Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

:wohoo: Phexia

Angelmarie, i think it depends what ur tummy was like to begin with? Mine was flat ish and i do feel like a whale now and mine is smaller than urs, u can bloat a lot tho babe, i think urs might go down before it gets bigger, also is this ur first preg, cos i heard u get bigger quicker after u first? XXX

Miel, hope everything is ok? XXX

I bloated in the first 2 weeks but this last week I've lost so much weight I'm flat again

Kirstin i'm so jelous ur flat :( i have lost 5bls since being preg yet look huge :hissy:

My tummy wasnt totally flat before I guess... but this is my third pregnancy (second ended at 6 weeks with m/c but I was nothing like this much bloated) so Im interested to hear that youre supposed to get bigger quicker after your first...

I hope you are right in that it will go down before it gets bigger otherwise Im going to look like a house! :dohh:

:hugs: sorry to hear about ur mc unfortunatly i know how awful they are :hugs:

Yes defo heard u get bigger quicker after ur first, somthing to do with the muscles already being stretched, so dont worry think its all normal :hugs:

XXX

Yes I have heard that you start to show much earlier on your second and later pregnancies. This is my first pregnancy and I'm not showing at all although I still feel fat, I think the bloating has gone down a bit in the last few weeks though. I'm also eating less the past few weeks, for the first nine weeks or so I just ate constantly because it seemed to keep the nausea under control. But my nausea has changed now and doesn't seem to get better with eating anymore. It is worst in the evenings after dinner.

I would swap the sickness for bloating anyday :rofl:

Hmm i think i would to, but i have both :dohh: :rofl: and dizzyness :rofl:

im massivly bloated, im too ashamed of how fat i look to put a pic up:( i want a proper pregnancy looking body soon right now i just like i ate all the pies then went bk for pudding

:rofl: me to i wouldnt even let dh see :rofl: then when i gave in he said it looked fine hmm LIAR :rofl:

Wheres Miel!?!?!? :hissy: What time will it be where she is?

She's updated in her journal.,...found one hb so far, going back for a second scan 3pm (her time) to check again for a second.....in case it was hiding!

Yay for at least one hb Miel xxx

SO if she went back in at 3 that means that her appt started about 10 minutes ago.

Thanks for that Lyns, I popped by and read the update! Yay for a healthy heartbeat!!! :happydance:

I would swap the sickness for bloating anyday :rofl:

I would so rather have bloated then feel sick. I have been sick for almost 6 weeks and the last 2 have been hell. If I could give you my sickness.... I WOULD

well i am back !!
we only have one bean girls!! but i am relieve about it i must said ...appenratly the second sac was probably left over blood from implementation ...
week
Anyway they are thinking i am actually 7 weeks 3 days not 7 weeks and 1 days...Due date December 13th :)...
We heard the heartbeats twice as we did 2 vaginals scan and one tummy one to make sure i was not having twins...heartbeats was 154 !!!

will post pictures as soon as i can :)...going out to eat now...
i must said everything feel so real now !!! hearing the heartbeats made me cried i was so so happy !!!

Miel... I am so happy for you. Congrats on your wonederful news!!!!

YAY for a healthy heartbeat! That is awesome!!!!! :wohoo: I am so happy for you and your wonderful DH! Next time I see you, our kids can play together! :dance:

I am thrilled for you! That is awesome! Now that I am sure we only have one bean, I am sort of relieved too! :rofl: For all the talk I had of wanting twins. :rofl:

Congratulations Miel, so glad that bean has a good strong heartbeat.

And just one bean is good. Twins are so special but they do of course have increased risks of complications etc, my SIL had twins recently and we were so worried the whole way through until they were born safe and sound. Having said that, they are amazing. But just one is good!

Yay Miel - really pleased everything is ok :happydance: Yeh twins are all very cute and on paper they are amazing but in practicality...!??!

Heartbeat of 154 is pretty good! Cant wait for the pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->