***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Looking forward to seeing your next test Gemma!

Morning Ladies, just a quick update while I slack off at work!

My temp took a drop this morning and I had mild cramping last night and just now. This morning I have pink on wiping and its increasing a bit so looks like af is on the way. My test was vvvvvf, so do we assume chemical?

So what can I take from this? Well, I think I can still trust the easy@home tests, they didn't show shadows or false lines and they didn't get darker for a reason.
The one step were actually fairly accurate too, if you can get past the early shadows.
Still don't care for frer but that's only cause I can't use them early as they always show a vvvvf line. I'm also proper done with early testing! I'm serious this time! It's not good.

Positives: I used conceive plus lube applicators, not for lubrication just as I thought it may support the swimmers! And we dtd on the morning of the day I think I ovulated. So will try a bit more am BD! On a good note at least it looks like we did conceive, first sign of that in 8 months.

Finally, just want to say thank you so much for all the support, thoughts and kind words. I'm so glad I had you guys to talk to, love you all!

Now, I'd better read back and catch up....

Loved following your journey this month @BabyBrain80 . From your super late o to the lines to look at. So good you can see the positives, looks like the swimmers found the eggy this month! I bet they do again next cycle and you’ll have a sticky bean xx

Lol thanks @FTale . I always cling onto anything at this pointy end of the cycle.

Is it kind of exciting having your fertility shots come in? It’s all going to happen so quickly! Are they the little subcutaneous ones - like the ones you use on your tummy or thigh?

I do too. You read about things happening all the time and so I just pee on that stick until AF is over some timess... you just never know. I had to toss my sticks. Can't save them anymore. Can you imagine the smell? I've been at it a while...LOL..I went nose blind until a while back and I was look Oh me gersh...I wonder if my hubby could smell that smelly smell of old pee sticks. ](*,)

My shots have to be rotated by bum to bum then shoulder area to shoulder area.....oh,mmm...so not looking forward to it. I think I will ice the areas first. Last year before Covid hit and I was on this therapy I was just getting them straight. My hubby administers them cause it has to go in such and awkward area. When he is gone for like 3 days next month....I'm skipping that junk cause there is no way I can reach. Won't hurt as its just a precursor to 2 months out egg retrieval.

@Lozb Casually going about it seems to be the way to go for your hubby. No pressure. I hope it works and your son gets to have that lil buddy to play with soon.

@BabyBrain80 Big hugs as you heal up from your loss. I like your positive take aways for when you ttc again. I like E@H tests too. They were always bfn when trigger was not in my system but gave me the faintest of lines if I did have some hcg remaining though not preggy obviously.<3:dust:

@Deethehippy Thank you!! Need all the motivation I can get.

@Steph1012 FX for you!!!

Thanks Lucy, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster eh? Not just for me but you and others. We don't need it do we lol, just nice and simple bfp and easy pregnancies please!!

So much to catch up on....I'm sorry if I miss any recent updates from last few pages...here goes..

@PinkCupcakes I'm really sorry about the bfn. I hope everything works out for you quickly otherwise and we see you again very soon. Sending hugs :hugs:

@Deethehippy I'm so sorry you have gone through all that uncertainty. How are you doing today?

@Poppet2016 good luck! Looking forward to seeing some tests!

@crazylilth1ng haha! sitting around in your wet patch! Oh gotta love a wet patch! :haha: Hope those swimmers do their thing! Good luck!

@elencor sorry about bfn...but still time, good luck!

@Alligator I had an acid stomach at the start of the faint lines - good luck!

@Steph1012 very exciting! I hope today goes well :)

@Lucy3 its crazy how bbt changes so quickly, even after being awake for a while. I take mine if I pass the thermometer during the day, just out of interest lol. Sorry the tests are messing with you, I hope you get answers soon. x

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry its bfn but good luck with your next test, there's still time!

@FTale wishing you so much good luck with your shots!

@Lozb hope the relaxed approach works for you, seems to be the best way for most guys, good luck x

@GemmaG good luck with your tests, looking forward to seeing the next ones and hoping to see some lines!

Hi ladies.

so, right now I have perfect, clear stretchy ewcm. I am on CD 15. Attached is my lunchtime OPK. The one above is yesterday’s lunch time one so you can see it is a lot darker. It’s darker than yesterday afternoons too so I am hoping for my peak later today... what do you ladies think? It’s the darkest I had so far and came up straight away as the pee went over it for the first time this month too...

poor hubby will have to perform again later this evening (not that he is complaining)...

18055C17-13F6-45A5-A0E6-0DEC87A44CAC.jpeg

Last edited:
@BabyBrain80 awful as a chemical is, at least you conceived so you know everything is working fine down there. A friend of mine had a chemical at the end of last year and conceived the baby she is now carrying the month after. It can for some reason give you more chance the next month.

