***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I ran out and got some frers, can’t see much on it except the faint test of a shadows however the cheapie came up with a line within a minute! Having cramping tonight, maybe something is going on in there

View attachment 1098172 View attachment 1098173

Definitely lines on all the green ones hon. I really don't think Frer are as good as they used to be.
I got faint lines on cheepies at 10dpo and I grabbed a Frer and was so disappointed because the line came out so faint.
Good luck hon I hope this is it for you.
7dpo is early but not unheard o
Yay Lucy, looking good so far!

Sorry that you seem to be out this month Dee :(

I have two night shifts to get through today and tomorrow and then a lining check on Tuesday morning... really hope it’s all looking good so we can schedule our transfer in for the week after.

Good luck I hope everything is looking great on Tuesday ready for ure Transfer.
Yay Lucy, looking good so far!

Sorry that you seem to be out this month Dee :(

I have two night shifts to get through today and tomorrow and then a lining check on Tuesday morning... really hope it’s all looking good so we can schedule our transfer in for the week after.

Good luck for Tuesday hon. Really hope everything looks great ready for ure transfer.

:sad2:Bfn this morning so feeling really crushed

I am so sorry hon :hugs:

Been a little quiet since my BFN’s, was really hopeful this cycle, but back to CD2 now so wont be testing again until June. Theres something about a fresh cycle though that fills you with so many hopes, and lots more things to test out this month. Not able to surprise OH with a BFP for his birthday this month but theres always fathers day next month :winkwink:[-o<

I always felt like that when a new cycle around. Gutted when I got BFNs or faint lines that didn't progress and that wait for AF was awful. But then come cd4 or 5 and AF coming to a end I wud start getting hopeful again.
Good luck with this brand new cycle and I hope June brings u ure BFP for fathers day.

Morning all... well yesterday was 10dpo and naturally bfn. I don’t think I’m one to get a positive til a couple more days later if prego. I want a frer but short on money this month. Too much going on. I feel like cramps are coming again so idk if af is coming or not. Guess it’s just a waiting game from here on out

Good luck hon

Hope everyone is ok! I haven’t catched up yet. I am cd 6 and prob due to ovulate in around 6 days. My cycle was short last month. 26days! I’ll be in this month to test again :)

Good luck this cycle

Dee I'm so sorry about the bfn, I was really hopeful for you xx

@babymoma89 sorry about your bfn, how many dpo are you? Is there still a chance? X

@Lucy3 those green tests look really good! Fingers crossed this is the start of your bfp! X

@realbeauty86 so glad things are looking up for you now! Good luck with your tests x

Hope everyone else is ok, I will need to read back and see what I've forgotten, sorry if I've missed you.

Afm well I've been driving myself crazy this aft. Obviously I got to 8dpo and decided to test :dohh: the hold was really long so I thought why not?! I could defo see something on the ic, clearer than anything I've seen on them for a while but still won't believe it's the start of anything. So all its done is thrown me into a testing frenzy :haha::wacko:
I shall share a pic of the first tests, if and easy at home....the others have been shorter holds and bfn. Did an answer too with same urine as the first ones and it was bfn.
View attachment 1098185

I see something on the bottom one hon.

8dpt6dpiui today, still having weird mild cramping, feels similar to gas but it’s not gas. I also have a headache today and am super tired!

also I know today is a hard day for a lot of us ladies and just remember all your hard work trying to become a mom will be even more appreciated once you do get your little ones! I look forward to my first Mother’s Day eventually!

And happy Mother’s Day to all the moms on here!

Good luck hon. Cramping is good. Fx this will be ure month.

[-o<I have some more first response and internet cheapies but I'm gonna test again tomorrow. I don't want to use them all up now. Hoping that line gets darker

So much to catch up on! I love this thread and all of you ladies <3 I’ll catch up on everyone soon.

I had a killer migraine at 3am, it was one of those awful vomit, sit in the bottom of the shower and cry ones. Just come out of it now and just happy to be over that! I’ll test later today but I’m a bit scared to. Like everyone else, getting lines and then not progressing is just awful. So scared of that again. @Suggerhoney that’s so interesting that you also got lines on cheapies but not frer straight away. They really aren’t great anymore are they

@babymoma89 I see that fx it gets darker

Hugs to those who got bfn or going through AF.

I am cd 2 and not too bad.

Fx for everyone testing on opks or hpts!

And prayers up for the transfer to happen too. Letbus know how your scan goes.

@PinkCupcakes Stay strong. Hoping you are feeling implantation. Fx!!

@Deethehippy Hope your had a decent day and so sorry your bub didnt stick. Here for you.

Sorry for missing folks but I am tuckered out from cleaning my dds room. I have no words for how dirty kids rooms can get when they share it with a pet.](*,)

Have a happy week all! Gonna be busy for me ending with my second IVF consult Friday.

:dust:

@FTale looking forward to hearing you your IVF consult. Tell us all the details!

@babymoma89 ooh I see it!!

@realbeauty86 will you test again tomorrow or leave it a few days? It’s good to know that you don’t normally get positives till a bit later, takes a bit of the stress away

@PinkCupcakes oooh I can’t wait for when you test

@Steph1012 wishing you so much baby dust for your transfer. Hope nights go well!

@BabyBrain80 im seeing something! Maybe you’re late little eggy was caught!

@danniemum2be im the same with feeling hopeful at the start of a fresh cycle. Especially when af dries up and those lovely o hormones start to kick in

@Schweppes yay for squeezing in another test this month!

Hope I got everyone. It’s annoying being in a different time zone to most of you, I miss all the conversations!

How are you @AlwaysTheAunt ?

