May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

tested again this morining. it was negative. it is still early days though so there is still time for it to chance.
After my dip in temp yesturday my temp has gone up again not by alot thouh, by 0.1 i think it was. i'm hoping thats a good thing. still cramping so as much as i was yesturday though.

tested again this morining. it was negative. it is still early days though so there is still time for it to chance.
After my dip in temp yesturday my temp has gone up again not by alot thouh, by 0.1 i think it was. i'm hoping thats a good thing. still cramping so as much as i was yesturday though.

What dpo are you today?

What dpo are you today?

11 but FF says 10

You could do a sneaky test tomorrow then.... :winkwink:

Don't think i would test tomorrow at the earliest i think next Tuesday (21st) because would be nice to find out on mine and husband's 10 year dating anniversary :)

Oh you're too good!! I'd like to test on father's day but there's no way I could wait until then! :haha:

Probably pointless for me testing early if it is going to be like with Jessica and no + until 7 weeks gone, i really hope it's not like that this time when I'm finally pregnant.
Father's day would be lovely to find out :)

Yes could be the same again, but hopefully not hun. x Did you ever ask the doctor why it took so long to show on a test?

For me, because I like a drink i'd like to know asap, especially as have quite a few opportunities coming up for drinking.

Yes could be the same again, but hopefully not hun. x Did you ever ask the doctor why it took so long to show on a test?

For me, because I like a drink i'd like to know asap, especially as have quite a few opportunities coming up for drinking.

No i never asked and they never said any reasons why, i was only 19 and didn't really know what was going on but like now i would definitely be asking why. I read that with other women it took a couple of months or so to get + with each of their pregnancies and they said it's something to do with low levels of hCG, so just assuming it the same with me. I wonder now why my doctors never offered me a blood test instead which you would of think it of shown up quicker.

I don't have that problem because i don't really drink lol

Very exciting listening to you ladies talk about testing and DPO...knowing I'm officially in the game!! hahahah...I can't wait for the next few weeks and to see what happens!

How is it going for you ladies? I am going up the walls, wish i knew all ready, it really isn't good for my health this. I have decided if i get my AF i am going to have a break from BnB as even though it is helpful and nice to talk to others on here it is making me obsess more over TTC :(

How is it going for you ladies? I am going up the walls, wish i knew all ready, it really isn't good for my health this. I have decided if i get my AF i am going to have a break from BnB as even though it is helpful and nice to talk to others on here it is making me obsess more over TTC :(

Aww Jessica I'm so sorry to hear that.......if it helps....what I do is remind myself all the AWESOME reasons I DON'T want a kid right now.....and not fake reason...REAL honest to goodness reasons......hahaha..how I can enjoy my summer patio season.....things like sangria, chillin' on my deck....I say the longer I wait....the less I'll pay in daycare for my other DD...so many money saving chances if I don't....all these GREAT reasons I DON'T want it to work this month...hahahahaha...I know it sounds awful but I think it helps counter the obsession with trying....I did it with my first also...I didn't want to be pregnant for an upcoming wedding...i was ABSOLUTELY AGAINST an April baby.....aaaanddddd....I have an April baby..hahahaa....

that being said...I know it can be such a rollercoaster so, if you think a little time away will help you know we'll all be here when your ready to come back...

Yes I think b&b can work both ways hun, so understand you taking some time out. :hugs:

Doing well here Chulie, think we're on the same time frame aren't we! Looking forward to our holiday on Saturday, hoping to get plenty of bd'ing in! :haha:

think i might be out :(. Af due tomorrow have been getting cramps and bfn tests.

30mummy.....we are BANG on the same day!!! hahahaha...CD7 here! Whoot whooot......do you use anything to tell you when you ovulate???? I know I ususally ovulate any time between day 12 and 14....so mid next week will be huge for me....BUT....the BD has already started for SURE....and it's gonna be such a nice weekend...enjoy your holiday!!! I basically bought myself a huge bottle of white wine and intend to just relax all weekend long...and enjoy every last glass of wine I can! HAHAHAHA......

According to my app on my phone my actual Ovulation date is next Saturday(which I know is wrong anyways)....but we're babysitting a 4 month old sat/sunday......talk about bad timing :( especially since we have a dd.....not like we can just do it any time....she needs to be sleeping! hahahaha.....so many obstacles....ahhhh the good ol days when we could just do it anytime we felt like it! haahaha

Littlesteph I'm SO sorry to hear that.....BUT....as we ALL know...until you get that witch.....it could be late implanting or so many things.....fingers crossed!!!!!

Think i'll ovulate a little later than you then, was cd15 last time but could be earlier I guess as i'm taking angus castus. :shrug: Yes I opk so will start them cd10.
Ahh, that's bad timing! yes know what you mean, didn't appreciate it at the time but we found it harder last time round ttc ds2 and this time harder again! :haha:

Enjoy the wine hun, I have a couple of glasses a couple of times a week, love it! but will of course be happy to knock it on the head when I get my bfp!

chulie - thank you, i'm hoping it is just late implanting, but i have learnt not to get my hopes up to high, even of she dose arrive i'm young so i still have time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->