Military WAGs

Hey girls,
my hubby to be is in army, ive been with him through 2 iraq and 1 afghan tour which he just finished on 11 jan......we got bfp on jan 29th so afghan apparently does wonders lol.
I hate worrying he will be deployed but its one big family at their barracks and there will always be someone there to support me if hes away.
He wouldnt be the man i love without his army background so i cant resent it

LOL mine is an of Afghan tour baby!!

My DH is Coast Guard and should hopefully finally have an 8-4, M-F land job at a desk at his new unit, which we'll be moving to in late June :happydance: Will give us PLENTY of opportunity to :sex: !

:hi: everyone

im michelle, my OH is currently serving in Afgan with the coldstream guards , hes back the end of next month

looking forwards to chatting to you all x

moved into my new bottom floor flat finaly.

at first everything was fine but omg this place is a dump again. weve had brown dirty water for 3 days :( also my oven doesnt work (same problem in other flat) and they are making us wait over a week till they fix it. we cant have our sky anymore as it doesnt work here and we are just across the street lol

cant wait till our next posting

weve had so many other problems its unreal lol the water is still dirty and weve been here almost 2 weeks modern dont think its a emergency as we still have water! how am i supposed to bath my son in dirty water the fool.

least ive got a new oven tho :)

Hi everyone. New here, hubby is in the Marine Corps we are expecting our 3rd baby and he is due to go on another deployment before baby is born.

Hey ladies. How are we all? I've been quiet of late as hubby has been away on a course and little lady has been super demanding so I've had zero time to myself.

Moomin - can't believe your new place is awful :( poor you! When are you due posting? Bet it can't come soon enough.

xx

Do you know what you are having Honey??

I had an elective scan at 15 weeks and was told it was a "girl". I have a 21 week scan on April 14 so if the baby is still a girl it will be my third.

Hey ladies. How are we all? I've been quiet of late as hubby has been away on a course and little lady has been super demanding so I've had zero time to myself.

Moomin - can't believe your new place is awful :( poor you! When are you due posting? Bet it can't come soon enough.

xx

we r due a posting sometime next year altho the same was said for this year and it never happened so im trying not to get my hopes up lol

got more workers out next week fixing yet more problems lol so much fun

xx

we r due a posting sometime next year altho the same was said for this year and it never happened so im trying not to get my hopes up lol

Grrr what a joke. How long have you been there? I really hope your next place is a lot better considering how you've been treated.

Hi girls,
I haven't posted here in a while, but my husband is deploying to Afghanistan this Thursday so thought I'd stop in again. :( The good news is he'll be home for 3 weeks around my due date, so we're hoping for an on target baby!

Hope everyone is doing well. xxx

xx

Grrr what a joke. How long have you been there? I really hope your next place is a lot better considering how you've been treated.

i met my oh after hed been posted here for 8 months and it was a 10 month posting thats turned into 4 years so far lol

hope ur babys on time for u lauren x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->