***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

:shock:
Ok. Idk what’s up with my body but I ovulated 2 weeks ago. Still no bfp and still no af. Something told me to take an ovulation test just because and it’s damn near positive. What the heck is going on here??!??View attachment 1098235
I also for shits and giggles took another opk and it's almost positive , had faint bfp on Internet cheapies and now negative on first response #-o:shock::-k

:shock:
I also for shits and giggles took another opk and it's almost positive , had faint bfp on Internet cheapies and now negative on first response #-o:shock::-k
Crap... what are our bodies doing lol. Hopefully the start of a bfp. I don’t feel like I’m preg tho. I have a feeling my cycle is coming. Let the waiting game continue.:-k

I won't be testing this month ladies as af isn't due until the middle of June. My birthday week :roll: but I shall still follow your journeys x

Oh dee I’m sorry about AF. So frustrating!
Lucy I see something!! Ahh I hope you get clear answers soon!

cd11 for me. Dh and I bd this am. Still negative on cheapie OPK but high fertility on my cb ovulation tests so I expect my OPK to turn positive tomorrow I am thinking! I know O is within a few days at least, and we got one session in! I am now debating whether to do it again tomorrow, and then probably Friday and Saturday too (I think I’ll O Friday or Saturday! Probably Friday?) or take tomorrow off...? I think we will just go everyday lol. I’ll feel better that way!

@Lucy3
image000000(1).gif

That cheapie is clearly bfp. FRER? Can I fire it? Please? What in the world is going on? Its like they are running short on dye or hcg picker uppers...ugh, just no. I want to scream CONGRATS but FRER has me on caught on the fence by my knickers. So unfair.

Can you get a beta? FX either way.<3

@Lucy3
View attachment 1098246

That cheapie is clearly bfp. FRER? Can I fire it? Please? What in the world is going on? Its like they are running short on dye or hcg picker uppers...ugh, just no. I want to scream CONGRATS but FRER has me on caught on the fence by my knickers. So unfair.

Can you get a beta? FX either way.<3
Oh how I love your way with words haha caught on the fence by your knickers :haha:

@Lucy3 goodness this is so intense! What’s your next move?! Waiting until tomorrow to try again?

@Deethehippy - sorry this wasn’t the month for you Dee

@FTale - thank you! I can’t believe it. A week today. It’s just one stressful wait after another though, our embryos were frozen on day 1 so we have to take each day as it comes and hope we have one left next Wednesday for transfer day. I’m not really doing anything to prepare (although now you’ve said that I’m worried I should be hahaha). I’m a fitness freak so I’m making the most of being able to do some intense exercise before I have to slow down for a bit! I don’t drink coffee or tea so no need to cut down on caffeine. The majority of my work colleagues know what’s going on but we have a new matron so I’m going to have to tell her tomorrow because we have some radioactive patients and I won’t be able to care for them. But other than that just the same old I think!

Also a comment on FRER! They are definitely trash lately. I swear I have had faint lines on 2/3 of the tests I’ve done when I’ve not been pregnant! (Or maybe I was very very early?? I doubt it each time though). Regardless I think they’ve gone downhill even from my pregnancy with my daughter 3-4 years ago (gosh I can’t believe it’s been that long! She will be 3 in July).

So I have no idea what to think! I’m 11dpt9dpiui today and there’s a clear line on FRER it’s faint though and barely anything on my IC! Lol so it’s flip flopped today! Ugh!

these are both the same test just different lighting, it’s way more clear than yesterday’s in person. Hard to get a good photo...

BF4DFFE4-3D63-460B-8483-F2B037E87744.jpeg D547A3D5-B145-4493-8FCF-5617D74BC3A8.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes - I think it’s just going to be a waiting game for you at the moment Pink until the 14 days post trigger are up. Will you clinic do a blood test for you?
Clinic won’t do a blood test unless I have BFP. This FRER is soooo clear in person I wish I could get a clear photo! Ugh! I’ve never had a line at 11DPT before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->