Maybe if my mood starts going positive.....

AWW MAN! Deafgal that sucks!!

Somehow, cold Taco Bell can be just as satisfying! I'm sorry you guys are having troubles at work. I hope they pass quickly, we need to minimize the stress!!

Have you guys thought about taking any supplements or vitamins?

I saw the thread on here about Soy Isoflavones being like nature's clomid. I'm not gonna take it just yet, because for one, you have to take it at the beginning of a cycle. And I could NOT even begin to tell you what my body is doing or where in a cycle it would be. True, I did just finish another round of weird/light spotting/bleeding, but I am not gonna risk it. Afraid of messing things up any worse.

So the one I was debating was Vitex. I've seen some things around the boards about it but was wondering if you guys had any input? I'm gonna do some more research on it.. Hope everyone's feeling better by the time they read this.

Today (Thursday) is my mom's birthday. As of right now, I feel okay. Almost numb, but probably distracted because I'm so happy about being married. I have to work all day, so I'm just hoping I don't randomly have a breakdown.

Cold food is satisfying... I don't mind eating them cold or soggy... Nope... I feel better tonight so I'm keeping my chin up and smiling. Thankfully things been quiet at work today so hopefully nothing... We'll see though- might have something next week so I need to gear up for then.

I've been taking prenatal vitamins. That's the only thing I've been taking so far. :shrug: Never heard of Vitex. Good luck with your research on that.

So happy that you are able to keep such a great attitude about all this.

I got some Vitex today. Just took my first dose. You guys seem to have regular cycles, so doesn't sound like it would really benefit.. The bottle says "supports menstrual health". Anyway, it got tons of great reviews, many women saying it helped them get pregnant. So I'll try it!!

:thumbup: Hope it's lucky for ya, Jess!

Yeah, I have to be PMA or I'll just go insane from all the world's troubles... Don't ya agree? :rofl: Ya gotta admit I do sometimes have a funny perspective on things at times... Like having to put AF in corner time out... :haha:

Hey girls. Well I wasn't able to talk to my DM or VP because they left early but it was probably better because DM was agitated. Haven't heard of Vitex...I heard that Evening Primrose helps but I don't feel comfortable taking anything other than my prenatal. Keep up the good attitude Jess. You're newly married and its a new life so to speak so enjoy it, you deserve it. Im sure you'll do fine and we're here if ya break down.

Good luck deafgal- I was so nervous I was about to throw up and for NOTHING! Keep your head up!

Today I am at the Childrens Hospital to get my daughter a certain vaccine for her upcoming surgery. I had to go to the hematology/oncology center and I shudder thinking about kids and cancer. People say I go through a lot but I couldn't imagine my child having cancer. Its scary. And im right down from the hall where I was told DD wouldn't make it to birth and if she did she would never make it home. Id like to go down there and be like "by the way, here's my child you told me to abort." She may be different but who cares.

Ahhh too much adrenaline and not enough sleep...just call me Rocky lmao. Finally get a break tomorrow and going to the monster truck show! I think I ovulated earlier this month. I had mittelschmerz a few days ago. So its been rabbit time. DH is becoming crazy with baby making. After we're done he's like" you need to lift your legs for 20 minutes!" Ummmmm thanks hun. Heehee. Test on April 20 so we'll see. Weightloss isn't moving...but its only been two days lol. Frustrating!

Weird...I swore I had mittelschmerz a few days ago and it went away and suddenly last night I had it again. UGH seriously?? Dear body-stop acting abnormal...thank you!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w8Ga8XN/weight.png

Mousey- I'm right there with ya! Please send my body the same memo!

Dear body- stop being abnormal! thank you!

Mousey- what surgery will your daughter be having? You guys are in my thoughts !!

Alright so this will be a good rant. If you all are doing well with your PMA just stop reading here. I'll be positive tomorrow, :haha:

I think I can top you both with abnormal body issues.

I got the book Making Babies

https://www.amazon.com/Making-Babies-3-Month-Program-Fertility/dp/0316024503/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302500939&sr=8-1

for my Kindle. I started reading and it was giving me so much hope about digging into the causes of infertility rather than just taking Clomid or spending thousands on IVF..

Then I read

- Get your weight in check (duh)
.. but don't exercise to the point of an adrenaline rush.

HOW does that make sense? Do I just take a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood? Anytime I raise my heart rate I get that rush where I feel great and have tons of energy. Is that what they mean? I have been enjoying running on my Couch to 5k workout plan so much, and am starting to feel comfortable in my clothes again and now I need to stop?

