***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Good luck Dee! Woo!

Didn't test this am because I'm feeling very much out and didn't want to waste a test. Boobs feeling a bit less sore and my resting HR is coming down a bit too. I am 13dpo and hoping AF arrives on the weekend...she would be due anywhere from Sunday to Tuesday and just hoping it hurries up so we can reset! It's almost been a year now (I would say we actively tried for 2/3 of the year, there were a few months in there we didn't). Sigh :(

@Alligator - I'm really sorry you think AF is coming. Have you considered supplements like Macca or Coq10 at all? I really hope June is everyone's lucky month.

Felt queasy all day but a dull achy pain jst above my pubic bone. Had a slightly bad head most the day and feel warm and dizzy. Hope I am not coming down with something

Hi ladies. I'm CD 38 and still no sign of af... And of course every test is bfn. I called my doctor and she said that even to people with regular cycles that can happen sometimes to have a large cycle or even to miss an entire cycle, and that negative pt means for sure not pregnant. I'm so heartbroken everyday after testing... Did this really have to happen for the first time in my life while TTC? Thats just mean...

Hi ladies. I'm CD 38 and still no sign of af... And of course every test is bfn. I called my doctor and she said that even to people with regular cycles that can happen sometimes to have a large cycle or even to miss an entire cycle, and that negative pt means for sure not pregnant. I'm so heartbroken everyday after testing... Did this really have to happen for the first time in my life while TTC? Thats just mean...

I'm so sorry :(

@Alligator - I'm really sorry you think AF is coming. Have you considered supplements like Macca or Coq10 at all? I really hope June is everyone's lucky month.
I took Coq10 previously but stopped, maybe I'll add that to EPO (EPO really helps with EWCM). What does maca do? I'm open to it!

I’m so sorry Elencor. I had something similar when we were TTC our rainbow. I believe I took birth control pills/ increasing the amount for maybe 5 days? I can’t remember. But, I definitely took something to bring on my cycles and had normal ones after that.

I got to :sex: last night on my peak! :)
Today I have less CM and temp is starting to go up so I think I have O'ed :)
We only managed -1 and O day but it gives us a chance...would have liked -2 or -3 as well but it was what it was.
I'm officially 1DPO and in the TWW! yay!

Brilliant news!! Catch that eggy little guys.

Can someone tag the June tww. I can never find them. Idk when to test. This month has been crazy, my ov test isn’t as positive so idk. I felt cramps yesterday but we been going at it like bunnies anyway ( honey moon phase lol) I’m so tired tho. It’s145 pm In Illinois right now and I’m drained.

Anyone ever heard of delayed ovulation after the trigger shot? I’ve looked it up now and of course found some who have experienced this.

I took the trigger shot late Saturday, so O’d late Sunday or Monday. Making me 11 or 12 dpo today....still seeing the shadow lines on ic but nothing exciting so think I’m out. AF is expected on Monday.
BUT, today I have EWCM and inputted that in to FF and it moved my O day from cd 12/13 to cd 19. I am beside myself. I know this is just an app and likely I O’d on CD 12/13 but I’m still confused.

Anyone ever heard of delayed ovulation after the trigger shot? I’ve looked it up now and of course found some who have experienced this.

I took the trigger shot late Saturday, so O’d late Sunday or Monday. Making me 11 or 12 dpo today....still seeing the shadow lines on ic but nothing exciting so think I’m out. AF is expected on Monday.
BUT, today I have EWCM and inputted that in to FF and it moved my O day from cd 12/13 to cd 19. I am beside myself. I know this is just an app and likely I O’d on CD 12/13 but I’m still confused.

I think sometimes FF can get it wrong and just putting in something like ewcm can move ure O day.
But I expect u O when u thought u did hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->