***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Thanks ladies! I’m so glad it’s not just my line eye. It really is the faintest line!

@motherofboys I have faith you’ll get your baby before Christmas. Will you get another test in for May or will you be in June?

I feel your pain. We are supposed to only ttc until July but I think I'll push it back to the end of the year and that'll be it. My DH will also be in his 70s when any potential baby turns 18. That wasn't something I had planned for, but my stupid body wouldn't cooperate the last few times.
Ttc consumes me too and I know it'll do me good when we stop, I just hope we get to stop WITH a new baby rather than without
Praying we both walk away this year with a baby in our tummy :hugs:

@motherofboys and @Deethehippy fully understand. We are the flip side with my hubby being young still and I older so not ideal with current health issues which is why this is the last year of ttcing for us. Hard not knowing the outcome but relieved to find a stopping point. I know personally I am emotionally and physically exhausted. Like doing a marathon and seeing the finish line even though you finish last that junk is finally over. Ever run one? Frickin noodle legs...LOL

@Lucy3 Ty! Can just make out a line on frer. Really hope a good strong line shows soon.

So tired from all the storms. Kept me awake all night. Need a few more winks.

:dust:

So me and OH were chatting about TTC last night and the actual logistics of it at our ages and if I gave birth to a child even today OH would be 74 when the child was 18! Obviously he would have to keep working and his retirement wouldn’t be unaffected.
We knew all this but the last few years has gone so quick that we kinda just kept going. Anyway we decided we will try until Christmas and then we must put this dream to bed and just move on in life.
I’m sad but TTC consumes me a lot so they has to be an end post for us now.

Good luck to those testing again today, so excited to see your lines getting darker today :)
My partner will turn 73 when our youngest turns 18. Its madness when you think of it like that isn't it. I will be 56! Gah the years fly by xx

I started young and thought even with wanting a larger family I would be done by now. Serves me right for planning hahaha
I started young too. My 1st pregnancy at 18. First baby at 21 lol 5 babies later still going strong haha its addictive x

Same, I fell with my first at 18. My friend asked me the other week if I would have more, and I didnt want to say we were ttc as she has all these big plans for things we could do and made me agree not to get pregnant so we could do them :haha: so anyway I said that maybe one day, I've not ruled it out, and she couldn't understand it at all and was asking why I would want another. I just love it! OK so ttc is my enemy haha but I love pregnancy and babies, and as much as I enjoy the break when it comes I love being mummy. Ds5 is a right misery guts at the moment but it hasn't put me off lol

My eldest is 21 - he was born when I was 26 (had a miscarriage at 12 week though aged 23) I love big families and bitterly regret not knocking out a few more whilst I had the chance! lol :)

Full on abdominal cramps boobs have me hating life decided to wait till tomorrow to Retest and give it some time to buildup in my system. I'm so afraid to retest and not see the line

My eldest is 21 - he was born when I was 26 (had a miscarriage at 12 week though aged 23) I love big families and bitterly regret not knocking out a few more whilst I had the chance! lol :)
Hahahaha knocking out a few more :haha: I think we will be done at 6, if I actually get the 6th, but if things had been different (more money, my body not taking years to actually achieve pregnancy, DH being closer to my age) then I might have even had 10 :haha:

Lucy something is catching my eye....but my line eye is really bad right now! I hope it really is something starting for you xx

Before I met my OH I didn't ever want kids but once we got together something clicked. We met when we were 28 though so didn't have DS1 until I was just about to turn 31...DS2 I was nearly 34....so I felt we met each other a bit late. We were done with 2 until the hormones returned 3 years later. Since then I've quite fancied a slightly larger family. Unfortunately our pregnancies weren't successful but at least I was falling pregnant....unlike now. I really think my chances are well and truly gone...

Afm, 9dpo (possibly 8) I used my last ic this morning and just a teeny vvvvvvfaint shadow that I think is usual for these things. I tried an easy@home mid morning after a 2.5hour hold, no drinks. But I'm sure it's bfn....line eye convinces me I see something at random angles in the background but it all just lies!!!:roll::lol:

I've been working from home so plenty of time to obsess over dried up tests :haha: No point doing anymore today so I'm going to cool it and save what few random tests I have for the next few days.

I've just ordered a chippy delivery to cheer myself up - lots of grease for a Monday lunchtime:pizza:, bang goes that healthy eating!! oops!

Hello ladies, cd 6 try being relaxed and concentrating on losing some weight that I jst had to check what day I am on in the cycle.

I have lost nearly half a stone already. Been to the hairdressers and had my really long hair all cut off to a long Bob type cut.

BabyBrain80 my friend I went to school with makes fun of me because I wasn't having kids, I was just being the cool aunt to all their kids. Then I met DH and it all changed. Once DS1 was born I wanted LOADS of babies haha

Wow Loz how do you feel after your hair cut? I had mine cut just over a week ago, but didn't have much off and still feel amazing for it haha I probably needed more off but couldn't do it

Same, I fell with my first at 18. My friend asked me the other week if I would have more, and I didnt want to say we were ttc as she has all these big plans for things we could do and made me agree not to get pregnant so we could do them :haha: so anyway I said that maybe one day, I've not ruled it out, and she couldn't understand it at all and was asking why I would want another. I just love it! OK so ttc is my enemy haha but I love pregnancy and babies, and as much as I enjoy the break when it comes I love being mummy. Ds5 is a right misery guts at the moment but it hasn't put me off lol
My youngest sister is now telling me I don't need another and im crazy for even considering it haha we have the 5 kids plus 25 pets lol the more the merrier. There will always be room for one more baby or pet.

21! What id give to be that age again. My 5 are 17, 15, 10, 7 and 9 months. I've had my as of this April never-ending cycle 9 losses along the way. X

I feel like I got a somewhat later start with babies. I thought I would be done by now! I turn 35 this year which I know isn’t old by a long shot but just not how I thought life would go!
Well I thought I would get high fertility on my monitor this am and got nothing!! I will test again later today. And tomorrow. I bet it’ll go positive tomorrow. Cd9 so I expect it any day now since I will usually O by CD15. Dh and I Bd this am just in case lol! Good to get it started on the right foot even if it’s not in the fertile window. Hopefully o happens this week!! Happy Monday ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->