May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

Hahahah Georgebaby...that's what happened with my dd...I got pregnant in July an because of when I was getting my period....I had her April 13th....so now because of when my period is...I have to avoid August..hahahhaha...

Ok so, I'm testing wednesday and so is 30mummy.....anyone else?????

I'm ok with the beginning of the year, we just wanted to avoid the end of the year for the same reason as you guys - we have sept and dec babies so would be lovely to have a feb one. :)
chulie, how are you today?

I'm good 30mummy....how are you?????

I feel like I've sorta lost my "excitement" to test....like because it was negative I assume wednesday's will be too....My best friend knows all about me wanting to keep this a secret from dh because of wanting to surprise him.....so I'm supposed to go over there saturday and test there with her....but I told her I may just be taking my 20 bucks and buying myself a bottle of wine instead.....because I think I'll get af saturday.......Hahaha...ahhh the up's and down's of ttc...

Oh and...I forgot...I have the funniest conversation to share with you that took place between my hubby and I after we had sex 2 nights ago:

Him:“ Isn’t peeing right after not good because the boys need time to swim??”….
Me (after I stop laughing): You know too much……..it’s ok now because the window of opportunity is only like….24 hours so now it’s closed…so we’re just doing it for fun…..
Him: oh…did I have sex with you when the window was open?
Me(again…laughing too hard): yes…

Wishing i had a night out planned now for sat as im so sure it will be a bfn but a bottle of wine will have to suffice! Haha that's hilarious! Bless men. Wish we could get away with not knowing!

My oh asked me last night to go and buy a test for weds, said don't worry i have a few! :haha:

Hahahaha...I guess the upside to that convo is ....he doesn't realize you have stashes!!! hahaha..
I know...next month I'm not looking at anything on my chart so I'll have no idea when I O or when I'm due or whatever....I'm just gonna do it when I feel like it and listen to my body and not when something else tells me to "do it"...hahahahha.....the downside is I won't be able to count how many dpo I will be but I'll still stick by you ladies!!! I'll just live vicariously through you! hahahaha.....

I wish i could do that but because i have loads in the house I know i'd fail! Prob is we dtd so much more this mth than usual because we were on hols so I'll just have to hope it will be enough next mth with the usual goings on. :shrug:

Haha bless ya, yes i'll keep you up to date with my cd and dpo's!!

I just remembered the hilarious dream I had last night...I posted this in the other May thread but I thought maybe we could use a good laugh here...I RARELY ever dream at all...so when I do...it's pretty hilarious. First, two things you need to know to understand why this dream is SO funny

1) As you know, I took a pg test sunday and tried to invert the colour to see if I could see anything. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how people invert colour. I looked on instagram and 2 of my other editing apps for my iphone. Someone said it's easy on instagram but I cannot find it AT ALL...only way I could figure it out was to invert my entire iphone and look at the pic that way......

2) DH and I have the longest standing conversation about me wanting diamond earrings....I have a very small pair and I want something more "adult"....every year on my christmas list, birthday list...you name it...#1 is diamond earrings. Now...I definitely could go out and buy these myself....but..I'm not in that much of a rush....and it's something I want to come from DH.....he knows this....it's really a long standing joke....It wouldn't be fun if I just went out and bought them.......so ya...those are the two things....

My dream last night..first of all I was having an affair on my husband (so scandelous) with this guy who had the most amazing hair...but what was funny was when he parted his hair in the middle...he was completely bald in the middle...it's like he had one massive comb over...I was horrified to learn this......but then he had a present for me.....DIAMOND earrings..LMAO...and even in my dream I told him how my husband would never buy me these blah blah blah...don't remember much else but then I remember sitting on my phone and using the INVERT filter on instagram!!!! LMAO.....It was so real I actually woke up thinking I knew how to invert photos and was SO sad when I went on instagram and realized there IS no "invert" filter like there was in my dream................so sad..................and SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

haha how funny!! :rofl: Think your hubby should get you the earrings when your 2nd is born, just an idea?!! :haha:
I've had vivid dreams the last 2 nights as well, nothing I can really remember now as such but I know last nights was birth related, and the night before just random!

haha how funny!! :rofl: Think your hubby should get you the earrings when your 2nd is born, just an idea?!! :haha:
I've had vivid dreams the last 2 nights as well, nothing I can really remember now as such but I know last nights was birth related, and the night before just random!

Oh I couldn't agree with you more......I also told him I should have had them when I had our daughter because her birthstone and mine are the same for April..........DIAMOND!!! hahaha...which he jokes I purposly had her in april to score the diamond stone!!! lmao........ but don't you worry......I'll be bringing this up again......

Although I do have to say....I had my daughter on my 30th birthday (3 days after my birthday actually) so for my 30th he sent me away to the spa for 3 days with my sister ( we went in July).....it's this place called Ste.Anne's spa and it's the most AMAZING spa on the planet.....I went once years and years ago...it's like the mecca of spa's for me...hahaha.....so.......that spa was 3x the price of earrings...hahahaa...so....he did good...but the earrings remain!!! hahaha......and WILL be brought up again FOR SURE! HAHAHAHAA...

ALSO....I hate that I did this but....I saw on someone ticker about "pregnancy signs"......I hate to do this to us 30mummy....but apparently vivid dreams was one of them??? stupid tickers!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

You are definitely owed diamonds then! however I have found men do things in their own good time!! :grr: Like with my oh, ever since I became pregnant with ds1 I have talked about getting married, or even just a ring on my finger. When did it happen last month on no particular day, just random he proposed! :dohh:

Oohhhh 30mummy your newly engaged!?!? How exciting!!

