May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

I'm out for May- on to June!

Yup ladies......June is gonna be good to us all!!!!! 30mummy is testing first right?????

Oh 30mummy...you said your on angus castor... (sp??) So as we pass the time....what's that for?

Yes going to test on sunday, only going to be 7dpo maybe even 6dpo :haha: but i'm doing a 5k race that day and think it'd be good to know. Although only 20% of pregnant women get their bfp's at 7dpo so maybe I should just take it easy regardless as I have done no training! It's ok to run when pregnant if you are used to it apparently.

angus castus is for lengthening your lp and can move ovulation forward. It's my 3rd cycle using it and I have now had 2 cycles which a 12 day lp so it's worked for me. Previously had cycles where I didn't ovulate till day 18-21 and/or lp of 8/9 days.

OH very cool!!! Yes I've heard having a short LP is an issue so that's AMAZING it's clearly working well for you!!!

Yes it's totally normal to continue whatever you were doing before once you get pregnant....it's all about keeping your core temperature at a reasonable rate....so even if you are running...if you find your seriously over heating or your heart is racing way too much...just maybe walk for a bit, get your heart to slow down and then run again...

Oh man...this waiting sucks...have I mentioned this waiting SUCKS????

If you'd all like a laugh...I think I have actually convinced myself to have psychological constipation....LMAO.....with my dd....the first sign I looked back and realized was that I suddenly got constipated with her...out of no where, well before my bfp I suddenly just stopped having to go....I am an "every day at 10am" kinda girl and suddenly didn't have to.....so...I think I've been soooooo obsessed waiting for that "sign"...that I mentally made myself constipated....2 days ago and yesterday I just didn't go...i've been feeling bloated and ill....but I know it's only because i hadn't "gone"....and I was right...after being so distracted with work and being busy I had no time to obesess and sure enough...this morning right on schedual went NO problem...and now the ill feeling I had was gone...So I feel fine.....man this pregnancy crap really takes it's toll on you....

I think when I get a negative this month I'm gonna take up running again....I used to LOVE it......it was so "mind clearing" and just put me in such a good mood.....I definitely plan to dust off my runners the day I get a negative....so that next month I don't put myself through this insanity again! hahahaah...at least I'll be too busy to obsess....

The problem is i haven't exercised in ages! Kept meaning to get out and train but well never happened! Was hoping i could just wing it, iykwim! :haha: I'll see how i feel on the day i think :)
I definitely more bloated too, i hate this waiting lark too! Arrggghhh

How's everyone feeling today????? Anyone with symptoms to report??? My boobs are a bit sore today....BUT...for me that's not a good sign actually..hahaha..because my boobs sorta do get sore before AF......and I have become ridiculously irritable...but again...that's an AF thing....ahhhh the waiting continues.....Not feeling so good about this month.....but that's ok......it was only our first try.....we've got lots of months to go!!! hahahah...

:hi: Cramping from time to time and backache. My sciatica is back with a vengeance although that cannot be related! Feeling really bloated as well. Oh I want to test, no actually no I don't because I'll only be disappointed!
Very irritable here too! :grr:

:hi: Cramping from time to time and backache. My sciatica is back with a vengeance although that cannot be related! Feeling really bloated as well. Oh I want to test, no actually no I don't because I'll only be disappointed!
Very irritable here too! :grr:

fingers crossed when do you take agnus castus is it every day??

Yes everyday. Feeling really out now, not sure why :shrug:

I agree......I mean..I've been pregnant before....I know what early symptoms are....there's definitely nothing going on...

I've been doing this workout every morning...but I've avoided including an ab portion (even though I know it has ZERO effect on things....but mentally...just...avoiding it)...so I'm feeling really "firm" all around...except I feel like my stomach now is all flabby.......I'm feeling very unproportioned....hahaha...so once I get that negative gonna kick things into high gear and get workin' on my tummy...

I actually want to get that negative now so I can just enjoy chilling on my patio with some wine during the nice weather.....OH and...the upside is....I get to my WINE TOUR!!! Yaaaa!!! hahahaa.... See...last time I was suppose to do a wine tour we were going to California to visit friends....I took a test the day before we were leaving and found out I was pregnant...I've always been so sad I didn't get to do my wine tour in California....so....for my girlfriends bachelorette on June 22nd they're doing a wine tour and looks like I'm finally gonna get to go!

Time will tell hey hun :shrug:

I keep trying to think of all the things I will be able to do this month if it is a bfn, although of course would love a bfp :)

How ya holding up ladies???? I caved and bought cheap dollar store tests for the first time ever. I think I'll test Wednesday?? Or Thursday. I plan to buy a 1st response on Saturday...

I tested this morning with a cheapie, and bfn surprisingly! I could even only be 6dpo still gutting though :(
Wednesday is when me and the oh are supposed to be testing together, he doesn't know I tested today :shhh:

Hahaha. So I tested with you girl...big ol' negative!!!!!! I even tried tweaking it a bit and not a hint of colour....... I have one cheapie test left so ill probably test Wednesday also. If that's negative I'll wait till Saturday. Af should be here sat/sun so ill test with a frer and if THAT's negative then that confirms what my body already kinda knows.

haha what we like! goodluck for your next testing hun x
You too!!! Hey..the upside. If we both get negatives again (which I pray we don't) we get to do July testing together too!! Hahaha. August I won't be trying because...we can't have another April baby. 80% of my flipping family is in April. It's like bloody Christmas all over again. So we have to let August go! But we'll try again in Sept! :)

I've got my fx for both of us

My friend text my earlier saying you sure you aren't pregnant! because I have been suffering with sciatica and then a sickness bug. But hey no, just a coincidence isn't it unfortunately!

haha what we like! goodluck for your next testing hun x
You too!!! Hey..the upside. If we both get negatives again (which I pray we don't) we get to do July testing together too!! Hahaha. August I won't be trying because...we can't have another April baby. 80% of my flipping family is in April. It's like bloody Christmas all over again. So we have to let August go! But we'll try again in Sept! :)

ha im like this with july cause my lo would be due april and all my oh family are pretty much born in april its a pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->