***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I’m sorry to hear you had that happen :hugs:
My bleeding has been a bit bizarre, it seemed to of stopped yesterday and then flooded out in the afternoon, then nothing overnight and some more bright red blood this afternoon and red when I wipe all day.
I’ll see what the morning cheapies are like and if any doubt I will get more tests.
Will get my girls to bed and dip two in water in a bit. Thank you.
I don’t want to seem crazy or attention seeking on here lol but do just feel a bit different this cycle.
Oh gosh not attention seeking at all! That is what we are here for, to help one another through!

I do wonder as well if there was conception and perhaps it's a chemical of some sort? Those tests are likely crap regardless but some of those lines are real and not squinters or evaps!!!

Oh Dee, not attention seeking at all, that's what we are all here for, to talk things through and give/ask advice.

I think I've had a chemical ladies. My symptoms have gone, my temp did drop a bit this morning and all my other types of test have gone very faint. They all had pink lines even though they were light the other day, now hardly anything. All over the course of today with 3 or 4 hour holds (I'm going to end up with a uti at this rate!! Lol)
Yes the frer did look a tad darker but today's hold was longer, maybe that's all it was? Plus aren't they very sensitive? I don't have another to try and I'm not really wanting to waste more money I don't have on them. Tried an opk too and it was very negative.
Here's the pic....20210517_205116.jpg

Oh Dee, not attention seeking at all, that's what we are all here for, to talk things through and give/ask advice.

I think I've had a chemical ladies. My symptoms have gone, my temp did drop a bit this morning and all my other types of test have gone very faint. They all had pink lines even though they were light the other day, now hardly anything. All over the course of today with 3 or 4 hour holds (I'm going to end up with a uti at this rate!! Lol)
Yes the frer did look a tad darker but today's hold was longer, maybe that's all it was? Plus aren't they very sensitive? I don't have another to try and I'm not really wanting to waste more money I don't have on them. Tried an opk too and it was very negative.
Here's the pic....View attachment 1098447
I'm really sorry that you think you had a chemical. ..that so devastating after all those lines. Big hugs to you. Take care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

@Deethehippy oh hon not attention seeking at all hon everyone is here to support each other.
The ones u dipped in water I can barely see but the pee one is so obvious. Surly If it was had tests wudnt they come out the same with water?
Ure pee tests look BFP. Oh sweetheart I hope u get some answers soon.

@BabyBrain80
Oh no I am so sorry hon. Fading symptoms happened with all my chemicals.
That Frer was so BFP tho like no denying it.
I really hope ure not having a chemical and are just a slow riser with late implantation.

Dee I'm almost relieved for you that those tests showed up with water. I was about 3 pages behind on the thread and reading through it thinking I had to get to the end and beg you to get checked if you had any pain as I was worried there was an ectopic situation going on.
One step are evil at the moment. I've refused to buy them the last couple of months as I had such obvious lines on them a few months back.

Hey ladies
Hope all are well. I’m also currently in the 2ww. I’m 7dpo.
My boobs feel numb and 2 nights ago had really bad leg pains like I get when I’m about to start/started my period.
Did anyone else feel like this?

@BabyBrain80 I am really sorry you are going through this. Your frer did look really good and you are still sat there with no answers.

@Deethehippy dont ever feel silly! You had clear lines and if I was bleeding and had lines like that I would want to know why too. I’m glad you tested with water. I don’t really see much on the water tests but if you see them irl then it’s possible a faulty batch which is better than a worrying slow progression where you have no idea what’s going on and heavy bleeding.

Hope you ladies are ok.

Hey ladies
Hope all are well. I’m also currently in the 2ww. I’m 7dpo.
My boobs feel numb and 2 nights ago had really bad leg pains like I get when I’m about to start/started my period.
Did anyone else feel like this?

Hi...
Good luck. I don’t have what you describe... but at 7dpo please don’t look too much into pre period symptoms it’s too early to tell anything. Good luck with testing!!!

As for me...

did another opk at 9pm it was the same as the 7pm one so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Currently sitting here in a wet patch with my fingers crossed that the little swimmers hang around for my egg TMI sorry...

Hi...
Good luck. I don’t have what you describe... but at 7dpo please don’t look too much into pre period symptoms it’s too early to tell anything. Good luck with testing!!!

yeah trying not to look too much info feeling things lol easier said than done!!

I just want to know I read you all but I haven't had time to write here. Sorry for all the bad news this month. @BabyBrain80 I'm still rooting for you the frer from this morning had an amazing line, FX it goes well.
Afm, stark white BFN at 9-10 dpo

@Deethehippy never silly! I did the same when i had a batch of cheapies with lines that also came up with water. But i also tested with frer and they had lines too for 1 day. I always try 2 brands now if i get any lines that are faint. I dont trust any brand :(

@BabyBrain80 ugh those lines disappearing! Those frer looked darker today. Im so sorry it messing you around

I got some tests @Lucy3. No idea what dpo, could be 7 could be 10 ‍♀️♀️ bfn except the usual indent lines which showed up in this 1 picture so posting for your squinting pleasure

20210518_095123.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt thank you lol. That looks like more than an indent to me!!
I agree I see a line there!!

more for my own records but 2dpo (evening) and having had heartburn all day. It could be down to what I ate, nothing was too spicy but I did have a Mexican tortilla soup for lunch and feta pasta with tomatoes for dinner. I’ve taken a bunch of gaviscon today!! Weird. I do get heartburn from time to time now (never before my pregnancy with my daughter!) but today felt different/worse. Just something to ponder over lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->