- Give up alcohol.

Ok. So. I understand that. And I'm willing to do that. But at this point, girls, we have to deal with the constant disappointment every month of not being pregnant. So I have been having a few drinks a week. I guess I'll give that up as I should have in the first place.

-Give up coffee.

I WORK AT A COFFEE SHOP! Coffee is something I have really been getting into. I limit myself to probably 2 cups a day. So I guess I'll just go ahead and have zero.

Then throw in : maybe the tap water is zeroing your partner's sperm count or toxins from the environment, etc.

So sorry I'm ranting girls. The whole thing just made me want to smash my kindle. Do you guys ever think of the average pregnancy? Unplanned. The couple probably unprepared, deciding if they should keep it or not. Will they have the money?

And not even to mention the nightmares, where babies are conceived from rape, incest, women being sex workers, etc. A documentary I saw today about a pregnant woman addicted to crack, bouncing between rehab and spending her abortion money on MORE crack!!

So I'm thinking babies are conceived everyday in absolutely unimaginable conditions, and this book really wants me to analyze my tap water?!?! Most of my friends with babies had them in college where they were conceived on nights of drinking to excess, enough to make bad decisions regarding protection.

AND THEN! Buckle your safety belts, just when I've had enough, I go to the bathroom and am bleeding AGAIN. Every 2 weeks since St Patrick's day I have been bleeding! :growlmad:

I have been so happy lately, esp with the new marriage and party planning going on but this TTC business is just so annoying somedays.

On a positive note, the bleeding I have had lately has been random spotting or very very light bleeding, not at all a period, obviously. And the blood was either dark pink or brown.

Since this blood was bright red, I am just really hoping that Vitex has brought on my real period and is going to help me get regulated.

PHEW!! I feel so much better. I'm so thankful I have you guys. :hugs:

Here's to a good week! :flower:

:rofl: Sorry I just had to laugh... That book's gotta be a joke! Seriously?! Give up all that and you'll get your :bfp: or regular cycles??? I don't buy it... :nope:

:hugs: Hope you have a better day tomorrow... I'm still PMA after reading that... :shrug:

I'm glad I could make you laugh deafgal :) That was kind of my intentions.. I'm really annoyed but at the same time, you just gotta stop to laugh at how ridiculous this stuff is.

PMA PMA PMA! :laugh2:

:rofl: Exactly... It's ridiculous! Like you said- other people out there getting drunk still manage to get pregnant, or other situations... I guess it just comes down to "not thinking about it" :rofl: But how the heck does one do that? I don't know... :shrug:

Just goes back to the "stop trying and it'll happen"

Alright! Me and the hubs are gonna take a break from BDing.

Something tells me I still wouldn't get my bfp.. :dohh: :winkwink:

:dohh: bet it's the same with me.. If I dared take a break from all this TTC thing, I wouldn't still get my :bfp: either way... :shrug:

I know I was supposed to be NTNP but I feel like temping again.

Even though the last time I temped, my O date was clearly wrong. The temps were so erratic though.

Maybe I could just watch out for that?

Jess- it's addicting isn't it? I'm gonna start OPK today... :yipee: I know it's early and I might not see anything for like 9 more days but who cares... I'm gonna use my opk test strips since they're ic... I love temping too... I'm weird like that- I like seeing what my body's doing and feeling like I have "some" control... :rofl: What am I talkin' about? I don't have control! :rofl:

haha I know! That's how I felt. So strange the first cycle I temped just happened to be the most perfect 26 day cycle of all time. O on day 13 with a 13 day luteal phase. Spotting one day before a 6 day long AF. I BD at all the right times, too.

Cycle after that? Temps looked like the Rocky Mountains. FF picked my O date wrong! So much for feeling in control!!

:rofl: I wonder what this cycle will bring us... I wonder if it'll be back to 28 cd or if it's gonna go 33 days or what? :shrug: Please please please bring us a sticky :baby: one for me and one for Jess and one for each of the BnB ladies TTC! It's all we want! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :dust: Yes PMA!!!!!!!

Yes please! My friend just had a baby on Friday. She lives in Kentucky so she sent me a picture on her phone.. He's so beautiful!! I had to try so hard not to feel jealous. They got pregnant after 3 cycles without really even trying.

Awwwwww will you be visiting your friend in KY anytime soon? I love new babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->