***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Thank you @PinkCupcakes I will definitely get her to book a appointment. She tried to book 0ne and they told her she had to wait 3 months because there busy urghhhh.
I will pass this on to her and just tell her to book the appointment even if she has to wait a while.
I think the longest she has gone is 2 months without.
Thank you so much for ure help hon.

I can definitely see those lines on ure tests and they are so clear to see.

@Deethehippy thanks sweetheart.
Yeah she is tall and slim.
Think she is about 8st something.
That line was so bloody clear. I remember getting lighter lines in the evening when testing early with this one.
I think pee concentration can change throughout the day.
I'm so sorry u have ure pre AF headache tho but still holding onto hope for that late BFP for you.

@Lucy3
I see it i see it.

@motherofboys
Yes piss off AF and go on a 9 month vacation hehehe.

Sorry about the BFN @realbeauty86

To all those I have missed just wising u all much luck.

@FTale glad things are on a roll. U watch ure get pregnant now hehe.
Thank you! I’m just nervous it could be my trigger still, but it’s weird cause usually I don’t have such strong tests by 10DPT

Has anyone had this happen where they got a faint bfp , then test come up negative?

Dee that line is so obvious! I can’t believe it. Darker than previous! What a roller coaster. I hope AF does hold off for you and this just ends up being a tricky little bean

Cupcakes I see that line clearly! Ahh I so hope this is it for you. Can’t wait for your next tests.

Becca I’m glad to hear AF is in the way. Waiting is so tough.

10dpo for me today and high fertility on my CB tests but negative on the easy @ home so O is at least 2-3 days away. So we took this morning off BD. I did notice EWCM so that’s a positive sign. We will start our fertile period BD in earnest tomorrow! Crossing fingers. It seems like we’ve had pretty good timing the last two months but still not much to show from it. I think if we are unsuccessful this month I might start temping again. That is the one bigger difference from when we conceived my daughter. We also used pre-seed lube but I didn’t have much EWCM as I wasn’t taking supplements, this time I am! But maybe I’ll buy some of that too. Hoping hoping hoping! It’s exciting to be in the trying phase and not waiting (although it’s also anxiety inducing trying to time it all perfectly lol, which is maybe part of the problem! Have to try to just relax).

Dee that line is so obvious! I can’t believe it. Darker than previous! What a roller coaster. I hope AF does hold off for you and this just ends up being a tricky little bean

Cupcakes I see that line clearly! Ahh I so hope this is it for you. Can’t wait for your next tests.

Becca I’m glad to hear AF is in the way. Waiting is so tough.

10dpo for me today and high fertility on my CB tests but negative on the easy @ home so O is at least 2-3 days away. So we took this morning off BD. I did notice EWCM so that’s a positive sign. We will start our fertile period BD in earnest tomorrow! Crossing fingers. It seems like we’ve had pretty good timing the last two months but still not much to show from it. I think if we are unsuccessful this month I might start temping again. That is the one bigger difference from when we conceived my daughter. We also used pre-seed lube but I didn’t have much EWCM as I wasn’t taking supplements, this time I am! But maybe I’ll buy some of that too. Hoping hoping hoping! It’s exciting to be in the trying phase and not waiting (although it’s also anxiety inducing trying to time it all perfectly lol, which is maybe part of the problem! Have to try to just relax).
Thank you! Is it common for ICs to be darker than FRERs? My FRER is almost invisible in person but the ICs are clear

Thank you! Is it common for ICs to be darker than FRERs? My FRER is almost invisible in person but the ICs are clear
FRER’s are not as reliable as they used to be and I saw a post that showed 2 FRER’s dipped in the same pee that had totally different line darkness, one barely there and the other dark! So I think their dye can vary a lot. Good luck with tomorrow’s tests.

FRER’s are not as reliable as they used to be and I saw a post that showed 2 FRER’s dipped in the same pee that had totally different line darkness, one barely there and the other dark! So I think their dye can vary a lot. Good luck with tomorrow’s tests.
Thank you! I’ve never had an IC this dark this late before! I want to believe it’s real but I don’t want to get my hopes up!

im having mild cramping again today too.

Ladies with PCOS

I wud like some advice regarding my step daughter.
She is 18 years old and she suffers acne and mood swings.
But it's her periods we are worried about.
She can go a whole month or two without having one.
She hasn't had one for 48 days this time but has come on today.
She completely skipped July 2019 Jan 2020 April 2020 October and November 2020 and the march and April 2021.
I know she needs to be seen by a doctor but trying to get a appointment is near on impossible.

The only thing I can think of is PCOS and I know some of you ladies have it and thought I wud reach out on here.

When her periods do come they are heavy and painful.

Any advice wud be much appreciated.
I have bad pcos. I get crazy mood swings especially the day before af. I don't have acne but I do get a lot of hirsutism (body hair) my periods are very heavy. I have to wear 2 night time pads at the same time and change them every 30 minutes. Can't leave the house on days 3 and 4 as I leak alot. X

Has anyone had this happen where they got a faint bfp , then test come up negative?
I have the last 4 cycles. I got bfps with frer and other pink dye tests. Then loads of negatives followed by af. Fingers crossed you get another bfp x

@Alligator

Good luck hon hope u get ure peak soon then O and then ure in the 2ww yay\\:D/

@Beccaboo828
Oh gosh hon what a wait. So glad she has finally showed up and u can finally move onto a new cycle and new hope.
U remember being about 3 days late and that drove me potty so I can't imagine waiting as long as u have.
I hope this cycle is the one.

Did u do both tests at same time hon?

If u did them at different times it cud be that ure pee was diluted. Pee concentration changes alot in the space of a day esp when ure testing early.
Hope tomorrow brings u a darker line and this is it for you.

