Military WAGs

i would just like to say what a bunch of fin t***S my OH works with and that goes for the managemtn on his sqn aswell !!!!! im soooooooooooooooo angry

i've just read this whole thread lol taken me hours!!!

My hubby is RAF based at coningsby.

I love it here i'm originally from grimsby so i'm close to my family and ohs family.

i have a question though. We will be moving into bigger accomodation soon due to having another baby and we've been told we'll get the full disturbance allowance but will we get a removal company to help even though we'll only be moving round the corner?

Hi Boony!

Yup, my friend moved round the corner from her old house & the removals did it for them. X

whats happened is hubby is due to be deployed to the falklands , which im fine with hes due to go in september .......... baby is due in october ................ theres 1 person on his sqn who could swap so hubby wud be here for pregnancy and birth .......... but no the twat wont do it !!!!!!! myhubby is the nicest guy in the world and he would do anything for anyone , he even swapped shifts with this guy so this guy could save 200 quid a mth on travel and car share ........... but no he wont do anything to help ............ the sqn r bloody useless , i suffer with serious depression im suppose to be keeping calm but its hard not too /

anyways ........ his sqn always said they would do whatever they could to help me when hubby does go away but NOOOOOOOOOO theyve changed there mind they wont do a sodding thing .......... i know people thats it and they all work !!!

hubby is now going to the falklands for just under 4 mths in MAY !!! so hes going to miss most the pregnancy out and im left to suffer on my own , there been so many problems already with it due to my medication , weve been warned baby might have to come early and go in scbu but still his fkin SQN Wont do a thing !!!

sorry for the rant but ive had it , why is it always the nice guys that get shafted ??? its not ike he wee trying get out of it , he just needs to go later

Oh no hun :hugs: Will they give him time off after the birth if he's back in September? Do you have family who live nearby?

It's true though, the nice people always get screwed over. xx

my family live 25 minutes away but there useless and wont help either

when we had a welfare move we never got anything although we have now been told we should of got disturbance allowance

hi guys!

sorry ive not been around its been mad!

after everything that went on Darren got given a hunter/destroyer. not a bomber but still a sub thats away. he goes away the same day his course finishes so i wont have seen him properly for 6 months and then not at all for 4 at least.

worst thing is after all our living together plans fell through the floor we made new ones, including coming off the pill last week only to be told that he is going sooner than we originally thought, so no new baby for us any time soon!

i read about wives and OH MY GOD! i only lived on the camp for 6 months before i experienced one and she is now my direct neighbour, she told my friend id been round there talking about her when id never once set foot in her house! she also reported my dog to DHE for made up reasons and reported me for my grass being too long!!!!

grass being too long is a new one on me ive never heard that before

when we had a welfare move we never got anything although we have now been told we should of got disturbance allowance

we should be getting a welfare move sometime next month and oh was told we wouldnt get anything (we are only moving to another flat on this estate tho haha) but i will look into this

we should be getting a welfare move sometime next month and oh was told we wouldnt get anything (we are only moving to another flat on this estate tho haha) but i will look into this

it all depends how dhe write it on your paperwork ! sometimes they like o screw people over

im not suprised theyve screwed us over alot already so i wasnt expecting any help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->