Yes I think that's our downfall as females we have a tendency to plan the fun out of everything!!! Hahahaa

So we're still testing Wednesday??! If I had bought more test I'd be testing tomorrow too...hahaha. But MUST hold off till Wednesday!!!! Gaaahhhhh.

Oh and I FINALLY found a photo editor that does colour inverting!!! So I can tweak my pic now!!!!! Hahaha yaaa! 30mummy if you "think" you see something and wan me to tweak it. Post it here and ill try!! I almost want to poas just to test this inversion thing!!!

Yes, just over a mth now :)

Yes Wednesday, although still not feeling it :( think because i implanted with ds2 at 6dpo, im expecting the same again. I expect different pregnancies can vary but you know how when you get something in your head!!
If i get 'anything' I'll let you know Hun, and you can tweak away!

Hey girls! I think I posted a few times in the WTT thread. I stopped the pill 5 weeks ago and just got my first AF today which I'm stoked about! I'm about 90% sure I didn't ovulate so hopefully I'm on track now! I just bought a BBT thermometer to start charting! Is anyone else charting? Is it reasonable to just chart or should I get some more OPKs too? When do you start using the OPKs?
So exciting! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Hey girls! I think I posted a few times in the WTT thread. I stopped the pill 5 weeks ago and just got my first AF today which I'm stoked about! I'm about 90% sure I didn't ovulate so hopefully I'm on track now! I just bought a BBT thermometer to start charting! Is anyone else charting? Is it reasonable to just chart or should I get some more OPKs too? When do you start using the OPKs?
So exciting! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

welcome :hugs:

I don't chart i just use opks bu im sure some other ladies on here do chart. I use this https://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator to work out when I should ovulate and start testing with opks a few days before.

good luck 30mummy & chulie keep us updated
Im feeling a little crappy today I would be very surprised if I got :bfp: this month as I haven't had a positive opk this month but I was ill for 2 days and didn't test as regular ( I had the norovirus) but I normally get ovulation pain and I haven't had any so pretty much sure im out this month :(

Oh and...I forgot...I have the funniest conversation to share with you that took place between my hubby and I after we had sex 2 nights ago:

Him:“ Isn’t peeing right after not good because the boys need time to swim??”….
Me (after I stop laughing): You know too much……..it’s ok now because the window of opportunity is only like….24 hours so now it’s closed…so we’re just doing it for fun…..
Him: oh…did I have sex with you when the window was open?
Me(again…laughing too hard): yes…

:haha: this made me chuckle
Im just cathing up on posts not been on as been super busy as my lil boy was 2 last sunday.

Hey Nearly! Welcome!

Georgebaby...my daughter just turned 2 in April..they really are something aren't they? Hahahahaha. My daughter new thing is to cry and look like we killed her dog every time we say "no" to anything!!!! Oie!!! Although they do make up for it with the littlest things. For example..my hubby picks up my daughter from daycare then they pick me up from the train station right beside her daycare. Yesterday I get in the car and my two year old say "oh mummy I missed you"....i think I made her repeat it 10 times beause it was the cutest thing I'd ever heard. Hahahahaha.....good times!!

So ladies. I think those cheapie dollar store test are giving me false hope. I took another one this morning (I know. I have a problem) and it was stark white...not a hint of a line. But in my head I'm like "ya but its just a dollar store one". But I'm definitely close enough there should be a tiny something. So tomorrow I'm doing a frer and that way when THAT is negative i'll actually believe it. Next month no more cheapies for me. I use them as a crutch to keep my fantasy that I "could" be pregnant going....when my head KNOWS I'm not this month......so ya. I need to put away the cheapies!!! Hahaha. They aren't good for me.

I say all this now...but like a lovesick teenager next month I'll probably cave like a house of cards. Hahahahaha

Yeah ds2 does that already with the lips and copies ds1's tantrums arrggh didn't expect that so early!! How cute of your daughter, girls seem to advance so quickly with their vocabulary x
I tested again this morning too!:haha: going to say to oh i want to wait until Saturday and then test with a frer. Know im not pregnant though, because I'm not overly tired or having any food aversions, classic signs for me. :(

Yeah ds2 does that already with the lips and copies ds1's tantrums arrggh didn't expect that so early!! How cute of your daughter, girls seem to advance so quickly with their vocabulary x
I tested again this morning too!:haha: going to say to oh i want to wait until Saturday and then test with a frer. Know im not pregnant though, because I'm not overly tired or having any food aversions, classic signs for me. :(

Haaahhahaa.....we are TOO funny.......I love how neither of us are any good at waiting for a second............hahahahaha......

Ya......I think at this point I'm just eager for AF to get here so we can get going again.....although it's gonna be WEIRD....My SIL is staying with us for 2 weeks because they sold their house and bought a new one and there's a 2 week gap so she's asked to stay with us...so her and the baby will be there right during my window......soooooo........I'm not exactly the "quietest" person in the world...HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA....SO not sure how that would work?????????? she's in our spare room which is really close down the hall....I feel like DH and I are gonna have to like...sneak down to the basement or something...LMAO.........aaaaaaaakward...........we never have to worry because my DD could sleep through anything and hears NOTHING......so yeah....VERY interesting..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->