think lol!

I have the worst gut pain ever, I keep having to use the rest room, no diarrhea and not constipated but gut pain :( ugghhhh making me feel light headed from it

Still bfn... annoying but moving forward. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me now lol because I want to see something. I had one more accu med left (I think that’s what it’s called) so I used it today. I usually flash a light behind them so camera doesn’t pick up but I thought I saw a vvvfaint line lol. Who am I missing... it’s a bfn lol

D3AB761B-D617-4F80-B10B-92226ECF57D1.jpeg

I haven't kept up with all the updates in here. So sorry!! But I was tested positive for Covid-19 and had to keep up with my health by taking all precautions and medications. Thankfully I'm doing much better now.

TTC + Covid however is so stressful and confusing. I did do tests on 12DPO, 15DPO... all BFN! But still AF hasn't shown up causing so much confusion! 16DPO today... I have no idea what I should do though... I was skeptical about this cycle from the beginning but I'm really at loss not knowing what I should think or what I should feel.

Hope the best for all of you lovely ladies. I'll stick around silently and let you know if there is an update. Fx for y'all! Hugs!!!

I haven't kept up with all the updates in here. So sorry!! But I was tested positive for Covid-19 and had to keep up with my health by taking all precautions and medications. Thankfully I'm doing much better now.

TTC + Covid however is so stressful and confusing. I did do tests on 12DPO, 15DPO... all BFN! But still AF hasn't shown up causing so much confusion! 16DPO today... I have no idea what I should do though... I was skeptical about this cycle from the beginning but I'm really at loss not knowing what I should think or what I should feel.

Hope the best for all of you lovely ladies. I'll stick around silently and let you know if there is an update. Fx for y'all! Hugs!!!
Get better first... then continue baby making. Try not to stress, best to be in good health. Hopefully af doesn’t come and things work in your favor. Hope all gets better soon for you tho :angelnot:

I hope you get an answer soon either way. Being in limbo is no fun. How are you doing now?

Get better first... then continue baby making. Try not to stress, best to be in good health. Hopefully af doesn’t come and things work in your favor. Hope all gets better soon for you tho :angelnot:

Thank you so much @realbeauty86 ... I will take care of me first... I need to be a strong mama! Hugs!!!

I hope you get an answer soon either way. Being in limbo is no fun. How are you doing now?

Yeah... being in limbo is the worst! I am feeling okay now. Fever spikes have come down. I still have low grade fever at 99F though. I'm managing with fever reducers. Keeping oneself hydrated is the key to recovery. I'm doing all I can to get better so hopefully next week will be better for me! Thanks for the support @motherofboys

Hello everyone, I think it will be my first post here. I would like to congratulate all new pregnant women here.
I’m 37 years old and 4 months of TTC. Unfortunately I’ve just got AF and I’m totally devastated as I used ovulation test, pressed and even menstruation cup. I stoped drinking coffee and alcohol. It looks like nothing works...

@PinkCupcakes I really hope it’s not the trigger!

@Lozb could you change my test date to 5/23 please? I’m having a delayed ovulation this cycle and I’m expecting O in the next 2 days due to slowly darkening lines on my OPKs.

Today I am 9dpt7dpiui and something just told me to test and I couldn’t resist... but there’s an obvious line. I mean it could be the trigger but it’s never been this dark by 9DPT. I don’t know what to think lol! Could anyone even get a pos at 7dpiui?

View attachment 1098196
It’s likely it’s still the trigger for another day or two hun unless it starts to get darker FXd!!

Anyone have any comment on my post? Lol
Do you suffer IBS? I get lots of gut pains with that and it’s triggered by hormones.
Can you show us last cycles testing out trigger test on the same day so we can compare.
Wishing you so much luck.

Hello everyone, I think it will be my first post here. I would like to congratulate all new pregnant women here.
I’m 37 years old and 4 months of TTC. Unfortunately I’ve just got AF and I’m totally devastated as I used ovulation test, pressed and even menstruation cup. I stoped drinking coffee and alcohol. It looks like nothing works...
I know 4 mths seems so long when you are trying but it really isn’t too long, keep doing as you are doing and I’m sure you will be lucky soon :)

Do you suffer IBS? I get lots of gut pains with that and it’s triggered by hormones.
Can you show us last cycles testing out trigger test on the same day so we can compare.
Wishing you so much luck.
I don’t have IBS, don’t normally have gut issues!
And sure, here is last cycles.

the 8th one from the top is the 9DPT compared to this mornings 9DPT

183110FA-3A1A-487F-8291-42AD04E4EC19.jpeg
F68CE1E4-6FB8-4C74-AEE1-1D2CE8F9520F.jpeg

also weird thing today I’m extremely shaky, and it’s not low blood sugar cause I’ve been snacking all day, and it’s not from caffeine cause I don’t get this way with it. It’s so weird!

Thank you for all the transfer well wishes ladies... 12 hours and counting until the lining check!

All my patients are sleeping like babies so perfect chance to catch up on everyone here!

@PinkCupcakes - there is definitely something there but I suppose you're just going to have patiently test over the next few days and see whether it darkens - everything crossed for you!

@Lucy3 - can't wait for you to post some more tests, hope this is it for you!

@FTale - sorry if I've missed a post amongst all these but do you have any update on when everything might start with your IVF appointments?

@Deethehippy & @motherofboys - I think having a timeline is quite a healthy way to look at things. Of course, I hope by the end of the year you will both have a nice big bump and not have to make that decision though.

@Lozb - well done all the weight loss - that's a great achievement. And a lovely new hairstyle as well - can't beat a bob cut!

@Alligator - good luck for the next couple of weeks, hopefully we might end up testing around similar times!

@BabyBrain80 - hope your lunch went down well :lol: good luck for when you next test!

Sorry to anyone that I might have missed - I tried!

Pink your test is a lot darker than the same time last month. How are your joints? Mine are still sore, annoying but hoping it’s a good sign!

Alligator catch that eggie! I always like getting a bd in before the official fertile window too, takes a bit of pressure off

babybrain and realbeauty j have shocking line eye but I swear I see something on both of your test. Looking forward to your next ones

I tested with 2MU. There’s something there but definitely not strong. Sigh. I’m guessing I’m maybe 8dpo today as exactly a week ago I got my positive opk so still time

Pink your test is a lot darker than the same time last month. How are your joints? Mine are still sore, annoying but hoping it’s a good sign!

Alligator catch that eggie! I always like getting a bd in before the official fertile window too, takes a bit of pressure off

babybrain and realbeauty j have shocking line eye but I swear I see something on both of your test. Looking forward to your next ones

I tested with 2MU. There’s something there but definitely not strong. Sigh. I’m guessing I’m maybe 8dpo today as exactly a week ago I got my positive opk so still time
Joints are better today, still sore but not as bad! I’m mildly nauseous today and the shakiness is strange for me! I’m going to test again tomorrow morning and see if it gets darker, I bet it’s just the trigger messing with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->