May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

omg, just remembered one of my dreams from last night...they are so vivid at the moment it's crazy!
I could feel movement inside me, and then it was like something did a somersault inside me, and I thought thats strange, it feels like a baby moving and then it struck me maybe I am pregnant! :rofl:

The April thread is looking very lucky, 3 now have a bfp!

Hahahaha...ohhhh nice....yeah I can't have an april baby....so I'll be out for that month.. I think the way I ovulate.....I would test July 7th....so it says I would be due March 15th???? right??? So I'm still in for July testing but then I'm out for August testing.....

April testers hun, babies are due Feb :)

Yes that sounds about right, if i'm out this month then i'll be going for a March baby too, could share my birthday! (7th) :haha:

April testers hun, babies are due Feb :)

Yes that sounds about right, if i'm out this month then i'll be going for a March baby too, could share my birthday! (7th) :haha:

Ohhhhh...:dohh: gotcha!!!
March is still a tiny bit busy for us...My brother is March 5th..my sister is the 25th..my brother's girlfriend is the 26th and I have one niece on my husbands side.....soo..busy...but not as bad as April...not enough to stop us trying.......I actually kinda like having my kid have a close birthday...Mine is April 10th and my daughter was born April 13th......she was my ultimte 30th birthday gift!! hahahaha......

I gotta say...this last week...I'm so grateful for you ladies....I don't think I would have survived otherwise!!!

Anyone tested today?!

Nope.....and I'm actually feeling good about it..hahahaha....saturday is when I'll test next.....

....but the cheap bugger in me is just hoping af gets here so I don't waste $$ on a test to see what I already know! hahahaha.

Tonight I'm going out after work for dinner with co workers....I wasnt looking forward to it at first because it's a "work thing" and not people I would CHOOSE to go out with...but...now with all this I'm looking forward to the distraction....then Friday my daughter and I are going swimming after work...sooo....hopefully Saturday comes quickly....and then once af gets here i'll hopefully be at my girlfriends and I can drink! hahaha..

nope me neither! I thought about it then, then the option passed. I'll only test with fmu as i'd only spend the day thinking I still could be as it might only be - because it's later in the day! :rofl:
I should know by Saturday anyway as last 2 cycles have been a 12day lp. Least I have things to look forward to if i'm not, viewing a wedding venue Saturday and a wedding fair sunday :)

Okay, all caught up on the thread! DH and I have been on vacation without internet access! Congrats on the engagement 30mummy! Have you picked a date out?

Love the dream chulie!

Good luck to the testers coming up here in the next few days! FX'd for this month!

AFM, on CD9 and just waiting to OV! Will probably start BDing tomorrow or sat... Was telling my DH last night that I'll be so happy when we are pg because we won't have to schedule our time together and he agreed- much better when we can just spontaneously do it :) will be testing June 26th if AF doesn't arrive- no more early testing for me! Did not Like seeing the BFN at all!

30mummy it's SO true.....if you dont test first morning there's always that "maybe".....that's how I felt about dollar store tests.....FRER is so much more "finite"....

kksy...I know...that's why I wont test early ever again....and not only that...the dollar store tests you have to pee in a cup and then drop the pee on it....THAT SUCKS....I'm tired of peeing on my hand.....I'M DONE!!! hahahaa.....

Sitting here at work and doubled over with cramps.....AF is MOST definitely on her way!!!!!!! Cramping like clockwork 2 days before........

kksy9b, somewhere between sept 14 and November 14' :haha: depends on the venue as to whether we'd go for the winter and also obviously availability!

Sorry chulie, how rude of af to be so obvious! I don't usually get any sign mine is on the way so waiting and seeing what Saturday will bring, hopefully she won't be late if she is coming! :haha:

Hi ladies. Hope your hanging in there. Just got back from a work function so it was a nice to be distracted. May force this a few more times next....tomorrow going swimming with dd. Cant wait!

