***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Alligator Sorry bout the bfn. Guessing I will do the same and peak in on June since my tests are hanging out in bfnville. Hugs
Crossing fingers for us both - maybe we'll get surprises this month, but if not, hopefully the next one is lucky for us!

Ok I know there’s nothing there just posting this morning’s dried test to stare at because I’m going crazy imagining lines

833B2834-CE54-4C10-953C-0F223A32AE49.jpeg

:headspin: OPK’s are blazing today, the One Step is almost a dye stealer, I was so happy I cried. Not bad for age 47??? (Not trying to rub that in anyone’s face, I just feel so lucky to have signs of ovulation at my age!) We BD last night and I will try so hard to persuade OH tonight too!:headspin:

View attachment 1098754
Ooh such nice lines!! Good timing with last night too. You O right after the positive right? Like the same day? Tonight BD and yesterday would be perfect timing.

Ooh such nice lines!! Good timing with last night too. You O right after the positive right? Like the same day? Tonight BD and yesterday would be perfect timing.
Thanks, I'm reading about how -2 before O has greater chances than -1 but I'm hoping I have a good chance anyway if we BD tonight and yes, I O on the day of my surge usually. I should get a temp rise tomorrow to confirm and a lighter OPK.

And I agree about the oral LOL I like that too but saliva is not sperm friendly so I try to avoid when TTC.

Thanks, I'm reading about how -2 before O has greater chances than -1 but I'm hoping I have a good chance anyway if we BD tonight and yes, I O on the day of my surge usually. I should get a temp rise tomorrow to confirm and a lighter OPK.

And I agree about the oral LOL I like that too but saliva is not sperm friendly so I try to avoid when TTC.
Oh my gosh really!?! I have never heard that! But actually usually when we’re trying we just do quickies anyway so I can make sure the timing is right... all of our babies have been conceived using KY I think and apparently that’s not super sperm friendly either!

Just did a frer (4 ish hour hold so not the best but not the worst) and stark negative. Pretty sure I'm out! It's such a bummer but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the wrong side this month...fx for next!

This morning I have quitw a strong ache on one side. I like to think I'm seasoned enough to not read too much in to random pains, but I would be lying to myself. I'm due to test tomorrow, I'm either 7 or 8 dpo today, but half of my wants to just test now and the other half is thinking if this is implantation or something there's no point testing until Monday really.

When I’m TTC I just want the sperm in me, aren’t bothered about orgasms or getting oral at all haha... I won’t give it either unless he “needs” it after several days of bonking in a row and needs something extra to turn him on.

Non TTC sex is so much better.

I didn’t realise about the saliva thing either!

Today woke up with a sicky feeling, feel like AF is coming getting like af pains and feel wet but nothing is there, like feel like af is there. I could be anywhere from 7dpo to 9dpo I think. Still feeling slight pulled muscle pain. I have peed in a cup but not dipped yet. Got to do the school run first.

Today woke up with a sicky feeling, feel like AF is coming getting like af pains and feel wet but nothing is there, like feel like af is there. I could be anywhere from 7dpo to 9dpo I think. Still feeling slight pulled muscle pain. I have peed in a cup but not dipped yet. Got to do the school run first.

Fingers crossed :)

Yeah I remember hearing the saliva thing a while back so won't do it approaching my fertile time hahaha
And yes, @crazylilth1ng it's like just do what you need to do and then worry about me afterwards haha

Bfn this morning like I knew. Still time to get them lines.

I got to :sex: last night on my peak! :)
Today I have less CM and temp is starting to go up so I think I have O'ed :)
We only managed -1 and O day but it gives us a chance...would have liked -2 or -3 as well but it was what it was.
I'm officially 1DPO and in the TWW! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->