***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Alligator

Good luck hon hope u get ure peak soon then O and then ure in the 2ww yay\\:D/

two different times one this morning and one when I got home from work

@Beccaboo828
Oh gosh hon what a wait. So glad she has finally showed up and u can finally move onto a new cycle and new hope.
U remember being about 3 days late and that drove me potty so I can't imagine waiting as long as u have.
I hope this cycle is the one.

Did u do both tests at same time hon?

If u did them at different times it cud be that ure pee was diluted. Pee concentration changes alot in the space of a day esp when ure testing early.
Hope tomorrow brings u a darker line and this is it for you.

Ladies I hope u don't mind me coming in and out of here.
I feel bad because of my ticker.
But as most of u know it wasn't easy for us This time what with all the chemicals and it took us 11 months to fall with this one.

I just remember when I was here trying and then u wud see someone get there BFP and then they never came back in here.
And it used to upset me because it felt like they didn't care anymore .

But I care about all of you and haven't gotten to know so many of you over the past year or so.
I love coming on here and rooting u all on.

I will always be so thankful to you ladies that were my rock when we were ttc. You ladies kept me going and gave me hope. Even at times when I felt like giving up.
U ladies were always there for me and I love you all for it. <3

@PinkCupcakes That is a good line for 10dpt. Hold on and don't freak if it gets a tad lighter tomorrow because 9dpiui is when your own hcg will add to the pool but the trigger will go away. I really think you did it this time though. So nervous and excited for your next tests. Big hugs.....breathe

@Alligator Sorry!!! I dont know why I didnt realize how far you had gone in your cycle. ](*,) Fx testing!!

@babymoma89 Hope you figure out whats going on. Was so hoping you would post a bfp. What dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney buhahahaha...I just paid for the first part of it...I would be chin to floor if that happened.

@Steph1012 Congrats on your lining! Fx for your embryo to thaw and implant nicely!!! What are you doing to prepare yourself of tranfer, sorry if you said and I missed it.

Afm: So much work to do still and trying to recover from eating frosting. DD convinced me to buy her cupcakes while we ran errands. So gross. Why so much frosting Waalmart wwwhhyyyy?? :sick:

I would say 14dpo , I had multiple dark lines on ok between 26-28 had loads of baby making time that entire week and the week after.

Ok. Idk what’s up with my body but I ovulated 2 weeks ago. Still no bfp and still no af. Something told me to take an ovulation test just because and it’s damn near positive. What the heck is going on here??!??F29116A3-A4DA-4B57-8655-483568C44223.jpeg

So I did another ic this evening and there’s actually a line still, it’s faint though

D3B51A94-9D13-48DE-A4E3-E57C6E9E3996.jpeg

@realbeauty86 thats so strange! I’d be taking another test and seeing if it’s picking up hcg. Unless you feel like you’re ovulating again?

@PinkCupcakes thats good there’s still a line, excited to see your next test

Lol Dee, just saw the caption - you def are the fake HCG line queen! Glad you’re laughing about it, what a crazy roller coaster it’s been!

@FTale you make me laugh, you’ve got an awesome sense of humour. Are you a teacher?

Steph yay for good lining! So close to popping that little embryo in, so exciting

I took another frer last night and the line is maybe a little but pinker. But I’ve done a few cheapies today and nothing. They’re 25 sensitivity so that’s ok but don’t really want to waste my last frer if there’s absolutely nothing on the cheapie. I think I’m only 8 maybe 9 dpo at best today so lots of time to keep obsessing over the squinters

@realbeauty86 thats so strange! I’d be taking another test and seeing if it’s picking up hcg. Unless you feel like you’re ovulating again?

@PinkCupcakes thats good there’s still a line, excited to see your next test
I don’t feel like I’m ovulating and those cheap test aren’t picking up anything. I may have to go get a frer. Maybe I’ll go tomorrow and get one

@PinkCupcakes That is a good line for 10dpt. Hold on and don't freak if it gets a tad lighter tomorrow because 9dpiui is when your own hcg will add to the pool but the trigger will go away. I really think you did it this time though. So nervous and excited for your next tests. Big hugs.....breathe

@Alligator Sorry!!! I dont know why I didnt realize how far you had gone in your cycle. ](*,) Fx testing!!

@babymoma89 Hope you figure out whats going on. Was so hoping you would post a bfp. What dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney buhahahaha...I just paid for the first part of it...I would be chin to floor if that happened.

@Steph1012 Congrats on your lining! Fx for your embryo to thaw and implant nicely!!! What are you doing to prepare yourself of tranfer, sorry if you said and I missed it.

Afm: So much work to do still and trying to recover from eating frosting. DD convinced me to buy her cupcakes while we ran errands. So gross. Why so much frosting Waalmart wwwhhyyyy?? :sick:
Whoops hahah I meant CD10.. not 10dpo. Nope not testing yet hahah. Sigh!

I don’t feel like I’m ovulating and those cheap test aren’t picking up anything. I may have to go get a frer. Maybe I’ll go tomorrow and get one

Definately try a frer just in case! I have seen some women get higher lh right before they get af which i find strange, I've never tested it myself though. Hope its not though and just late bfp.

I took another frer last night and the line is maybe a little but pinker. But I’ve done a few cheapies today and nothing. They’re 25 sensitivity so that’s ok but don’t really want to waste my last frer if there’s absolutely nothing on the cheapie. I think I’m only 8 maybe 9 dpo at best today so lots of time to keep obsessing over the squinters

No pic for us to squint at? Lol i need something to preoccupy me since the frer weren't on special and its probably too early lol

Which cheapies are you using. I have clinical guard and I don’t think they like me at all lol

@Lucy3 Noooo....LOL....I have patience for working with lots of older people though. I work in HR. Love helping folks.

Cheapies shouldn't go bfp before frer but these days I think all tests are in competition with frer. Wonder when it will just be dependable again.

Hope your line is darker whenever you test again.

:sleep:

AF arrived ..onto next month..just started Ubiquinol so hoping that will help my eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->