Yeah my body's not really "subtle" about anything....I get serious ovulation cramp...massive af cramps and when I WAS pregnant with dd I had morning sickness for 9 months! Lmao. What can I say. It like to go all out!!

every pregnancy is different chulie I had bad cramps when pregnant with my lil boy for first 4 month.

Well my oh forced me to test this morning and it was a..... :bfn: feeling quite down about it really, more than I thought I would be i think and oh didn't really help that much and just said we'll try again next month...:grr: men.
Going to get some smiley opk's this time, to reduce the stress of trying to read lines and not take baby asprin. I had no ewcm this month for the 1st time so I can only put it down to the asprin? :shrug:

Awwww 30mummy....I'm sorry girl.... So, AF came today.....not even late...f'ing early....well the upside is I didn't have to waste another test I guess...so much for my Father's Day surprise.... :(

Thanks Chulie, so sorry af came hun. If mine is on time tomorrow then we'll be cycle buddies again :)
Enjoying a baguette with brie in right now, got a bottle of red ready for later and smiley opk's on order so now fx for our March babies :hugs:

Sounds good to me!! Although I'm hoping you DON'T join me.....Ya, going to visit my girlfriend tomorrow...gonna have a big ol' glass of wine and drown my sorrows. Hahaha.

This morning I was getting ready after af had started and my hubby's like...you ok? And I just started crying! Hahaha. But we sat and he rubbed my back and made a joke about getting to have more sex. Hahahahaha....so I feel better. Ready to tackle another month!!

ahh that's sweet of you thank you x Sounds like a fun night, I've got to wait until next Friday night for my get together with my bff, wish it was sooner now! :haha:

see that's what I would have liked my oh to do, you got a good one there hun, bless him x

ahh that's sweet of you thank you x Sounds like a fun night, I've got to wait until next Friday night for my get together with my bff, wish it was sooner now! :haha:

see that's what I would have liked my oh to do, you got a good one there hun, bless him x

Ya.....we've come a long him and I...he had a pretty awful upbringing(and I was basically brought up with June Clever as my mother) so we've had a LOT of issues to work through just because of how completely opposite our upbringing were...hahahhaa....so moments like that make me realize all the time I wanted to scream and walk away were worth it!

Well THIS is a craptastic day then.....hahahahaha......

Oh and good news...so I'll be due to ovulate "around" 20-22nd "ish"...and that's the week my SIL is staying with us.....BUT...I just found out she'll only be here during the week...on the weekend she's going to her in-laws....so...THAT'S awesome to know...we can have normal bd time during the critical window....although we plan to sneak it in here and there obviously when we can...hahahha..but it's good to know we won't have company that weekend! AND...that week is an INSANE week at work...I'm on a training course (which sorta sucks cause it means I won't get to be on here with you ladies as much) but....i'll be busy!

AND I have a bachelorette dinner with my girlfriends on the 22nd....(which honestly would be hysterically ironic because I got pregnant with dd the weekend of a bachelorette party...) so I'm also due to ovulate that day....so...I'm sure after out drinking with ladies....I'll definitely be ready to pounce when I get home! LMAO...

Hello ladies I'm back (well sort of :haha: ) I hope all of you are doing well :)
Like i said when i last posted i would come back on to let you know when i get my + opk and today i got a + :) Not got high hopes for this cycle as we haven't bd much at all but i suppose there is always a chance as we dtd just and hoping to tomorrow also. We are going to ditch the opks next cycle but on the promise that we dtd more often, hoping this will ease the stress a bit.
Well enough about my me :haha: hows you all?

Yes same for me and my oh, we have come along way since getting together. we were both complete party animals, well him a bit more than me. I thought there was no way he'd ever calm down, and certainly settle down. but look at us now ttc number 3 and engaged! :haha:

Hope you get plenty of chances hun :thumbup: That would be very ironic! :haha:
My irony will be exactly the same gap between 1 and 2 as there would be between 2 and 3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->