May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

Yes we are chulie, got my +opk today finally! :wohoo: good luck everyone x

:hi: all, where's everyone at?

fx we all get bfp's this month. Doing my best to keep busy and take my mind off it all, but failing miserably! :haha:

Oh me too!! I realized I had my ovulation tracker set up for 30 day cycles. When normally I'm like 28-29 max. So I switched it and it screwed up my bd times with when I was fertile. :s still within the right windows though!! So I don't think it'll make much of a difference...so ya. I'm 3dpo and going a little loopy. Hahahaa. I don't feel any different. I wished we got like a thing on our arm that popped up and said "pregnant" hahaaha. I also have a dr' appt 2nd week in June. It's for my daughter 2 year check up and to re test y iron levels cause they were SO bad. I'm praying while I'm there there will also be an excuse to do a pregnancy test and stuff!! :( oh I hate waiting. Lmao

Oh woopsie, well i'm sure there was still plenty of :spermy: around for ov' hun:thumbup:

Are you going to test early? I started testing at 6dpo last month :haha:
my af is due on 8th according to ff.

Oh woopsie, well i'm sure there was still plenty of :spermy: around for ov' hun:thumbup:

Are you going to test early? I started testing at 6dpo last month :haha:
my af is due on 8th according to ff.

Well because I don't want to tell DH until father's day if I am.....(I've already planted in his head we can't test until the 18th...hahahahaha)....I originally said I was going to hold off as long as I could so I didn't have to keep my secret too long(and I said I refuse until I'm late)...but....now I can't wait...hahahahaha...so..I have one dollar store test which I will probably use early....my AF is due on the 8th as well...LMAO.... Good god...if we get pregnant we will literally have the exact same due date!!! hahaha...

I'll actually probably test on the 2nd.....only because I'm suppose to be going on a wine tour for a bachelorette party and the last day to change is the 2nd. I've already tentativly booked so...if I know by the 2nd I can cancel without penalty....Omg but I will TOTALLY be living vicariously thorugh you so you let me know if you start feeling "anything".....hahahha

:haha: yes we are definitely on same schedule!

I wanted to hold off till fathers day too, 16th here. However I will probably cave way before then!
Today's symptom - food aversion to everything except salt n vinegar on chips. That's all I fancy, and I don't usually have salt n vinegar on chips... Must just be psychological though as it's far too early! :rofl:

:haha: yes we are definitely on same schedule!

I wanted to hold off till fathers day too, 16th here. However I will probably cave way before then!
Today's symptom - food aversion to everything except salt n vinegar on chips. That's all I fancy, and I don't usually have salt n vinegar on chips... Must just be psychological though as it's far too early! :rofl:

Hahahaha...yeah see I don't feel diddly squat...I feel like me...hahaha..Boooooo......Our father's day is the 16th as welll......but I dunno...I do remember with DD suddenly being constipated....which I've heard is a sign( i didnt realize at the time) because your body can start to slow digestion when you get pregnant to try and suck up nutrients......and I had sore boobs.....but I also get sore boobs before AF...so that sign doesn't help at all!!!ughhh...I hate this wait....

My only symptoms as such with ds2 were a tiny spot of blood at 6dpo and then at 8dpo a pizza that I usually enjoyed, tasted really odd... ds1 wasn't planned so don't remember feeling any different with him!
With both I had food aversions but not this early! Like I say, can't be anything pregnancy related just my brain working overtime! :rofl:

Oh I know. I used to think I was maybe allergic to dh sperm because as soon as we started TTC I felt "ill" lmao. Oh that brain of ours......well every day is one day closer to testing.

:haha:

Just realised I will need to test early as i'm on angus castus which I'd want to stop asap if I was pregnant and also giving blood soon too. :dohh:

has anyone had AF like cramps early in a cycle?
I usaully get them when AF arrives and for CD1 & CD2, which i did but i've also had them on CD6 and i had some yesturday which was CD9. could this mean i might ovualate early. i've been using opks for 3 days now just in case

has anyone had AF like cramps early in a cycle?
I usaully get them when AF arrives and for CD1 & CD2, which i did but i've also had them on CD6 and i had some yesturday which was CD9. could this mean i might ovualate early. i've been using opks for 3 days now just in case

I do get ovulation pains......so I get like a mild cramp usually before and then I get like a serious stitch in my side which usually coincides with ovulation......but it could mean your gearing up for ovulation for sure...my fertile window is anyday from CD11-15...so it's very possible!!!!!

ok thank you,
i'm not sure on my fertile window, i just know i usually ovulate on day 14 or 15

I also get ovulation pain its normally about 24hrs after a positive opk for me its about cd13-15. I don't normally get much before just mild cramping followed my stitch/stabbing pains a few hours later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->