***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@BabyBrain80 Very hard. As for the bleeding, some ladies havechad it and still stayed pregnant. Hope it is the same for you...sorry you are going through this.:sad1:

Oh BabyBrain I’m sorry! Ugh I’m hoping this is just an implantation bleed or similar and your tests get darker!

still negative OPK throughout the day although maybe darker? Hopefully the start of the surge! I’ll test again tonight, I think safe to say O won’t be tomorrow but rather Saturday at this point. Will try to bd tomorrow morning too!

Well I’m done testing. 13/14dpo and took a digital frer. Negative

@Lucy3 that is a clear line!! I so hope this is it for you ahhhh so exciting if it is! Im so invested in your journey lol

I'm really only holding out buying tests to save $$ ive spent way too much the last few cycles.

@PinkCupcakes i am so sorry tests are bfn :( i honestly thought this was going to be it for you. Praying theres still time xx

@BabyBrain80 i had spotting with my daughter early on. My cousin also had a big/heavy bleed with her son (around 10 weeks though) and ended up fine. It could be a chemical though, if it is i am so so sorry. Praying its not and is just a common early spot/bleed type scenario x

@BabyBrain80 oh bugger. Are you still bleeding? I had breakthrough bleeding with my son, it was pretty much a light period. Fx it’s that. I’m so sorry you cried. Sending love

@FTale cant wait to hear about your appt! Hope you got some sleep. Yay exciting!

@PinkCupcakes oh no. I’m so so sorry. How are you feeling?

@realbeauty86 argh shocked you had a bfn. I thought you may get a late bfp. Still time?

@Alligator catch that eggy! Yay for ewcm. I watched a national geographic doco on sperm, it was so good! A whole hour on a swimmer lol. There was one scene where they were talking about how once they get up to the cervix and there’s ewcm it’s like then lying in a boat all relaxed and cosy waiting for their time to pounce

@AlwaysTheAunt aww thank you! I’m invested in your journey too, have all my fingers crossed your patience in not testing pays off for you this

@Skye75 thank you! I haven’t had a photo shoot this morning yet as doing the school drop off. Also not a fan on FMU. I’m hopeful there’s a nice pink line, I’ll be 10dpo today so should have one!

@BabyBrain80 oh bugger. Are you still bleeding? I had breakthrough bleeding with my son, it was pretty much a light period. Fx it’s that. I’m so sorry you cried. Sending love

@FTale cant wait to hear about your appt! Hope you got some sleep. Yay exciting!

@PinkCupcakes oh no. I’m so so sorry. How are you feeling?

@realbeauty86 argh shocked you had a bfn. I thought you may get a late bfp. Still time?

@Alligator catch that eggy! Yay for ewcm. I watched a national geographic doco on sperm, it was so good! A whole hour on a swimmer lol. There was one scene where they were talking about how once they get up to the cervix and there’s ewcm it’s like then lying in a boat all relaxed and cosy waiting for their time to pounce
lol! That’s too funny!!
So my tests are close!! I expect the surge to happen overnight. So O could be tomorrow...? Or the next day!

It started off this morning as red smears on wiping only, then became light pink/watery on n off so I became hopeful again. Afternoon tests were decent. But there was more bleeding late afternoon/ evening and I think it's too dark red and too much to be ok. Its not full on af yet though.
I used 3 different types of test, they can't all show false lines can they?! This is so hard isn't it? A rollercoaster of emotions and so much false hope. Just exhausting....

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow xx
I bleed when pregnant. I lost clots too with my last baby. Good luck xx

@Lucy3 - have you tested today? Can’t wait to see.

@PinkCupcakes - really hoping things might turn around today and you get a line. Crossing everything.

@realbeauty86 - so sorry for the BFN’s, I know the feeling x

@FTale - good luck, ask lots of questions and let us know how it goes

@BabyBrain80 - praying the blood stops and little bean is ok.

@Alligator - :spermy: and :dust:
Hope everyone I’ve missed is ok and wishing you all lots of luck. We need some more BFP’s in this group before the month is out.

AFM - cramps and bloodbath lol say no more.

I cant wait to see your next test Lucy.

PinkCupcakes I'm hoping yours was a dodgy first response and there will be a line waiting on your next test

I tested at midday and now I’m on my toilet seat photo shoot position trying to get the best lighting. It’s definitely not darker which is a slight worry

Hope so @motherofboys . I kind of imagined it being a lovely obvious pink line, but nope, it’s going to keep me guessing for a bit eek

I tested at midday and now I’m on my toilet seat photo shoot position trying to get the best lighting. It’s definitely not darker which is a slight worry
Oh no! Fingers crossed it the time of day/diluted pee. I hate lines not progressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->