May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

:happydance: got a positive opk today so already done the BD and hoping to again tomorrow and also Monday for good measure, FX it's our month :D

Great on the positive opk im just waiting for my positive now
hopefully we can start getting some :bfp; good luck and happy :sex: all around lol

FX you get your + opk soon :) I got another + today and done the deed, will test again tomorrow to see if has faded but will hopefully get to BD again that's if my hubby isn't complaining much that I've broke him :blush:

Good luck ladies!!! Fingers crossed this is your month!!! less than a week till the witch!!! hahaha....I'm taking a little vacation with the family this weekend...we're heading a few hours from where we live for a little r&r for the weekend.....we leave friday come back sunday so in the meantimes that will make the time go by even faster until it's "prime time"

hey ladies how is everyone doing?? got my positive opk yesterday so just fingers crossed for me now, whens everyone whos already ovulated due to test??

hey ladies how is everyone doing?? got my positive opk yesterday so just fingers crossed for me now, whens everyone whos already ovulated due to test??

Yay on the + opk :) I wont test until missed period and probably wait for 3 weeks past ovulation so around 26th/27th, i don't want to test too soon as it took so long to get a positive pregnancy test with my daughter and I'm thinking it probably be the same again.

Yay on the + opk :) I wont test until missed period and probably wait for 3 weeks past ovulation so around 26th/27th, i don't want to test too soon as it took so long to get a positive pregnancy test with my daughter and I'm thinking it probably be the same again.

wow 3 weeks you must have a lot of willpower I find myself testing after 10 days :haha: im due to test around 23rd il put it on front can I add yours aswell??

I've been testing since 6dpo and bfn's so I am out this month just waiting for af. Goodluck georgebaby and jessicasmum x

wow 3 weeks you must have a lot of willpower I find myself testing after 10 days :haha: im due to test around 23rd il put it on front can I add yours aswell??

It will kill me waiting lol but just don't want to get my hopes up too soon and also waste money on tests, i'm might cave and test on mine and husbands 10 year dating anniversary on 21st because would be really special if we found out then. yeah you can add mine for 26th/27th, thank you :D

it is hard isn't it and that would be a lovely anniversary gift if it was :bfp:

Ohh good luck to everyone testing!!! Can wait to hear some BFP!!

Jessica-I'm sorta the same mentality as you....as much as I'd love to test I'm just not having them in the house...I want to just wait until I'm late......I do however have 1 test from the dollar store I won as a joke gift at a Kris Kringle game. So I may use that if I'm super desperate but other than that. No testing till I'm late!

Anyone else got that pregnant feeling, I'm not sure why i have that feeling, I just feel like i have a good chance of being pregnant.
i'm only 5DPO and i've been getting butterfly feelings, AF type pains, more thirsty and hungry, tirdness im putting down to having a little one. It's hard to explain what the feeling is.

I am going to *try* to hold off until the 30th but we will see how my willpower holds out :)

Ohh good luck to everyone testing!!! Can wait to hear some BFP!!

Jessica-I'm sorta the same mentality as you....as much as I'd love to test I'm just not having them in the house...I want to just wait until I'm late......I do however have 1 test from the dollar store I won as a joke gift at a Kris Kringle game. So I may use that if I'm super desperate but other than that. No testing till I'm late!

when do you think you will test then??

Anyone else got that pregnant feeling, I'm not sure why i have that feeling, I just feel like i have a good chance of being pregnant.
i'm only 5DPO and i've been getting butterfly feelings, AF type pains, more thirsty and hungry, tirdness im putting down to having a little one. It's hard to explain what the feeling is.

sounds very promising when are you due to test then?? you had any other symptoms??

I am going to *try* to hold off until the 30th but we will see how my willpower holds out :)

I am exactly the same although I will be on holiday when af is due so plan on making myself that busy I forget about it until either the :witch: arrives or until I get home then il be 5 days late xx

sounds very promising when are you due to test then?? you had any other symptoms??[/QUOTE]

I was planing on waiting till a week after AF is due but knowing me theres no way i could hold off testing that long so will be testing next friday when Af is due.
Havan't had any new symptoms just the same ones.
Temp is still alittle higher then would usually be though.

good luck littlesteph!! keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->