***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@AlwaysTheAunt I'm seeing lines In both pics hon. Looks like my 10dpo test with this one.
Definitely looks more than just a indent.
I hope u get a big surprise in a day or two and get a darker line. Ure so lovely to everyone on here. Fx for you my lovely.

@Poppet2016 don't worry hon were all guilty of symptom spotting during the 2ww lol. I was terrible when we were ttc. Not long and u can test. Good luck

@Alligator
Heartburn is a good sign.
I had a bit of heartburn and reflux when I woke up at 10dpo. Nothing else just that. I think that's what pushed me to test because it was weird. But thought I was out because I had no neasea or sore boobs or anything.

Good luck hon hope testing time comes around quickly.

@Lozb
I really hope u are ok hon. Been thinking of you.

@AlwaysTheAunt i still see it in the other one, but totally get what you mean. I spend hours getting the lighting right on mine to see the mine properly.

I’m still waiting for af. Come on! Does anyone check their temp at random times during the day? I have because I’m not POAS and need something to check and it’s so high, like 37.4. I’m usually around 36. Maybe I’m getting sick ugh.

@Alligator heart burn is so annoying but also a great sign, have my FX for you

Have been following along but have been so nervous I haven’t commented for a while!

@Deethehippy I’m really sorry you’ve had this rollercoaster of a week.

@PinkCupcakes wishing you all the luck with your house hunting and I hope you get a surprise positive in the next couple of months and won’t have to go down the IVF route.

@Lucy3 thank you for all your efforts with your photo shoots! Hope you don’t have to wait too long until you can satisfy your cravings once more!

I’m currently wide awake at 3am and I came off nights yesterday so should be sleeping like a log... our embryos came out the freezer on Friday and TODAY IS TRANSFER DAY. Gosh, I’m a nervous wreck. I’m really hoping we’ve had at least one make it until today. Planning to test on Monday which will be 6DP5DT.

Good luck with your transfer and hoping for more than one little em baby!

@Steph1012 oooh so exciting!! Can’t wait to hear how your transfer goes!

thanks @Rach87 fx for lovely dark pink lines next month

my basal temp thermometer just came in the mail so I’ve been playing with that in comparison to the ear one. Wow they have different readings, the basal was 38.6 (which is too high..) and the ear 37.1. Pretty fun experiment!

Thanks ladies! In person they are a very clear bfn no matter which way you look, not even a shadow. The camera just happened to pick up something! So annoying but hoping if i am 10dpo and will have lines in the next few days.

Hubby is going away for 3 nights today so would be a lovely surprise when he returns

Aww that would be a lovely surprise. Looking forward to your next test!

@Steph1012 - wishing you lots of luck for your transfer.

@crazylilth1ng - good luck catching the egg/eggies!

Thank you everyone for looking at my faint lines and being so kind. I think the moral of my story is that if you get any faint lines you have to try with water or other brands to confirm! I’ve had a pounding headache all night and still bleeding but I expect it could just be a wonky cycle.

Ok humour me. I’ve been waiting for af to show up and no sight yet. So I pulled out the last frer I did a few days ago (from the bin!) and on second look isn’t not completely bfn, I don’t think? Is there a slight line on it? Maybe? I fully expect the witch to find me over night but here is my last photo shoot for the month lol. I feel like af is coming except only difference is my bbs hurt. Sorry feel very silly posting this!

6C7CAEF0-4038-4DE1-86F8-A76CB4EBE340.jpeg

@Deethehippy That sounds dreadful both test and af. Once your hormones align headaches should go away. Hate you are suffering so. You drinking your teas to help with uterine toning? Hugs
@Lucy3 Yes..hehhehe..I use to walk around with it and test before eating, after then when on steps...buhahaha..It was always highest after eating. Hey, it helps to know your body and how activities effect bbt. Totally normal:-=

Have been following along but have been so nervous I haven’t commented for a while!

I’m currently wide awake at 3am and I came off nights yesterday so should be sleeping like a log... our embryos came out the freezer on Friday and TODAY IS TRANSFER DAY. Gosh, I’m a nervous wreck. I’m really hoping we’ve had at least one make it until today. Planning to test on Monday which will be 6DP5DT.

[-o&lt; Bless you and your lil embryos. Nerves will work you mad. Think of your transfer as welcoming your baby. Happy thoughts. Nothing but happy happy thoughts. <3:hugs:

Afm: Calmly excepting another flat ovulation. Temp still low after O pain. If it jumps high in the morning I will be shocked. Meanwhile, so busy with fam and work, its been easy to not stress about this cycle at least. But you know stress can have a sit anywhere in your life. So lots of prayers for sanity and reminders to be thankful for everything in life.

Oh, crap just remembered its Tuesday. My sermorelin shots come in.:nope: Not ready for needles but here we go again.

Fx for anyone testing soon. May is not over yet. :thumbup::dust:

@Lucy3 Frer are famous for lines. Unless really dark or progressing, its anyone's guess without a beta. So heartbreaking as they use to be so reliable. Thank you for another photo shoot and sorry af is knocking. She needs to go on vacation for 9 months. :winkwink:

Lol thanks @FTale . I always cling onto anything at this pointy end of the cycle.

Is it kind of exciting having your fertility shots come in? It’s all going to happen so quickly! Are they the little subcutaneous ones - like the ones you use on your tummy or thigh?

@Lucy3 - I can see that line for sure but FRER's have gone right downhill for reliability. And if you are silly for posting and clinging to hope, what on earth does that make me? :haha: I hope AF does stay away for you.

@FTale - Good luck with the shots, you've got this! :) :friends:

@Deethehippy I’m really sorry you’ve had this rollercoaster of a week.

@PinkCupcakes wishing you all the luck with your house hunting and I hope you get a surprise positive in the next couple of months and won’t have to go down the IVF route.

@Lucy3 thank you for all your efforts with your photo shoots! Hope you don’t have to wait too long until you can satisfy your cravings once more!

Oh good luck for today :hugs:

Thanks for looking @Deethehippy and @Bevziibubble . Literally took out a 2 day old frer (that I had pulled apart then wrapped in toilet paper as I was so mad at it I didn’t want to accidentally see it lying in the bin) imagine if there’s something to this, crazy!

@Suggerhoney
Hi yeh I am fine. I gave hubby all pros and cons of second baby. He wasn’t mad and didn’t say much other than take it in. I have explain I ain’t giving up and not forgetting about it. My son has even randomly asked him if he cn be a big brother. My son wanted someone to play with yesterday, I didn’t feel well so he waited for his dad to finish work (works from home upstairs) I said to husband see if we had another he would have someone to play with, husband response would yes but doesn’t help now as we Cnt buy one from the shop. We have unprotected sex this month and it hasn’t stopped him. He isn’t a big talker really but I just dnt think he likes the pressure of me doing OPK and stuff so I have done nothing this month other that use my app on my phone. I know the rough time I ovulate anyway so not much need in the OPK now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->