Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

good morning girilies,. how are we doing???

i dont feel majorily sick today, just constant niggle of nausea, off to work now, only today and tomooro then 4 days off whooooooo hoooooooooooo

Aww Miel fantastic news :) At least you wont have double the symptoms eh! Get those pics uploaded, we wanna see! :hugs:

good morning girilies,. how are we doing???

i dont feel majorily sick today, just constant niggle of nausea, off to work now, only today and tomooro then 4 days off whooooooo hoooooooooooo

I am feeling much better today. The last 2 days I have felt like I was about to die. SO I am going to try to catch up on housework and take it slow. 4 Days off sure is nice. Nice to have a break to yourself!!!

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing well today. Yesterday I worked a ten hour day and it looks like today will be more of the same. So much work to get done but we need the money for moving so I guess it works. :)

*knock on wood* I have not been sick since last Friday! :happydance: Still get the nausea but not as badly and I have stopped taking my anti-nausea pills on Saturday. I feel very relieved! For those of you still sick, :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

Have a nice day and I will talk to you all soon!

i am craving sushi !!! yummy!!!

i am going to have some tonight just not the raw kind :)...

Hi ladies, I am doing good today. Still feeling better and now privately praying for my baby belly. :rofl: Who are all of you?

I am also excited for another reason! My little sister joined BnB in the WTT section. She got married last year and they want to start trying next year. (And she joined to keep tabs on me since she is still living back in Southern California. :rofl:) Her name is Mrs.JJ so if you see her around BnB, please say hi!

Have a wonderful night! (It is only 10pm here)

Morning girls,

ive taken the day off work and im lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself with a bucket :( not happy i feel soo poo-ey

I'm afraid I have to leave you girls. I had a chemical pregnancy so it's CD 1 for me today. Good luck to everyone :)

So sorry Phexia :hugs: Hope you are back with us soon xxx

for the past couples of night i transform myself on a pee pee machine !!! oh boy not fun to wake in the middle of the night !!!

bless you, i no longer have an urge to pee every half hour, instead im currently lying on the sofa with a bucket feeling sorry for ,myself

Aww Phexia I'm so sorry to hear your news :( Hope you'll be back this way soon!

Miel, where are the pics of the scan? We're all dying to see the LO :D As for getting up to pee during the night, well last night was the first night in ages I havent had to do it! YAY! But the pee urge came back to bite me on the tushie today at work and I just didnt stop all day! :rofl:

Missy, I'm sorry you feel so pooey today, MS is such a drain on us :( Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Well, work has been a total nightmare for me these last few weeks. The constant walking is killing me! I was hoping it would be good for me, but all it does so far is make me even more tired (like I need something else for that?!?!) it makes my back ache and my legs hurt. I've been so fed up. So I went to the HR office today and asked them to put me on checkouts (I work for a supermarket and currently do the online shopping) so the HR manager said she would have a word with the Checkouts manager and see what they could come up with to kind of match my current hours. I'm thinking of reducing my hours down too as I'm doing Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm and I'm just knackered all the time. Hoping that I can do 9am - 3pm instead and cut my hours down by a couple a day... and with the added rest of being sat down at the checkouts, I should start to feel a little more energetic lol! Besides, there's alot of crappy stuff going on at work, my line manager has been really off with me since I told her I'm pregnant and so have a couple of the team leaders which to me just aint on! So I'll be glad when I'm moved to another department :) That'll be some stress outta the way anyways!

Oh look at me, having a bit of a rant there, sorry ladies! Anyways, hope you're all having a good day. I have my best friend (Nikkinoonoo) over for dinner tonight with her beautiful little lady Jessica so I've bought some nice gooey cakes for us to have after! Just hope I can eat it without my stomach turning over! I just never know till it's in front of me!

:hug:

MIssy I hope you feel better soon. THat is how I was on Sunday and Monday.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/120010-everything-begin-baby-miel-29.html#post2023195

you can view the photos scan in my journal ( my husband handle all the photo things as i am a totally morron regarding that king of things !!!) and he posted them in my journal and forgot to add them here as well...

Mynx...9AM to 3 PM sound so so much better for you sweetie ...

So sorry Phexia... Hope you are ok :hugs:

Miel - the pics are fab! Great to hear things are going well :)

I have a scan on Friday morning... I will be 6+4 so I dont think there will be much to see but Im looking forward to it nonetheless :happydance:

I left work early today as I was feeling really sick. I think Im constipated too... you girls got that too? And Im tired and my sore boobs...Feeling pretty sorry for myself at the minute! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->