***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Well I took a FRER this AM at 11dpo and pretty sure BFN. Of course I thought I saw the imaginary line that's always on those tests. By this stage with my daughter I had a faint but clear line so I am pretty sure I'm out! I am still cramping a bit so who knows what's going on with my body. Feeling anxious and sad but I guess we will just wait for AF and try again next month. Getting tired of saying 'try again!'

Hi all,

Now 8DP5DT and still nothing but stark white negatives. Blood test is on Friday but I have zero hope left. I’m completely heartbroken, our final embryo. All we wanted was to be fortunate enough for this to make us parents. When I think about the future now I just feel scared and lost.

Thank you for keeping me company these past few weeks - I wish you all lots of luck and happiness. Xx

I'm so so sorry! I was so rooting for you. Take a little time to grieve this process. I'm sure the future holds good things for you. You deserve it.

@Steph1012 So very sad and just gutted for you. Praying so deeply over your fertility and future as you decide which direction to go in. Hugs

@FTale - no test can show it if you have not implanted yet. Loads of women get later BFP’s and the day you get one can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. Don’t like you saying you’re not pregnant...not out till AF shows.

@Steph1012 - what would you be in DPO? Could it still be early? Sending you big :hug:

@Steph1012 I am so so sorry :hugs:I know your heart must be so sore but please don’t give up hope. I know it’s hard to look forward but take the time to grieve, going through IVF really is the hardest road to take. I’m sending you the biggest hug xx

@Alligator so sorry about the BFN, hopefully something shows up over the next couple of days and it’s just a shy bean x

I’m finally starting to get some spotting strange my AF never starts this way but I can sense it’s on the way. Thanks for all the eyes over the last few days. Xx

So either 5dpo or 7dpo. And strange cramp like pain in my right side, as if I have pulled a muscle. Af feels like it’s coming, like a feel wetness but when I have wiped it’s jst the normal amount I seem to get about this time. I am starving, acne bad and boobs are slightly sore and itchy which cn be normal too. I have tested incase I was 7dpo and sure seen indent, tests lately have been so cruel.

Can I join?!

Currently trying for baby no.2 after having a miscarriage in January. We started trying again last month but wasn't really trying much so this is the actual trying seriously.
Currently 5dpo and I just feel extremely shattered, achey and have been having watery cm the last few days. Yesterday and tonight it has been that watery it felt like I had wet myself and uncomfortable.

Can I join?!

Currently trying for baby no.2 after having a miscarriage in January. We started trying again last month but wasn't really trying much so this is the actual trying seriously.
Currently 5dpo and I just feel extremely shattered, achey and have been having watery cm the last few days. Yesterday and tonight it has been that watery it felt like I had wet myself and uncomfortable.

More than welcome to join. Is ur testing day May or June. If June there is a June thread too. If May happily add u to our front page.

@Deethehippy Thank you for holding me up :friends:. So feeling like tossing in the towel but AF isnt due till the 1st of June. So maybe...<3

I feel like the universe is punking me. i went for a walk at lunch and came back to a baby pacifier on my front steps to my house!! It's not ours (my daughter has been weaned from her paci's for about a year now and it's a brand we never used). What the heck! How did it get there?! Is it a sign? So strange.

I feel like the universe is punking me. i went for a walk at lunch and came back to a baby pacifier on my front steps to my house!! It's not ours (my daughter has been weaned from her paci's for about a year now and it's a brand we never used). What the heck! How did it get there?! Is it a sign? So strange.

how strange, sometimes we get these signs to keep us going and being strong xxx

More than welcome to join. Is ur testing day May or June. If June there is a June thread too. If May happily add u to our front page.
Just realised it will be June, I'll go have a look for that thread

Lozb are the cramps normal for you? I've noticed the last few months that I've had pains around the 5/6 day mark. The first time I felt them I got all excited thinking it was implantation. Now I don't know what to make of them. They make me doubt my ovulation date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->