***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

My sister had morning sex the first time this month she conceived so never know, might be something to it. (Or just closer to her ovulating lol).

My parents got told by the dr they were having too much sex which was daily... gross fact knowing your parents did it so often haha

I swear having my butt propped up on a pillow helped conceive my daughter... i think I'll try that again this month if/when i get a positive opk... can't hurt right?

Still waiting on af to properly start... hate having days of spotting knowing I'm out just waiting...

Do you think morning sperm is better than night sperm? Me and OH only ever BD at night. I tend to lie still for 20-30 minutes and then pee and go to sleep. It's not easy for us to BD in the morning because we are up pretty early for the work/school routines.

If I'm pregnant this month then I'll let you know :haha: we've not had morning sex since I got pregnant with my 1 year old. I can't remember if there was a morning session involved that time. But this month, we managed to get 2 morning sessions in, one 36 hours before I think I ovulated and the other about 12 hours afterwards. Though I could be off on when exactly it happened. I know ds1 was from middle of the day sex, ds2 was night time, thinking about it, I can remember the middle 2, my miscarriage was definitely morning as we had 2 kids waking at night so would do it in the mornings while they were all at school/preschool on dh days off.

I suggested morning sperm might be better to OH and he looked at me like I was an alien lol I think we will be sticking to nighttime unless I can convince him :rofl:

I’m pretty sure my girls were nighttime BD so it has to work sometimes. I’m working on the EOD theory more so the sperms get a chance to build up. We will see.

Will be interested to see how your morning sessions pan out though @motherofboys

Yes I don't think that night time sex only harms anyone's chances. It's definitely an interesting theory though hahaha.

@realbeauty86 Congrats on getting married/new home as well!! Totally missed responding to that wonderful news.
And I lie still just in case lately but in past I tried all kinds of positions lol

I just thought of something else that is interesting. I am lucky enough to get decent EWCM but it’s always most abundant in the mornings...could be another reason nature wants us to have more morning babydancing?

You ladies can all keep your morning sex!! I can’t even roll over in the morning without it wiping me out haha...

It’s interesting to know if it helps any of you this month though.

I just thought of something else that is interesting. I am lucky enough to get decent EWCM but it’s always most abundant in the mornings...could be another reason nature wants us to have more morning babydancing?
That is interesting. And there's the fact that men have the old "morning glory" and technically (unless you've got kids and feel like you'll never not be tired again hahaha) you should feel refreshed and have more energy in the mornings. It is fun to think about whether there's some deeply buried biological intention.

Morning ladies 4dpo ish today. Trying to not look at baby stuff today. The strain is real lol. Very tired today and got no energy. Anyone testing today?

Well af is due I think today going by when I think I ovulated. No sign of her yet. Tested this morning very faint line on my last FRER and barely a shadow on clinical guard.

Tested again with clinical guard and got this. I don’t know what’s going on but I don’t think whatever it is it’s viable so going to give it a day or two to see if I start. Last two pics were from this morning

5A01E709-C26E-444C-9ABE-33960E63D02A.jpeg 01D7B95E-AE03-49BA-A918-B41F0A214453.jpeg F3F276DA-F140-4899-8806-C35D7405A234.jpeg

@Deethehippy looking good!! Get that eggy!!

@GemmaG I see the clinical guard. That is way strange. What dpo are you?

Afm: So sleepy and have an in person mtng this morning with a 2 hour drive both ways because I hate driving the highways. Ugh. I think I will do a little highway cause I just dont have the energy. Tomorrow is 9dpo for me already. I have super sensitive tests to use and not sure if I will spring them out or just use my cheapies.

Tested yesterday and this morning to get it out of my system. Bfn of course. I know 9dpo and on is when that second line starts showing. So that's when I will truly start sweating the tests.

Ok, thinking of you all and sending babydust and stickyvibes.

That clinical guard is so clear and yet the others I can't see! How mad. Hopefully it's just more sensitive and someone is growing in there

Morning! I am 9dpo today and tested out my trigger and BFN today. Which, I’m happy about, so I can stop obsessing and wait a few days to test again...but at least I know if I see something, it’s real. :dust:
I’m really hoping being a double month tester will help us! Supposed to test in a few days. Really feeling crampy, but this is normal for AF or pregnancy. Thinking of you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->