***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

12dpt10dpiui bfn today. I think it’s safe to say time to stop IUI and save for IVF :(

@PinkCupcakes I am so shocked it was was bfn but 10dpiui is when you should see an inkling of something like on your second frer. I hope you get that bfp. Give it a few more days. Fx!

Lucy I see that clearly! Looks like my line with my daughter at like 11dpo! Crossing everything it gets darker. I feel like lines like that have to be real!

cd12 and bd this am! Negative OPK though so... I think O may not be tomorrow but Saturday? Hopefully we have the energy to BD tomorrow and Saturday lol! I know I’m in the fertile phase but I like to try to get as close as possible. I’ve noticed some ewcm the last couple days so that’s good too! Hopefully not overkill on bd but honestly hubby would probably take care of himself anyway on days we didn’t bd hahaha. Sorry Tmi! So regardless it’s better to try I suppose!! I will keep testing today, maybe I’ll start my peak sometime today!

Buhahaha...mine won't. Never crosses his mind. I fully expect to find him watching cat videos on YouTube or something completely asinine...lol He has a very low drive so Ovulation time I have to really rev him up to do anything rofl.

I think I am going to have O this Sunday very early but nothing I can do. Hope it holds off till Wednesday but Im starting to feel the pre O niggles.

Well, fx you O this weekend and don't have to worry about over kill.:dust:

Hahah Ftale my hubby has a crazy high drive which is great for O time but hard to keep up other times lol. I haven’t been telling him about the OPK because he gets stressed but I guess he saw one in the garbage and asked about it and he was like ‘guess I’ll have to get more sleep for the next few days’ (he was tired this morning and we had to work for it more lol). So that’s positive!! He’s been kind of NTNP and didn’t want to be involved in all the tests and timing and all that so that’s good! Also he’s getting his vaccine today which makes me thankful since he works outside the home.

ugh Pink I am so sorry

Funny that we discuss out partners drives lol I bet they would be thrilled to hear us :haha:
My OH probably has a medium drive, I think he also takes care of himself at times but I know he also finds it stressful when I declare ‘tonight is the night for a donation darling’

So today I definitely got a better line but (and it's a huge BUT) I've started bleeding too. I'm in the bathroom right now staring at a line that's still light but has colour and don't even have to squint to see. I've cried.
So is it a chemical? I've never had one before and I'm around 11/12 dpo but have been having a shorter lp recently.
I'm devastated, I really thought this was it.

@BabyBrain80 oh no! Is it heavy. Really hope it just a sub bleed and not to do with baby. Praying all will be ok.

@Deethehippy hahahah...as long as we can get them going when we need too ;)

@Alligator awwww , was nice of him to asl and then plan for more sleep..heheheh..he is all in with no pressure. Cant beat that.

@MrsKatie Thank you

My appt is tomorrow and I hope I dont lose my nerve. I want to get immunology blood work ,dhea, and cortisol test done. I have C.A.H. and early stage Lupus and want to be sure if there is a specific protocol I need to be following. Not to mention my ability to be allergic to everything cept cheetos..ugh.

Hope I can sleep tonight.

@PinkCupcakes did you test again? Hugs

Last edited:
@BabyBrain80 oh no! Is it heavy. Really hope it just a sub bleed and not to do with baby. Praying all will be ok.

@Alligator awwww , was nice of him to asl and then plan for more sleep..heheheh..he is all in with no pressure. Cant beat that.

@MrsKatie Thank you

My appt is tomorrow and I hope I dont lose my nerve. I want to get immunology blood work ,dhea, and cortisol test done. I have C.A.H. and early stage Lupus and want to be sure if there is a specific protocol I need to be following. Not to mention my ability to be allergic to everything cept cheetos..ugh.

not since this morning, been at work. I think I’ll wait until tomorrow morning to test again. OH is tired of me wasting money on FRERs lol

@MrsKatie Thank you

It started off this morning as red smears on wiping only, then became light pink/watery on n off so I became hopeful again. Afternoon tests were decent. But there was more bleeding late afternoon/ evening and I think it's too dark red and too much to be ok. Its not full on af yet though.
I used 3 different types of test, they can't all show false lines can they?! This is so hard isn't it? A rollercoaster of emotions and so much false hope. Just exhausting....

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->