***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Good morning all! I read everyone's posts but I am just terrible at responding - I just don't feel like I have the right words - I'm sorry. :( Big hugs to everyone that's gotten a BFN this month and good thoughts to everyone still testing for the month!

I feel like I need to vent this out but have no where else to vent too. lol. So here we go. I have a history of miscarriages, but not typically issues getting pregnant (usually takes my body a few months after a miscarriage to reset tho). I've always thought my PTSD was more so related to miscarriages but right now I have so much anxiety related to even thought of testing and getting a BFN. :( I can't even explain it. I am currently 10 dpo and I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about testing, and getting a negative. I'm just scared of my reaction to it. I talked to my husband about it yesterday and he said, just don't test then, but since I have to be on progesterone if I get a positive I have to know early enough so that I can get them ordered from the doctor before the weekend. .... I don't know - maybe I am just strange. lol. If I can get the courage - I will test tomorrow AM at 11dpo. I've had a positive by 11dpo on my 4 pregnancies prior so its usually a pretty sure day to test if I'm actually pregnant.

Please skip this if it's a trigger and ignore it if you need to. I just needed to get it off my chest.

<3

:rofl::rofl:
My OH knows this too but sometimes I think he does get a bit stressed to 'perform' after we have already done 3 nights in a row and I suddenly decide that fertile time must be the 4th night LOL

I pull that on my husband all the time. I thought we would be done by now so I have had him going since CD 10 but I haven’t had my surge yet poor guy he is a trooper though.

G
Thank you so much for all the well wishes girls!

Out of the seven we had frozen, two didn’t survive thawing, four seem to have got stuck at day 3, and then we have this one which has made it to today and is now back with me! Wasn’t the best possible outcome because we were hoping some could be refrozen, but now we just have to keep everything crossed that this little one can make us parents.

View attachment 1098472

Ooh good luck!! Stick little one! That pic is adorably cute!!

Good morning all! I read everyone's posts but I am just terrible at responding - I just don't feel like I have the right words - I'm sorry. :( Big hugs to everyone that's gotten a BFN this month and good thoughts to everyone still testing for the month!

I feel like I need to vent this out but have no where else to vent too. lol. So here we go. I have a history of miscarriages, but not typically issues getting pregnant (usually takes my body a few months after a miscarriage to reset tho). I've always thought my PTSD was more so related to miscarriages but right now I have so much anxiety related to even thought of testing and getting a BFN. :( I can't even explain it. I am currently 10 dpo and I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about testing, and getting a negative. I'm just scared of my reaction to it. I talked to my husband about it yesterday and he said, just don't test then, but since I have to be on progesterone if I get a positive I have to know early enough so that I can get them ordered from the doctor before the weekend. .... I don't know - maybe I am just strange. lol. If I can get the courage - I will test tomorrow AM at 11dpo. I've had a positive by 11dpo on my 4 pregnancies prior so its usually a pretty sure day to test if I'm actually pregnant.

Please skip this if it's a trigger and ignore it if you need to. I just needed to get it off my chest.

<3

You can vent here as much as you like. It’s horrible having to face triggers/anxiety causing situations and good luck for tomorrow’s test. Men don’t get it like women do. Obviously you do have to test for the progesterone so try not to be upset by his lack of understanding. Fingers crossed this month is your sticky, healthy BFP and baby!

Steph what a wonderful picture to have. I hope that's your future baby right there!

I don’t tell dh when I think I'm fertile, he's quite happy to go every day tbh but I've never fallen pregnant from sex every day, so I try to go for every 2-3 days

This ovulation malarkey keeps us on our toes! Lol. I do find it the most stressful part, trying to bd around the right time, not wanting to let on to my OH its the right time, worried I've missed it. honestly my pregnancy last year was a total accident, one little slip up!

Hopefully this chemical makes my cycles nice and normal again lol xx
I got my BFP with my rainbow next cycle after chemical. Thinking of you and Fx everything for your next cycle

I'm 8dpo. Took a test and it's negative. I don't have any symptoms like I did before with last month with my angel baby. TTC rainbow baby. I feel as if I'm out.

PicsArt_05-18-08.27.05.jpg

I'm 8dpo. Took a test and it's negative. I don't have any symptoms like I did before with last month with my angel baby. TTC rainbow baby. I feel as if I'm out.

View attachment 1098495

You aren’t out. It’s 8dpo. Chances of a bfp aren’t great. Looking forward to your next test. I never had a true bfp till 11dpo. I had a squinter at 10dpo but it’s wasn’t a clear positive.

8dpo is so incredibly early! Most don't implant until 8-10dpo, and it takes a couple days to get HCG in your system to trigger a positive test. You aren't out!

Random anecdote to share. I was scrolling one of my mom’s groups on fb and someone posted about their toddler doing a down dog/look through their legs kind of thing and a bunch of people said ‘oh gosh who’s pregnant! That’s an old wives tale!’ And it’s jogged my memory that on Sunday my daughter was doing that for like 5mins randomly out of the blue!! Would have been the day after ovulation I think! It’s probably nothing but I was like, whoa!

Random anecdote to share. I was scrolling one of my mom’s groups on fb and someone posted about their toddler doing a down dog/look through their legs kind of thing and a bunch of people said ‘oh gosh who’s pregnant! That’s an old wives tale!’ And it’s jogged my memory that on Sunday my daughter was doing that for like 5mins randomly out of the blue!! Would have been the day after ovulation I think! It’s probably nothing but I was like, whoa!

The only time my daughter has done this i had a chemical! She hasn't done it since lol

Debating wether i test tonight or tomorrow morning... i usually have better evening pee/the same line the next morning... only got a 3 pack to try save my addiction lol

Alligator my boy started doing that last month, and even though its only an old wives tale I still got my hopes up. Unfortunately it came to nothing for me.

Cinnamon 8dpo is so early, also just because you're not feeling anything yet doesn't mean you won't start to feel things. Even when I did get a bfp that early I didn't feel anything until 6 weeks pregnant. The only time I felt symptoms before 5/6 weeks was with my miscarriage which seems so weird as you'd think early symptoms meant strong hcg and was a good thing, but hasn't been the case for me.

Alligator my boy started doing that last month, and even though its only an old wives tale I still got my hopes up. Unfortunately it came to nothing for me.

Cinnamon 8dpo is so early, also just because you're not feeling anything yet doesn't mean you won't start to feel things. Even when I did get a bfp that early I didn't feel anything until 6 weeks pregnant. The only time I felt symptoms before 5/6 weeks was with my miscarriage which seems so weird as you'd think early symptoms meant strong hcg and was a good thing, but hasn't been the case for me.
That’s weird and I agree, only early symptoms before BFP I ever got was with a chemical..

@Cinnamon88 - good luck with today’s tests

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"