I would keep using the conceive plus as it obviously didn’t hinder you conceiving. I am sorry though, you must be really disappointed. I have had several chemicals and it really does get your hopes up doesn’t it. Still... good luck with the next cycle!!

as for my wet patch... I’m gonna be lying in it again tonight as I have loads of ewcm and my opk is looking like it might be positive later today

@BabyBrain80 awful as a chemical is, at least you conceived so you know everything is working fine down there. A friend of mine had a chemical at the end of last year and conceived the baby she is now carrying the month after. It can for some reason give you more chance the next month.

I would keep using the conceive plus as it obviously didn’t hinder you conceiving. I am sorry though, you must be really disappointed. I have had several chemicals and it really does get your hopes up doesn’t it. Still... good luck with the next cycle!!

as for my wet patch... I’m gonna be lying in it again tonight as I have loads of ewcm and my opk is looking like it might be positive later today
Thank you :) xx yeah I'm a bit sad and my OH has looked so concerned past few days, I hate seeing him this way. I'm trying to keep up a smile to reassure him I'm doing ok.
I'm not aware of having a chemical before, I've had other early losses from nearer 7 weeks so I do hope things return to normal more quickly. It still hurts a bit though.

Good luck....I don't know how quickly your opks progress, if that was mine it would likely take another day or 2 to become positive. It's funny how different our bodies are isn't it? Some surges take a few days others are over in hours, no one is wrong. Have fun! Relax! And catch that eggy!! Lol xx

@BabyBrain80 when I had my last 2 chemicals, I got my period 28 days later from the first day of bleeding. So hopefully it will be the same for you.

from past experiences, my surge builds up quite quickly but it is possible that it could still take a couple days.

@BabyBrain80 when I had my last 2 chemicals, I got my period 28 days later from the first day of bleeding. So hopefully it will be the same for you.

from past experiences, my surge builds up quite quickly but it is possible that it could still take a couple days.
Good luck! test looks to be getting darker for sure, I bet the surge is on the way today!!

This ovulation malarkey keeps us on our toes! Lol. I do find it the most stressful part, trying to bd around the right time, not wanting to let on to my OH its the right time, worried I've missed it. honestly my pregnancy last year was a total accident, one little slip up!

Hopefully this chemical makes my cycles nice and normal again lol xx

I am 3dpo so just waiting! The heartburn was so weird last night. I took so much heart burn medicine. Super weird. I feel weirdly crampy today which makes no sense for 3dpo but I've noticed in almost all cycles I seem to cramp around this time? If I didn't have OPKs confirming my surge from 3-4 days ago I would almost wonder if I was ovulating later, but that doesn't make sense given the OPKs. It's weird but I've noticed these early DPO cramps almost all cycles!

AF hit me today right on time.

Hoping to see lots more BFP's popping up :) Good LUck ladies

Good luck @Alligator its hard not to over analyse everything little symptom isn’t it. If I hadn’t been doing the opk’s I would believe I was 1 dpo by now they are helpful to pin it down aren’t they.

doesn’t your hubby like the pressure of knowing when you are fertile @BabyBrain80 ? My hubby knows and think has just accepted it.... me fertile = his Willy comes out

Good luck @Alligator its hard not to over analyse everything little symptom isn’t it. If I hadn’t been doing the opk’s I would believe I was 1 dpo by now they are helpful to pin it down aren’t they.

doesn’t your hubby like the pressure of knowing when you are fertile @BabyBrain80 ? My hubby knows and think has just accepted it.... me fertile = his Willy comes out
:rofl::rofl:
My OH knows this too but sometimes I think he does get a bit stressed to 'perform' after we have already done 3 nights in a row and I suddenly decide that fertile time must be the 4th night LOL

Thank you so much for all the well wishes girls!

Out of the seven we had frozen, two didn’t survive thawing, four seem to have got stuck at day 3, and then we have this one which has made it to today and is now back with me! Wasn’t the best possible outcome because we were hoping some could be refrozen, but now we just have to keep everything crossed that this little one can make us parents.

C458804C-F920-445D-AE74-229F4CFD00D1.jpeg

Thank you so much for all the well wishes girls!

Out of the seven we had frozen, two didn’t survive thawing, four seem to have got stuck at day 3, and then we have this one which has made it to today and is now back with me! Wasn’t the best possible outcome because we were hoping some could be refrozen, but now we just have to keep everything crossed that this little one can make us parents.

View attachment 1098472
That's so fascinating, thank you so much for sharing the picture! I have absolutely everything crossed that this is the first baby photo of your future BFP and baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->