• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I was hoping to see the same Lucy, but it's not over yet, it could just be making you work for it

@Lucy3 - 10DPO is still pretty early so you wouldn't necessarily expect dark yet, hopefully it'll darken up in the morning.

@Lucy3 congratulations! Did you take any cheapie today to see the difference? And your only 10dpo? That line is great! Best of luck, I hope it progresses smoothly

@elencor thanks! Nope haven’t done a cheapie, sick of seeing them stark white!

aww thank you @motherofboys do you think?? Omg this is surreal!

Morning ladies, sorry I'm being a bit self obsessed and not really taking in where you are all at, hope you are all ok.

Pink I hope it was just a crap test and they get darker x

Lucy, I see it and so hope this is your bfp xx

Thanks everyone for your comments. Test looks a bit clearer this morning, Camera picks it up better too. I doubted myself as could see a line on an unused test so dipped it in water and it's blank. Still got bleeding, slightly dark red but there are some wee clotty bits and it's thicker. I do think it's more like af starting. Just have to wait and see.

I guess there are positives...I won't need to worry about being early pregnant and getting my covid jag tomorrow and it means we can get pregnant....maybe I'm just back to trying to stay pregnant. Still it's better than constant bfn.

Love you guys, thanks for the support xx
Bottom test is water .....20210514_095518.jpg

@BabyBrain80 those lines are pretty convincing. Keep testing. Have you had bleeding like this before? Glad you can see the positives but I wouldn’t give up all hope yet x

Thank you both xx

I had a bit of implantation bleeding with ds1 but it was less than this. Any other time I've bled it's been the start of a mc around 6/7 weeks. The line is ok I think for 12dpo (poss 13).
My temp is still up, I feel a bit yucky, boobs heavy. Don't know what to think. Nothing is ever simple is it?!! :wacko::dohh::haha:

I had a SCH with one of my losses, don't want to go through that again, very worrying time.

Been wondering, do fibroids bleed in pregnancy? They saw a very small one on my 12week scan last year, wasn't near baby but I've thought about it ever since!

Having your temp still up is a great sign. And if you’re feeling other symptoms like bbs hurting I really wouldn’t give up hope. For now there’s hcg in your system and hopefully it’s stays that way. Show us your next test when you do it x

Having your temp still up is a great sign. And if you’re feeling other symptoms like bbs hurting I really wouldn’t give up hope. For now there’s hcg in your system and hopefully it’s stays that way. Show us your next test when you do it x

Will do, thanks Lucy x looking forward to seeing your next (darker) one too!! :D

Thank you both xx

I had a bit of implantation bleeding with ds1 but it was less than this. Any other time I've bled it's been the start of a mc around 6/7 weeks. The line is ok I think for 12dpo (poss 13).
My temp is still up, I feel a bit yucky, boobs heavy. Don't know what to think. Nothing is ever simple is it?!! :wacko::dohh::haha:

I had a SCH with one of my losses, don't want to go through that again, very worrying time.

Been wondering, do fibroids bleed in pregnancy? They saw a very small one on my 12week scan last year, wasn't near baby but I've thought about it ever since!

I think fibroids were what caused/contributed to my cousins bleed? I know she had one/it was mentioned at the same time so could be coincidental. Just a guess

13dpt11dpiui and now there’s a VVVVVF line again. I’m so confused. :( it showed quickly but VVVVVVVVF. I’m starting to hate FRER :(

B9EF800E-F55D-4EB8-9C8A-906072704FAC.jpeg

Is this positive? Almost??! Just shy?? My Premom app says it’s .96! So close and I only have one of these types of tests left! Might pop out to buy some more but I won’t be able to get this brand from Amazon today. Boo!
Regardless it’s nearly there so O is today or tomorrow I bet - maybe Sunday?? Gosh hahah. Will t try to BD tomorrow but then we’re out! Too tired lol

18A88FE4-3C3A-41D1-BDBB-ED2A343E5720.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes - definitely a line, I hope it progresses. I'm personally not going to use FRER ever again..they are causing so many problems lately!

@Alligator - that is positive for sure! The test line is clearly darker on my laptop than the control line. I'm glad you got lots of BD in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->