• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

dandelion for you hun....

Attachments

• P1020797.jpg
    P1020797.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
oh no twiggy :dohh: I dunno what I want now, ideally all three :haha: but hubby would kill me!! 2 is bad enough x

I think I'll go for what I said and hope you sell me your dandelion fields one day :haha: xxx

I don't mind doing another one if people put what they want on this thread xx

Ok hun :haha:

Myslef for a Black Damask
Hayley for a Plum Kimono and a Candy Damask
Claire for a Red Disco Dots
Pops for a Dandelion Fields

we have one nappy space and id go for a Plum Kimono unless someone is desperate for something else?

Oooooo think I may have to leave it this time. OH might just kill me spending that much on a nappy especially if I decide not to go with them!! But I must admit I do like them!! X

Ru happy to do that hun? It might just let us all escape customs charges getting slapped on...it was the same with the itti coop.

2 orders of 6 would be good. Looks like we're designated organisers lol. If you dont mind that is :flower:

I have tendril fireball and have a preloved tendril aqua on the way. The others I want are both the kimonos, dandelion fields, disco dots and both the damasks! I wonder if I'd be as well getting these in my own order? I love my tendril fireball, but do I really neeeeed ALL of these others - help!

The devil on my shoulder is saying 'at least you'd be able to sell them on if you didn't get on with them.......'

I worked it out to be £126 for 6, so £21 per nappy, is that right? (incl postage)

Oooooo think I may have to leave it this time. OH might just kill me spending that much on a nappy especially if I decide not to go with them!! But I must admit I do like them!! X

I agree! They're bloody gorgeous! But seeing as I'm just starting out on the fluff road, I better stick to slightly cheaper ones .... FOR NOW!!!! :haha:

Sounds like a good plan. I would do it aswell but im crap at maths and would probably do exchanging them wrong or something haha!

funny_face, out of the oens you wanted, if you were to get 2, id get the damask's! then dandelion feilds, then the kimonos and then disco dots...

If you wanted to save postage, all the Scots could meet up to exchange!

:rofl: I was assuming id go and meet laura for mine anyways, :lol: we could do some kinda meet tho!!

Yeah i'l save on claire's postage and give hers to her in person! Hayley and Pops dont think would be able to though :haha:

funny_face- id agree with claire!

Right i'l go work out postage and how much everyone's is...

Hmmmmm thanks PD. Thinking about it, I don't really need the kimonos and disco dots. And I like the pink damask better than the black, but its so sought after - it makes me want it even more! lol! She's got a wee black and white dress I'd put it with............ Oh dear, does that make 3 I want then.....

I'm checking with Alix to see if she has any of the ones that were on the website last week left, then I'll finalise - unless you want to order tonight? x

Right....

15$ AUD (SHIPPING)= £8.42906 GBP

205$ AUD= £115.189 GBP

sooo, that works out at each nappy at £19.20 rounded to nearest whole pound.

and then shipping split for each nappy would be £1.41 each....

Thats cheaper than what i paid per nappy last time!!

ETA, when i got the kimonos from Aus i mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->