***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

10dpo today and did a cheapie test and BFN. Not surprising but you always hope! I didn't get a positive with those tests with my daughter until 14dpo (and I didn't get a positive at all until evening 10dpo so I'm trying not to stress). I have been having cramps/tummy issues all day/evening yesterday and feeling a bit nauseous but that could be down to stress at what's going on with hubby, he had a real bad day yesterday and honestly I almost left to my parents it was so bad... thank you all for the kind words. He has done counselling before but has stopped taking his meds. We are hoping to get him back on but who knows. It was bad!

I slept so poorly and have a full work day too. I just want to call out sick but I'm so busy :(

Hey Ladies I don't see a June testing thread started yet.... Please send me the link if it's going already.

If not I'm happy to start one!

@Alligator Been there and it is not easy. The meds help them but they swear they feel dead inside or just not normal. But on the flip side they cause everyone around to suffer unnecessarily qhen off of them. Its like all they see is black and dont have mercy on anyone in their presence. Nothing you do personally to make them mad but you bare the brunt of the anger. Sad part is when they are doing well its like you have your best friend by your side. I really hope he gets back on his meds and is ok again.

Speaking from my own personal experience with a person suffering from bipolar and aspergers syndrome.

Sorry you’re going thru that @Alligator the stress of it all doesn’t help. Could be a late bfp or could be lack of af due to stress. I’ve been there so I hope things get on the up and up for you

@Alligator Been there and it is not easy. The meds help them but they swear they feel dead inside or just not normal. But on the flip side they cause everyone around to suffer unnecessarily qhen off of them. Its like all they see is black and dont have mercy on anyone in their presence. Nothing you do personally to make them mad but you bare the brunt of the anger. Sad part is when they are doing well its like you have your best friend by your side. I really hope he gets back on his meds and is ok again.

Speaking from my own personal experience with a person suffering from bipolar and aspergers syndrome.
Thank you so much. Yes it's exactly like that. I suspect he is biploar for sure but he is undiagnosed. It's so rough!

I'm having weird cramps today - don't know what it means (probably nothing) but it is unusual!

@Alligator
So sorry ure going through some stress at the moment.
Really hope those cramps ure feeling mean something and u get a lovely surprise BFP in the next day or so. Good luck sweet.

@realbeauty86
Congratulations on getting married and ure new home. U know what they say. New home new baby hehe.
Good luck hon.

@GemmaG
Wow that clinical guard is as clear as day hon. So strange. Also the Frer.
I really hope ure one of them womon that have a slow rise.

@Deethehippy

I hope a supper egg is about to explode hehe. Good luck sweety.

@babybears25
Fantastic blazing BFP congratulations.

I’m so dry right now I’m usually wet all the time but my dh is taking all the fun out of it. He gets this amazing back massage and front and he’s ready to fuck. What about me. My juices have been dry lately and Idk why but it’s irritating and he isn’t trying to understand smh. Men can be annoying

I remember one of you ladies mention something i could take that might help increase fertile cm but i can't remember what it was! I want to get some sperm safe lube to try but trying to make minimum for free delivery so i dont need to go in store. If only tests were on special haha

No BD for me last night despite the almost blazing OPK’s.....OH wasn’t in the mood after we had some stress with my eldest daughter. We have not BD yet this cycle! I felt like saying to her to not wind him up because I needed his swimmers tonight lol
I’m on CD15 today so will try again later...really hope I’m not going to miss O altogether. Hope it comes either tomorrow or Friday. This part is stress factor 10.

Hope everyone testing gets some good luck and everyone else is doing ok. :flower:

I remember one of you ladies mention something i could take that might help increase fertile cm but i can't remember what it was! I want to get some sperm safe lube to try but trying to make minimum for free delivery so i dont need to go in store. If only tests were on special haha
Best thing I ever tried was grapefruit juice with l’arginine although I hate the stuff now can’t drink it But it definitely worked for me.

No BD for me last night despite the almost blazing OPK’s.....OH wasn’t in the mood after we had some stress with my eldest daughter. We have not BD yet this cycle! I felt like saying to her to not wind him up because I needed his swimmers tonight lol
I’m on CD15 today so will try again later...really hope I’m not going to miss O altogether. Hope it comes either tomorrow or Friday. This part is stress factor 10.

Hope everyone testing gets some good luck and everyone else is doing ok. :flower:
Ah no Dee! Kids eh :roll: Hope you get a BD in today xx

No AF for me yet so now Day 17 since my positive OPK so definitely should be 15dpo. I haven’t been late in such a long time, I’m so regular. Will see if she shows her face today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->