• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Pink your test is a lot darker than the same time last month. How are your joints? Mine are still sore, annoying but hoping it’s a good sign!

Alligator catch that eggie! I always like getting a bd in before the official fertile window too, takes a bit of pressure off

babybrain and realbeauty j have shocking line eye but I swear I see something on both of your test. Looking forward to your next ones

I tested with 2MU. There’s something there but definitely not strong. Sigh. I’m guessing I’m maybe 8dpo today as exactly a week ago I got my positive opk so still time
Post your test?!

Good for you waiting till tomorrow to re test, pretty sure I’ll be testing every time I pee!

Trying to get a pic of it, you have to really squint and tilt your head in the right direction and close one eye to see it. I feel silly posting it, it’s so so faint

Well I tested with my CB tests and I got a flashy smiley (evening of CD9) so looks like fertile window! I haven’t noticed EWCM though which I usually start to notice, around cd9-11. Hopefully tomorrow!! I need to drink more water! Glad we BD today. I am of two minds to try tomorrow then take the next day off? Or take tomorrow off then the next day. Once I know I’m in the fertile phase I get so impatient and worry about taking a day off and want to take advantage lol. But then if I don’t O until the weekend that’s a loooong week and we’ll get tired haha but I imagine O will come Friday or Saturday at this point. I think I’ll take tomorrow off unless hubby initiates and then back at it Wednesday! And keep testing too. Gosh it’s so stressful to plan it all out but you want the ‘perfect’ timing!

Well I tested with my CB tests and I got a flashy smiley (evening of CD9) so looks like fertile window! I haven’t noticed EWCM though which I usually start to notice, around cd9-11. Hopefully tomorrow!! I need to drink more water! Glad we BD today. I am of two minds to try tomorrow then take the next day off? Or take tomorrow off then the next day. Once I know I’m in the fertile phase I get so impatient and worry about taking a day off and want to take advantage lol. But then if I don’t O until the weekend that’s a loooong week and we’ll get tired haha but I imagine O will come Friday or Saturday at this point. I think I’ll take tomorrow off unless hubby initiates and then back at it Wednesday! And keep testing too. Gosh it’s so stressful to plan it all out but you want the ‘perfect’ timing!
When we were trying for our first 3 Babies we dtd every day for like, 6-7 days lol. DH didn’t mind at all XD. This time we did 3 in a row starting when I got my positive opk, so -2,-1, and O day. But I’m kind of of the mind if you get one BD in during the fertile window you’re good!

When we were trying for our first 3 Babies we dtd every day for like, 6-7 days lol. DH didn’t mind at all XD. This time we did 3 in a row starting when I got my positive opk, so -2,-1, and O day. But I’m kind of of the mind if you get one BD in during the fertile window you’re good!
True!! With my daughter we did -3, -1 then O day! I think we will take tomorrow off then every day, still waiting for peak fertility, we’ll go everyday after that I think!

Good plan @Alligator . I tend to go with one perfectly timed bd is all it takes. Go catch that eggy!

I’m driving myself crazy with this frer. I initially saw a line now I’m not sure? Now I look at it again there is a line! Isn’t there? Argh! These squinters are going to drive me nuts!

9CA26800-FB41-488F-9FAA-DFC78FF113A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Good plan @Alligator . I tend to go with one perfectly timed bd is all it takes. Go catch that eggy!

I’m driving myself crazy with this frer. I initially saw a line now I’m not sure? Now I look at it again there is a line! Isn’t there? Argh! These squinters are going to drive me nuts!

View attachment 1098217
Yeah I see it. Reminds me of Dees from a few days ago... hope it darkens up! Give yourself 48 hrs to see a difference though!

Thanks for looking. I’m not overly confident they’ll darken up, FX though

View attachment 1098217

I can see it easily, really really hope it darkens up and this is our month!

View attachment 1098217

I see it when I zoom in. Good luck :)

Omg! I must be the queen of faint One Step lines LOL got a few left so whilst there’s no sign of AF I have continued testing. Yesterday I got some pretty obvious shadows and today I get the best one yet! I know it had to be an evap because I am 15DPO at this point (14 at a stretch) and my temps are slowly dropping but thought I’d show it. How to go crazy woman whilst waiting for the witch!!!! ](*,):shock:

EEBBCC5B-AAED-44C9-8292-5BAA1011CAFD.png 6DDFA487-C32D-4060-8682-3BF351B4C91D.jpeg

I would say that’s a proper line that. I would be testing with a first response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->