Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
Please note, since contact with Carole (mint&lilac) there are now no Candy Damask or Red Disco Dots left in stock

Ok so, this joint order....

6 nappies is cheaper as you get discount on a 6-pack, so what does everyone want? Better to do different groups of 6 to avoid customs charges getting slapped on!

FINALIZED GROUPS

Right- im going to have to try clarify here.

With currency converter- Total: £123.66 GBP for the 6 nappies including the 15$ shipping (although does NOT include UK postage once they get here- to be sorted when they get here and buyer can choose recorded, 1st class, 2nd class etc) = $220.263 AUD :happydance:

**However I have calculated the actual price paid on my paypal and I paid £135.21 in total which would put each nappy at £21.14 so the excess has come out my own pocket of £0.53 on each nappy. So next groups to order please be aware of this!**

Note to my group ladies...

**Could you all please gift me 50p each? I know its pennies but when you put an extra 53p on each nappy it comes out to be an extra £3.18 from my account :cry: Thank you, appreciated!**

MY order [Group 1] I have:

Group 1 order placed Wednesday 7th!

Myslef- Black Damask
PAIDClaire- Red Disco Dots
PAIDHayley- Plum Kimono and Candy Damask
PAIDPops- Candy Damask
PAIDCaz- Candy Damask

Katy's order [Group 2] I have:

OUT? Katy- French Rivera and Taxi Circles
Funny_Face- prints x4

CountingDown's order [Group 3] I have:

CountingDown- Candy Damask and Plum Kimono
OUT Jetters- Black Damask
Sahara- Catherdral Royal and Blue Tendril
Henny [NOW OUT]-Replacement Jac?- Black Damask and Red Disco Dots

*phew* :wacko:

I just added 6 to basket and it still said $15 postage :thumbup: xxx

Yep i want Red Disco Dots! My savings are nearly gone but i will dip into it one last time! haha!

Ok thats cool...funny face said she wanted one and I dont want to miss anyone out, will see if we can get upto 12 nappies and if postage still keeps down :thumbup:

Will maybe be worth emailing the person tho?

is it likely to be hit with a customs charge?

I want 6! But will choose which I really need :shy: then can I get back to you tomorrow?

I want a taxi circles, and poss a french riviera if people think it's suitable for boys? xx

I want candy damask but really cant decide on plum kimono (which is what I originally wanted) or Dandeleion fields?? :shrug: x

dandelion fields is really nice hayley! but so is kimono and damask.... ahhhh.. i see your dilema :rofl:

i think french riviera is good for a boy katy.. im uhmming and ahhing over that one for a girl??

Does anyone have a link to these nappies so I could have a look? Xx

https://www.mintandlilac.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=minilala-single

Ahh, claire I reckon you're right about customs charges....the itti joint order was and that was around 12 nappies+

how about we do two separate 6 pack orders then?

I'l do a 6 pack for one lot of people and then someone else so another 6 pack for another? That way we dont get slapped with customs charges?

Katy would you do one for you, Caz and funny_face?

$15 each did hayley say?

I'm stuck between tendrill aqua or red disco dots :wacko: xx

heyley id go candy damask- iv got both and id put her in her candy over her dandelion...

although both are favs in my stash!!! :dohh:

twiggy could you post pics of your dandelion one (do you have one on fb) so I can see the actual nappy rather than a square of pattern :haha: xxx

I like the dandelion haley :)

I think I'll go for the red disco dots at the aqua tedrill seems a little girly .. Maybe? Xx

I'm sorted. I definately want candy damask and plum kimono :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"