• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

soooo....£20.61 for each nappy includes shipping (not including UK postage once they get here though)

Myslef £41.22
Hayley £41.22
Claire £20.61
Pops £20.61

Total: £123.66 GBP = $220.263 AUD which is the $205 for the 6 nappies plus the $15 shipping :happydance:

*phew*

Can all the girls im ordering for please get payment (through paypal) to me ASAP as I cant put in the order til iv got the funds together!

Will sort it in the morning Laura! Need to go into a diff acc etc, :) night all x

cool- sort it tomorrow, im out in perth for a bit though but got my phone if needed. Claire, hayley and Pops...you all have me on fb so go through there if im not replying on here!

Nun night...im pooped!

:dance: i'll 'gift' the money over to you tomorrow when i can get on a computer. i'm so excited :) x

I went to bed am i too late :cry:

ok, I deff wanted one, who's order am I in on, I went to bed :(????? Need to check what I want :D

oh oh, I like dandelions, candy damask & tendril fireball. :( How am I supposed to pick :shrug:

im telling myself that lo doesn't need the nappies :haha: but i love some of the colours. Im hoping there isn't any space for a nappy order [-o<

Girls who were in bed, whats happening is,

Laura is going to do an order for 6 nappies, so me, her pops and hayley, because its less likely to be hit with a customs charge for only 6 and theres a discount on 6.

Katy is going to do another order for 6, but im not sure who is in that order or if there is space,

You could always do another order for 6 as there seems to be enough interest, even if some of you get 2 or 3.

OK I def want to be in one - don't mind if its here or in a new order.

I am going out for a few hours now so can I be put down for catherdral royal pls either here or on a new order pls

I would start one myself but I may be away when they come in so would be better if someone else could take it on for me and hang on to my nappy for me until I get back thx
xxxx

Caz i think you're on katys order....

henny and CountingDown...you're not too late, you'l just have to be on one of the other orders of 6's I think...

I was talking to OH this morning and I cant afford to get 2 so there may be ONE a space on our order....

will have a look to see who asked first and if they have one nappy they would want and pay for today.. :thumbup:

Damn my early night lol i dont mind being on either and I can pay straight away x

I dont mind whos order I'm on, PD put me down yesterday, can pay today Twiggy :D

yeah Laura i did say on page 1 or 2 caz wanted one... So she should come in our order and then sahara, countingdown and any last people who wanna join can do an order fo 6 with them? Sahara or countingdown one of you happy to put in an order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->