May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

Little steph- You got it girl.....you've definitely got a "few" good years left...LMAO.... ;) but regardless I know it still sucks to feel dissapointed...

I do have to laugh...talking about age...when I got pregnant with DD1, I was 29 and basically would have her right around my 30th birthday.....my doctor at the time (I found a new dr after getting pregnant because I hated how he treated me so much)...when I told him I thought I was pregnant he's like "Oh that's good....you sqeaked in just under the wire didn't you?":growlmad: excuse me?!?!?? he acted like a was 50 trying to have a child!!!! Stupid dr's...

30Mummy.....welll...keep us posted on what your opk says.......very fascinated with those things I must say........see...it's ANOTHER thing I "use" as a positive if I don't get pregnant this month....I said after 4 months I'd start using them cause they seem like fun to get to pee on something every day!!! hahaahahahaa...

Yes i'll try and get on whilst on holiday If I can and keep you posted with what's going on! Some months they work better than others I have to be honest, but yes quite fun to start with :haha:

Well it's friday and AF has not shown her ugly face yet, by my sums i'm AF is due today FF says tomorrow, so we will see

Well it's friday and AF has not shown her ugly face yet, by my sums i'm AF is due today FF says tomorrow, so we will see

Good luck hun. Im in sunny Scarborough for a little holiday and its pissing it down :'( sorry just wanted a moan

I'm off to Ilfracombe today so will try and get on and keep you posted. :) Hope weather improves georgebaby x

Hi ladies, thank you for being so nice about me saying I'm taking a break from here. :hugs:
I have just come on to let you know i got AF today :cry: , i really thought i was pregnant this time as i was 1 day late going off the length of my luteal last cycle and i was feeling really sick (almost throwing up). I am obsessing too much and it's really not good for me :(
The next time i will come on here to say when i get a + opk.
Good luck ladies, my FX for you all :)

I'm so sorry ladies.....that's never the update I want to come on and see!! :( well we can stick it out and get our bfp in June together!!!!!

Hugs for all you ladies that the witch got this month! Fingers crossed for a June bfp for you!

Grrrrrr...that evil witch...so sorry ladies!!!

So it's a long weekend holiday in Canada this weekend. Man. I basically made sure to have a glass of wine every day but last night we were with my family and I had a GREAT night!! Hahaha. Today were supposed to plan my garden....ugghh...so hung over! I just wanted to make sure I enjoy at least one long weekend. Hahaaha. So now that I've got that out my system I'm ready for my bfp! Hahaaha.

Have a great day ladies!! Off to garden bright and early!!!

how is everyone feeling today?? ive just got back off holiday today and feeling a little down that not got my bfp.

Hey ladies.......it's COLD today...omg...it's technically summer here but friggen FREEZING!!! Boooo......

Awwww Georgebaby....ya.....that sucks AWFUL......looks like we all move on to June testing together!!!! We'll get them for sure THEN!!!!

No news here, on hols and no +opk yet was hoping to get 1 before we leave :sad1:

30mummy....you and I are on the IDENTICAL cycle day right...soo...Since I don't use opk kits.....I'm like....99% sure I'm ovulating today...........well....yesterday,today or tomorrow...I usually get those "ovulation pains" people talk about...this month seems to be particularly bad....my right side was cramping and pulling SO bad I was actually almost hunched over at my desk at one point and I know they aren't necessarily on ovulation day but it's within those 3 days.....so you will definitely ovulate any day now!!!........I also am noticing the ewcm......not as much as some months...but definitely there......so bd tonight for sure....we've been doing it every other day for the last 2 weeks just to get us in the mood....so....we'll do it tonight and then sunday night(I like to give DH a break to restock! bahahahaa)...WHICH...actually works out well because as you know....this weekend I'm babysitting my niece whose a bit of a high needs child....so...Saturday is our day off bd anyways...hahahahaaha......and I was afraid she'd ruin our bd mood....but she's only here the night we're taking a break....so works out well!!!!

Oh and ....it's a full moon out tonight......so DEFINITELY bd tonight!!!!! *INSERT WOLF HOWL HERE!* HAHAHAHA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->