***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Lozb :witch: got me, started spotting and temp drop of doom. Not too upset, would’ve been poor timing anyway.

CD 35 and still no sign of af, my cycles are almost always 28-29 days. I tested again yesterday and bfn... I need a new cycle to start because I'm going crazy. Or a BFP this evening [-o<

Dee I find it the most stressful part too. Cd8 for me and I’m trying to plan to best time to attack my dh lol. I find the 2ww way less stressful than waiting for o and trying to bd! So I feel you! Hope you get some action tonight.

@elencor hope you get a late but welcomed bfp soon!! If not then I agree, I’m keen for the next cycle to start.

@GemmaG also hoping you get either a new cycle of a magical little bfp soon!

@Alligator hope you’re ok x

Easy@home from this morning hate this limbo stage.

B34F9C28-A912-46B9-8C54-315B62ED22DD.jpeg

Sorry no bd @Deethehippy, get some flirting going and fx it works lol

@Lozb Hugs hun, think my timing was off too. Fx for next cycle.

@GemmaG Hope you get an answer soon.

Bfn on e@h with fmu. Temp drop, feel so nauseous. Had a long squeeze in my uterus last evening. Was like 10 or 15 minutes long. Was scared of starting af early but whatever is gonna happen is already in play. Two more days of testing then I can give it a rest.

Clinic wants me to call them on cd1 for June. IVF stuff isnt until August so not sure why they need to know so soon.

So sleepy now. Think I will nod off again until work starts...lol..

Happy Wednesday all:flow:

Ooh Dee that is so positive! I hope you get some action tonight! I know it’s so stressful knowing the egg is there waiting!

how many dpo are you @FTale ?

hope you get some clear answers soon Gemma

So today i could be anywhere from 5dpo or even 7dpo, now the question i am asking myself is do i test tomorrow as i might be 8dpo tomorrow or could be 6dpo. i actually hating the tww. i dnt mind the ovulation part as dtd every 2 days is fine with me if cn manage more then great but the tww wait is awful for my head.

try so hard not to symptom spot.

The 2ww drags doesn't it? I'm trying to wait until I'm definitely 8dpo, currently 5/6 rather than risk testing at only 7dpo, but let's face it I'll probably convince myself otherwise come the day and test earlier just in case.

@Lucy3 8 or 9 but with Osom...should be showing something if positive.

It sucks having to keep on with your day while knowing you are not pregnant. Business as usual at work with no time to grieve. :-(

Hi all,

Now 8DP5DT and still nothing but stark white negatives. Blood test is on Friday but I have zero hope left. I’m completely heartbroken, our final embryo. All we wanted was to be fortunate enough for this to make us parents. When I think about the future now I just feel scared and lost.

Thank you for keeping me company these past few weeks - I wish you all lots of luck and happiness. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->