May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

So i got a positive opk today and ovulation pain which is a first as normally get pain a few days after positive opk and im on cd16 when i normally ov on cd13/14 but yay im not out. Need to getvbdding tho as notvdone it last night as thought i was out. Hope its not too late

Well that's a good thing you got a +opk!!!! Get on it girl...or should I say...get on HIM girl! hahahaha..

ooo yes bit awkward! hope you can find a moment, if you need it that is.....You never know hun, I do keep reading about bfn's at 9dpo and bfp's at 10/11/12/13 etc.. :thumbup:

Yeah 30mummy...I still have whatever I can crossed for us.....crazier things have happened right??? It's funny because my girlfriend just had her #2....a little boy...and she's someone who charts all the time...so she tested the day before she was due and got a BFN...her sister's wedding was the next day so she went and had a great time assuming she wasn't pregnant....and then 3 days later she was still late and tested again and got her + !!hahahaha..she said with her daughter she got her bfp like 5 days before (just like I did).......sooooo...there is ALWAYS STILL some hope right???? I just feel like it's easier to accept the worst instead of hoping and being let down......I'm trying everything in my power not to go buy a frer test right now to test tomorrow morning.......(I work beside a mall).....why do I torture myself!! lmao!!!!

That's good to know, because you hear the stories of it happening but don't really hear the comparison with what happened the 1st time around. I was a week late with ds1 but wasn't trying so don't know when I would have 1st got the +, and as I said before I think 9dpo with ds2.
I'm still getting cramps here and though, but I don't know if that's a good sign or not really as when I looked back with ds2 I didn't get them until about 13dpo.
fx hey, that's all we can do now isn't it!

Yuppers...............all we can do is....WAIT MORE!!!! oie..hahahaaa....

I have had some cramping today...but I'm about 99.9% sure it's that I'm wearing SUPER tight jeans today that are cutting into my waist! haaahahahaha......sometimes laughter really is the best.....

So I'm so BI-POLAR right now..hahaha..(no offence to anyone who medically is..I just don't know how else to explain it)...this morning I'm like...FORGET it...never testing again...and now...as the day goes on...I'm in the Pregnancy test gallery and I have this "urge" to test again........oie..........I really think I should test tomorrow morning....with a REAL test....maybe that will finally satisfy me.......

yes :test: with a real one! :haha: i'm holding off until Saturday now...probably!

So as I was walking to my train I just so happened to find myself in a drug store....and before I knew it I was at the cash buying 2 frer!!! $27 dollars later.....I think I have finally curbed my obsession to test..Holy F I forgot how expensive these stupid things are!!!!!! Hahahaha So I'm gonna test with 1 tomorrow morning. If there isn't even a hint of a line....ill probably just wait for af....and only test again if I'm like crazy late....

Haha what you like! Can't wait to hear result tomorrow! FX for a bfp. I've just been googling where women get bfn on ic's but bfp on frer's and it does happen!

Well I'll keep you posted!!! If its a negative...at least now I'll believe it and get moving forward....

I stuck to my guns and didn't test this morning amazingly! Goodluck hun x

Chulie's in Canada gerogebaby. Hate this time difference malarkey! :haha:

Hahahaha morning ladies! BFN!!! But I feel better. It's like "ok..I'm not pregnant now"....like I believe the frer over those dollar store tests.

So....now I move on to next month...good luck ladies!! I tried to post the pics in the pregnancy gallery but it didn't work. Hahaha....

So ya....ladies ill live vicariously through you now! Come on ladies. One of you has to have a bfp in there somewhere! With me out your odds have increased !!!! Hahahahaha.

Oh and. My period being late would be really great actually. Because dh and I dtd up until the Friday I o'd then we watch the baby for the weekend and I was sick Sunday. So, we didn't have any fun until the Tuesday.... So if I o'd late...like Sunday...it give me hope why maybe it didn't catch...and I've been known to have a 30 day cycle now and then so my lp would still be long enough. So ya. Gettin my period Sunday or Monday would explain a lot and I'd be kinda happy because I just missed my window! Hahaha.

ahh sorry frer saying bfn too hun :( now i'm wishing I tested this morning! :dohh:

Right need to think about something else, so going to do some wedding planning. Need to make some appointments to see venues :)

ahh sorry frer saying bfn too hun :( now i'm wishing I tested this morning! :dohh:

Right need to think about something else, so going to do some wedding planning. Need to make some appointments to see venues :)
It's ok.....it was like ripping off a band aid. Sucked to see but felt good to feel like I had a real answer.

Ya what a fun distraction!!!! Hahahaa wedding planning!

I really do feel like a "relief". It's over this month and can hopefully not become SO obsessed next month. I'm gonna start running and take my daughter swimming..keep myself occupied. Oh plus I have 2 wedding in July! So, definitely excited about those....howeve I think until af shows I'm just gonna feel a bit sorry for myself and pig out. Hahahahaha....

pigging out here too! :haha:

We have a crazy number of weddings this year and some lined up for next year, it's like all our friends are getting married at once! :haha:

Yes know what you mean, I want to try and relax more next month. Easier said than done I know, if i'm not preggers then I put stress down to the reason it didn't work this month and possibly didn't ovulate because of it.
I got so stressed thinking we need to do it, and we did in the end do plenty but I think next month a more relaxed approach will be better.

Ok...talk about stressing myself out. I'm on my train into work and was looking at the tests I took.....I can't tell if I have line eye or there might be a tiny something?!?!! I really really hate that I can't f'ing upload pics!!!! I really wished I could get your honest opinions.....:( maybe tonight at home ill play around with it for awhile.

Ugghh why am I doing this to myself. It's negative!!!!! Get over it. Stop grasping at straws

So one of the girls in the pregnancy test thread offered if I send her the tests she'd upload them for me!!! :) So go check out my thread tell me it's NEGATIVE and to just pig out...be sad and move on!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->