Military WAGs

afternoon ladies i have my booking in appointment in an hour and im soooooooo excited !!

how are we all doing

we have finaly been told we are being sent a letter about moving but they still wont tell us a date:dohh:
and been told its a bottom floor flat but the address they have given us is a house so who knows haha

we have finaly been told we are being sent a letter about moving but they still wont tell us a date:dohh:
and been told its a bottom floor flat but the address they have given us is a house so who knows haha

Thats brilliant!!

Hopefully it is a house!!!

i wouldnt mind moving into another flat because its easier for zane to go where ever he wants without me having to follow him everywhere but id love a bigger kitchen.. i cant make up my mind lol

but ive started physio now so hopefully ile be back to my old self soon and not such a old woman

i wouldnt mind moving into another flat because its easier for zane to go where ever he wants without me having to follow him everywhere but id love a bigger kitchen.. i cant make up my mind lol

but ive started physio now so hopefully ile be back to my old self soon and not such a old woman

I know what you mean!!! We have a 3 bed and only one loo which is upstairs! Bloody pain tbh!! Would love a loo downstairs!!!!

Good luck with the physio!!

everythings so much easier on one floor lol shame they didnt think n housed me at a downstairs flat in the first place. ohs hand is broken and the other is needing a op so moving is going to be fun, altho its only across a grassed area so should be easy enough lol

Moving is so stressful tho!! We move every 2 years, pain really as you just get settled then you move!!

we were supposed to move ages ago but it never happened.

we will only be in the new place for about 10 months then we are being moved again.
ive told oh i want to buy a house in the next few yrs so when zane doesnt want to move anymore we can settle somewhere

Fab news!!! And you can get issue stairgates too so Zane can still run around. x

weve got a stair gate to stop him from gettin into the hall by the front door. i always want to buy my own as i never trust things lol

living in a flat he can run to his room when he wants and he likes his own time, he closes his door on me alot of the time lol the houses round here are just as rubbish as the flats. im really looking forward to being based else where

Hello!!!

Well what a lovely day!!! Done loads today!! Hope all is ok xx

ive done some baking then me and zane went to the park on the estate to find kids had broken the bin and thought it was funny to dump it under the baby swings. but zane enjoyed kicking the leafs.

i need to get my ass into gear and do housework now :( lol

im sick of tidying n packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid move!

cant w8 to be moved and unpacked and settling in out there,

oh thats reminded me ive got to start packing soon seen as we are moving sometime this month. dont even no where to start hahaha

i have 2 weeks til al our furniture is sent ahead, then i need to re-paint the living room bathroom toilet and bedroom, gloss all white works , re-seed the garden,

stupid foreign posting where u gotta send everything u own ahead - 6 weeks ahead!

6 weeks ahead thats crazy. we moved into this flat and it was a tip and so dirty it gets my goat that even tho i moved into a dump i need to get the place sparkling

its cos it goes by ferry to cyprus that it takes soo long!!!!

this place was fairly tidy when we moved but as time went on we have noticed soo many faults!!

That really annoys me that DE have different variations of what is clean in different aresas!

we pulled the oven out when we moved in and omg ive never seen so much dirt in my life. and as for faults dont get me started the most shocking one was the bath started to wobble so i called up to get it looked at.

the man walked in and said its a good thing ur not heavy...i looked at him n said u what.

well he then explained the bath had no actualy support holding it up apart from the glue around the edge at the top which was comin away from the wall.

so my son could of ended up in downstairs bath if i hadnt called them that day. i was so shocked that they could just leave the place fallin apart and get away with it

when we leave i will lieave it as tidy as my mother would expect - which if it aint gd enough for the army pah! heheeh

my mum loved things spotless,

i've bleached all the walls to get finger prints n general muck off, and wil do it again bout 2 days b4 we fly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->