May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

week late with Thomas but that was the 1st time I tested as we weren't trying and 9dpo with Harry.

week late with Thomas but that was the 1st time I tested as we weren't trying and 9dpo with Harry.

I suppose each pregnancy could be slightly different how soon the test will show. Nosy question lol but how many days before O did you do BD?

not very close which is why I always said there was little chance this month. 4/5 days was our closest as my oh injured himself :dohh:

one more week and then i can test, thats if i don't cave in and test early :haha:

Morning lovelies!!! So DH, daughter and I are on our way up north today. Friggen raining like crazy but..oh well..just excited to get away. I think dd is gonna love staying in a hotel!!! Hehehe. Got my period today...yaaa. Well, it sucks because...of course I did. We plan to swim all weekend. So of course I would....the upside is she's here so once she's gone BD'ing central!!! Whoo hoo. I'll be due for my period June 9th. So I'll probably test then. If its a BFP I'm gonna try with everything in my power not to tell DH...fathers day is that weekend and I'd love to be able to tell him that way!!! I'm gonna tell him I tested and it was negative and then on Father's Day I'm gonna give him a card from his new baby!!! But ya. If I haven't gotten it by June 9th ill test!!!

Oohhhh good luck 30mummy!!!!!! Hoping for a +++

Thanks hun, I wasn't really expecting to get a bfp as I said before but I was holding on to the hope one would make it. The next fertile period is when we are on hols with a edd of valentines day so hoping that will be lucky for us :)

Thanks hun, I wasn't really expecting to get a bfp as I said before but I was holding on to the hope one would make it. The next fertile period is when we are on hols with a edd of valentines day so hoping that will be lucky for us :)

Awww that would be lovely if you conceive in the next fertile window :D FX for you :hugs:

Morning lovelies!!! So DH, daughter and I are on our way up north today. Friggen raining like crazy but..oh well..just excited to get away. I think dd is gonna love staying in a hotel!!! Hehehe. Got my period today...yaaa. Well, it sucks because...of course I did. We plan to swim all weekend. So of course I would....the upside is she's here so once she's gone BD'ing central!!! Whoo hoo. I'll be due for my period June 9th. So I'll probably test then. If its a BFP I'm gonna try with everything in my power not to tell DH...fathers day is that weekend and I'd love to be able to tell him that way!!! I'm gonna tell him I tested and it was negative and then on Father's Day I'm gonna give him a card from his new baby!!! But ya. If I haven't gotten it by June 9th ill test!!!

great news your officially ttc now il add your testing date to the front x have a ggreat time

one more week and then i can test, thats if i don't cave in and test early :haha:

you had anymore symptoms??

Thanks, but af arrived earlier x

so sorry the :witch: got you hun x at least you can look forward to opks and hopefully that :bfp: next month. I HATE THE 2WW

I know how you feel georgebaby, i have another 5-7 days until possible AF depends if my luteal phase is 12 days like last cycle, in my head im trying to think stay relaxed about it this month but it's really hard.

I hate both of them before and after! :haha:
When you are ttc, you just become so aware of time don't you!

Arrrrr why do i do it after saying i wouldn't, I've got cold like symptoms and i have been feeling quite sick (nearly wanting to throw up) and now I'm yet again looking up about very early pregnancy symptoms. I should be banned from the internet in the 2 week wait :haha:

great news your officially ttc now il add your testing date to the front x have a ggreat time

Nope not yet, have been getting cramps and still pretty gassy. Also had a dip in my temp this morning so i think i might be out :(
i caved in and did a test this morning but that was negative. Kinda knew it would be as its too early for a test to pick up.

Arrrrr why do i do it after saying i wouldn't, I've got cold like symptoms and i have been feeling quite sick (nearly wanting to throw up) and now I'm yet again looking up about very early pregnancy symptoms. I should be banned from the internet in the 2 week wait :haha:

Hahahahaha. I know exactly what you mean!!! Like I swear sometimes after I Dtd and know I'm ovulating I'm like "I feel like I'm gonna throw up " Hahahahahaha. Man our brains make us do crazy things. Hahaha

Nope not yet, have been getting cramps and still pretty gassy. Also had a dip in my temp this morning so i think i might be out :(
i caved in and did a test this morning but that was negative. Kinda knew it would be as its too early for a test to pick up.

your not out until the :witch: shows up x

lol I try and avoid looking at anything on the internet as its all different for everyone but im with you I still secretly look then tell myself I wont look up symptoms again :dohh:

Well i'm glad i'm not alone with symptom spotting lol, i was fine until yesterday just thinking just wait for AF to arrive or not then yesterday my mind going over time, "oooh i've got a cold, i know other women have said that's a sign" "oooh i feel i'm going to throw up, that's definitely a sign but never got this early with Jessica" now today "oooh my boobs are definitely sorer" :haha:
Theses next few days are going to hell as i'm sure i will get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->