Ladies I hope u don't mind me coming in and out of here.
I feel bad because of my ticker.
But as most of u know it wasn't easy for us This time what with all the chemicals and it took us 11 months to fall with this one.

I just remember when I was here trying and then u wud see someone get there BFP and then they never came back in here.
And it used to upset me because it felt like they didn't care anymore .

But I care about all of you and haven't gotten to know so many of you over the past year or so.
I love coming on here and rooting u all on.

I will always be so thankful to you ladies that were my rock when we were ttc. You ladies kept me going and gave me hope. Even at times when I felt like giving up.
U ladies were always there for me and I love you all for it. <3

I have bad pcos. I get crazy mood swings especially the day before af. I don't have acne but I do get a lot of hirsutism (body hair) my periods are very heavy. I have to wear 2 night time pads at the same time and change them every 30 minutes. Can't leave the house on days 3 and 4 as I leak alot. X

Oh gosh hon. She gets well moody just b4 it starts and during it. Like really snappy and moody.
She's my DH DD from a previous relationship but she lives with us since she 6.
My DH is a man so u know what there like when it comes to womons stuff.

When she told me about it I just thought PCOS.

I'm gonna pass all these messages onto her.

Thank you so much ladies

@Alligator

Good luck hon hope u get ure peak soon then O and then ure in the 2ww yay\\:D/

@Beccaboo828
Oh gosh hon what a wait. So glad she has finally showed up and u can finally move onto a new cycle and new hope.
U remember being about 3 days late and that drove me potty so I can't imagine waiting as long as u have.
I hope this cycle is the one.

Did u do both tests at same time hon?

If u did them at different times it cud be that ure pee was diluted. Pee concentration changes alot in the space of a day esp when ure testing early.
Hope tomorrow brings u a darker line and this is it for you.

Ladies I hope u don't mind me coming in and out of here.
I feel bad because of my ticker.
But as most of u know it wasn't easy for us This time what with all the chemicals and it took us 11 months to fall with this one.

I just remember when I was here trying and then u wud see someone get there BFP and then they never came back in here.
And it used to upset me because it felt like they didn't care anymore .

But I care about all of you and haven't gotten to know so many of you over the past year or so.
I love coming on here and rooting u all on.

I will always be so thankful to you ladies that were my rock when we were ttc. You ladies kept me going and gave me hope. Even at times when I felt like giving up.
U ladies were always there for me and I love you all for it. <3
Your profile picture is beautiful! You have the cutest bump!!
Thank you. The hospital said its yet another miscarriage. I've had my fair share over the years. I hope its my turn this cycle too. If I fall this month I will find out im pregnant around my daughters 11th birthday and baby will be due around my other daughters 18th!

Oh gosh hon. She gets well moody just b4 it starts and during it. Like really snappy and moody.
She's my DH DD from a previous relationship but she lives with us since she 6.
My DH is a man so u know what there like when it comes to womons stuff.

When she told me about it I just thought PCOS.

I'm gonna pass all these messages onto her.

Thank you so much ladies
My 17 yr old has a lot of symptoms of pcos. We spoke to our gp and she had an ultrasound scan a few weeks later. Her uterus is text book perfect apparently so hers is all down to normal teen hormones. Maybe contact your daughters gp if she's happy to xx

@Suggerhoney you are the cutest lol I meant to comment on your pic. I wondered what you looked like lol

afm... idk what’s going on with my body right now. I’m 12/13dpo and test still showing absolutely nothing. Not even a faint line. Where is my cycle already smh. Jeez
I honestly don’t think these cheap test like me lol

I’m getting the weirdest lower back cramping. Feels strange!

@PinkCupcakes That is a good line for 10dpt. Hold on and don't freak if it gets a tad lighter tomorrow because 9dpiui is when your own hcg will add to the pool but the trigger will go away. I really think you did it this time though. So nervous and excited for your next tests. Big hugs.....breathe

@Alligator Sorry!!! I dont know why I didnt realize how far you had gone in your cycle. ](*,) Fx testing!!

@babymoma89 Hope you figure out whats going on. Was so hoping you would post a bfp. What dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney buhahahaha...I just paid for the first part of it...I would be chin to floor if that happened.

@Steph1012 Congrats on your lining! Fx for your embryo to thaw and implant nicely!!! What are you doing to prepare yourself of tranfer, sorry if you said and I missed it.

Afm: So much work to do still and trying to recover from eating frosting. DD convinced me to buy her cupcakes while we ran errands. So gross. Why so much frosting Waalmart wwwhhyyyy?? :sick:

@PinkCupcakes That is a good line for 10dpt. Hold on and don't freak if it gets a tad lighter tomorrow because 9dpiui is when your own hcg will add to the pool but the trigger will go away. I really think you did it this time though. So nervous and excited for your next tests. Big hugs.....breathe

@Alligator Sorry!!! I dont know why I didnt realize how far you had gone in your cycle. ](*,) Fx testing!!

@babymoma89 Hope you figure out whats going on. Was so hoping you would post a bfp. What dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney buhahahaha...I just paid for the first part of it...I would be chin to floor if that happened.

@Steph1012 Congrats on your lining! Fx for your embryo to thaw and implant nicely!!! What are you doing to prepare yourself of tranfer, sorry if you said and I missed it.

Afm: So much work to do still and trying to recover from eating frosting. DD convinced me to buy her cupcakes while we ran errands. So gross. Why so much frosting Waalmart wwwhhyyyy?? :sick:
Ah thank you! I hope there’s still a line tomorrow! Even if it’s lighter I’ll be happy because I’ve never had a line on 11DPT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->