@Lucy3 oh i so hope those lines are real and progress! Ive had a couple tests with nice lines that disappeared early on. I think chemist warehouse have the 7 pack frer on special again! Im going to pick up a pack tomorrow if they are :)

Im doing sooo much better! Hubby is happy to just NTNP so I'll take it. Maybe there was a little stress for him ttc? We bd cd17 too so if late ovulation hopefully all bases are covered! Not sure how I'm going to make it to next week 10dpo maybe Monday without testing lol

@FTale looking forward to hearing you your IVF consult. Tell us all the details!

@babymoma89 ooh I see it!!

@realbeauty86 will you test again tomorrow or leave it a few days? It’s good to know that you don’t normally get positives till a bit later, takes a bit of the stress away

@PinkCupcakes oooh I can’t wait for when you test

@Steph1012 wishing you so much baby dust for your transfer. Hope nights go well!

@BabyBrain80 im seeing something! Maybe you’re late little eggy was caught!

@danniemum2be im the same with feeling hopeful at the start of a fresh cycle. Especially when af dries up and those lovely o hormones start to kick in

@Schweppes yay for squeezing in another test this month!

Hope I got everyone. It’s annoying being in a different time zone to most of you, I miss all the conversations!

How are you @AlwaysTheAunt ?
Since I have the cheapies, figured I’d test once a day until my cycle starts. Can’t hurt lol

@AlwaysTheAunt thats great you got another bd in! I ran to Coles late last night and got the big pack of frer (def not on sale... so pricey!). Did another cheapie this morning and couldn’t see much so think it might nothing. I have a good feeling about this month for you!

@realbeauty86 of course you should test every day from now! I am too, I mean with a box of cheapies it would be crazy not too right? Lol

@AlwaysTheAunt thats great you got another bd in! I ran to Coles late last night and got the big pack of frer (def not on sale... so pricey!). Did another cheapie this morning and couldn’t see much so think it might nothing. I have a good feeling about this month for you!

@realbeauty86 of course you should test every day from now! I am too, I mean with a box of cheapies it would be crazy not too right? Lol

I always do a look around before i buy them now! Stoked when i see them on special. I didnt buy any cheapies because i got crazy with them being so cheap so hoping if i buy just 1 pack of the frer i can kurb my addiction a little! I am praying this cycle is it, im sick of the hopefulness then it being dashed around 10dpo?

Sorry there was nothing on todays test, those lines were so convincing! Its so annoying i try not to believe any faint lines unless they are on multiple brands now :(

@Deethehippy im so sorry hun the lines disappeared it is truly heartbreaking. Big hugs

Oh Dee I’m so sorry about your tests. Ugh. Gutted for you! Those faint lines can be just evil at times.

for me I am cd8 (but almost 9! It’s almost midnight here lol) and maybe heading into the fertile window? Last cycle I ovulated around cd13 so it’s possible! I think I’ll start OPK tomorrow and we will BD just to get us started for the fertile period!

Oh damn i missed the sale at chemist warehouse! Guess I'll wait if i see them on special somewhere or miss a period, i really dont want to buy the cheapies this month!

So me and OH were chatting about TTC last night and the actual logistics of it at our ages and if I gave birth to a child even today OH would be 74 when the child was 18! Obviously he would have to keep working and his retirement wouldn’t be unaffected.
We knew all this but the last few years has gone so quick that we kinda just kept going. Anyway we decided we will try until Christmas and then we must put this dream to bed and just move on in life.
I’m sad but TTC consumes me a lot so they has to be an end post for us now.

Good luck to those testing again today, so excited to see your lines getting darker today :)

That’s great you had a good chat Dee. I agree with having an end time as it is all consuming. But also so exciting and the hopes and dreams that go with each month is wonderful

@Skye75 thanks! Really hoping this is my month and I’ll get to join you over the other side soon!

@AlwaysTheAunt bummer. Was it $28 for the 7 frers? I think that’s what I paid.

@Alligator woohoo for going into your fertile period!

so I may win a prize for the worlds faintest squinter but I’m sure there’s something there in real life. Or perhaps I’ve just lost my marbles completely

AC62A977-29D8-45AC-8324-410CF6C8E437.jpeg

So me and OH were chatting about TTC last night and the actual logistics of it at our ages and if I gave birth to a child even today OH would be 74 when the child was 18! Obviously he would have to keep working and his retirement wouldn’t be unaffected.
We knew all this but the last few years has gone so quick that we kinda just kept going. Anyway we decided we will try until Christmas and then we must put this dream to bed and just move on in life.
I’m sad but TTC consumes me a lot so they has to be an end post for us now.

Good luck to those testing again today, so excited to see your lines getting darker today :)
I feel your pain. We are supposed to only ttc until July but I think I'll push it back to the end of the year and that'll be it. My DH will also be in his 70s when any potential baby turns 18. That wasn't something I had planned for, but my stupid body wouldn't cooperate the last few times.
Ttc consumes me too and I know it'll do me good when we stop, I just hope we get to stop WITH a new baby rather than without

That’s great you had a good chat Dee. I agree with having an end time as it is all consuming. But also so exciting and the hopes and dreams that go with each month is wonderful

@Skye75 thanks! Really hoping this is my month and I’ll get to join you over the other side soon!

@AlwaysTheAunt bummer. Was it $28 for the 7 frers? I think that’s what I paid.

@Alligator woohoo for going into your fertile period!

so I may win a prize for the worlds faintest squinter but I’m sure there’s something there in real life. Or perhaps I’ve just lost my marbles completely

View attachment 1098190

I can see something on that! Defs very faint but its there.
On special its $21 for the 7 pack instead of $28 so im gonna hold off for a bit to buy them :) only way im going to gold off lol.

Really hope these lines darken for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->