***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Pink I see that and the difference from yesterday is noticeable!!! I know tests can fluctuate but surely it has to be a good sign!! Keeping everything crossed.

@Steph1012 Hope the matron is understanding. Your body needs all the safeguards possible. LOL...I am a bit of a jokester. Need laughter so much with all the ttc ups and downs. Keeps me grounded. I can get way too invested in staring at pee sticks. I am already wearing new spectacles...believe it or not I can't see up close anymore :rofl:..eyes are done with me. Only want to focus on things far away.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:hugs: You are doing well alread it seems just keep on with the fluids and it will be time to slow down and help baby grow. FX!

@PinkCupcakes :laugh2: yes, I am holding my breath with a smile. Praying so hard this is it. My tests never were that clear at this point. Keep drinking water. Staying hydrated is so important for your lining. Your hcg with double and show nicely on your tests. Cheapies will pick back up in a day as not all are that sensitive.

Hoping and praying for nothin but dark lines.

Afm: Headache and work. They seem to be dating this week. I can only handle one. Plus, ewww...I am right here, I can see them, gross. Not to mention they are fighting alot this morning. Headache is getting the dear john letter once I find my tylenol though....it needs to happen so I can breathe. Selfish of me I know.

Anyone else get headaches that are hard to breath through? Not migraines, headaches.:sad1:

Omg..just tried to change channel on TV with work keyboard.....where's that tylenol.

@FTale - oh god, yes, 100% agree on the laughter front - I have the most hilarious team which is great- they’ve definitely kept me grounded and love to take the piss out of my newfound menopausal symptoms hahaha. They’re all keeping me sane and I love them!

Plus my husband and I have discovered the ultimate trashy/take your mind off things TV programme- Below Deck... don’t judge me!

Ah man, sorry about the headache- I’m very fortunate to not suffer with them so no real tips apart from water, tablets and closing your eyes for a bit if possible? Hope you feel better soon.

@Steph1012 Hope the matron is understanding. Your body needs all the safeguards possible. LOL...I am a bit of a jokester. Need laughter so much with all the ttc ups and downs. Keeps me grounded. I can get way too invested in staring at pee sticks. I am already wearing new spectacles...believe it or not I can't see up close anymore :rofl:..eyes are done with me. Only want to focus on things far away.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:hugs: You are doing well alread it seems just keep on with the fluids and it will be time to slow down and help baby grow. FX!

@PinkCupcakes :laugh2: yes, I am holding my breath with a smile. Praying so hard this is it. My tests never were that clear at this point. Keep drinking water. Staying hydrated is so important for your lining. Your hcg with double and show nicely on your tests. Cheapies will pick back up in a day as not all are that sensitive.

Hoping and praying for nothin but dark lines.

Afm: Headache and work. They seem to be dating this week. I can only handle one. Plus, ewww...I am right here, I can see them, gross. Not to mention they are fighting alot this morning. Headache is getting the dear john letter once I find my tylenol though....it needs to happen so I can breathe. Selfish of me I know.

Anyone else get headaches that are hard to breath through? Not migraines, headaches.:sad1:

Omg..just tried to change channel on TV with work keyboard.....where's that tylenol.
Lol sorry about the woes... hope your day gets better

Just quickly popping on to show you a couple of tests. not getting my hopes up too much but spent most of the day squinting at them and it's driving me mad. I keep trying to catch up properly with you guys but keep getting interrupted so will try again later.

I'm either 11dpo going by ff, but I think I had a dodgy temp so think I'm probably10dpo. Had really sensitive nipples and feeling yucky today plus headache. Had some faint lines on the skinny one step tests and a faint line on an answer....Never usually get anything on those and that was the last one. Will see what happens, don't want to test anymore!!20210512_183652.jpg 20210512_163931.jpg

Well just talked to the Doc and she ordered me a blood test . Have an appt tomorrow so hopefully can get to the bottom of it and know for sure. Fingers crossed but either way I just want to know.

I’m probably being annoying but I was able to get a better photo now in some natural light and you can clearly see today’s is darker than yesterday’s on FRER! iC is there but lighter than yesterday’s lol. So confusing! Bottom tests are today’s

44F3030A-BCB0-48AE-8CFA-1DB37B36A3BF.jpeg DE8E9D94-382A-4E87-8873-EDC88BEE6FC9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->